A moist feeling? :tongue:

Original post by Penguinsaysquack
You bet :colone:

:lol: :laugh: :lol:

:moon:
Ohh good luck :colone:

Don't worry, we're awesome here and it's always really friendly :yep:

So is that you being interviewed on thursday?
What time? Myself and another TSRer might be helping out on thursday afternoon :colone:

You helping out tomorrow?
Original post by MrsNorthman
You helping out tomorrow?

No, afraid not.

I'll be busy in lectures almost all day :work:
hmmm revise some more chem for mock tomorrow or ethics for thursday??

im gonna fail both anyways.
Reply 9945
Standard end to a night out it seems.. get drunk, go out, realise tubes are then shut after night out, search for bus, get lost, get bus, get lost again, get home :yy:

Saw this on the BL thread the other day but had to have my mod hat on so couldn't be too human..

Sorry to hear that man. What happened?
I'll understand if you'd rather not say :smile:

Oh you're right!

Can someone remind me when it does reach 10,000 so I can remember to close it? :lol:

Will leave the decision on who should be the next thread starter to these guys :yep:

Posted on your wall :sad:
Reply 9946
2 of my friends are getting less and less approachable as their interview date (Friday) looms. And I thought I worry too much.
Original post by cz100
2 of my friends are getting less and less approachable as their interview date (Friday) looms. And I thought I worry too much.

Go to their house, throw the ISC interview book in the bin and go to the pub.
Reply 9948
Original post by laurie:)
hmmm revise some more chem for mock tomorrow or ethics for thursday??

im gonna fail both anyways.

Might be a bit late but I would rather revise for your interview as the mock doesn't really count towards your final grade, I always do crap in mocks at school or don't go to them:colondollar: as I believe they are only useful when you have fully revised for your exams and are prepared, but I guess everybody works differently :smile:
Had an interesting talk with a few friends today on what they would do if they couldn't do med (or vet med for the applicant vets) and it's so interesting what people came out with! One said she'd join the police force, one said she'd open a cake shop, one said she'd open a florist, one said she'd do accountancy and I would do journalism, or stop studying and travel.

What would you do? :smile:
Reply 9950
Original post by Parle à ma main
Had an interesting talk with a few friends today on what they would do if they couldn't do med (or vet med for the applicant vets) and it's so interesting what people came out with! One said she'd join the police force, one said she'd open a cake shop, one said she'd open a florist, one said she'd do accountancy and I would do journalism, or stop studying and travel.

The current med students had a similar discussion a while back: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1829205
Reply 9951
Original post by Parle à ma main

Become an astronaut. It's easier than medicine :mmm:
Hey can someone tell me whether the NHS reforms are for Scotland, N.Ireland aswell or just England?? Thank you!
Original post by Vulpes
The current med students had a similar discussion a while back: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1829205

Cheers for the link, didn't see that. :smile: Poor fairy spangles, reading that really makes me think.

It's interesting how not many people would go into pure science, actually.

Original post by .eXe
Become an astronaut. It's easier than medicine :mmm:

That would be very cool! :moon: A pilot would be quite cool too imo.
Reply 9954
Career wise, no idea, but I'd LOVE to do Maths at Uni :p:

Also, I started watching Scrubs. So epic :coma:

:rofl: At Elliot trying to get an Orgasm from the washing machine :mmm:
Original post by Revent
Career wise, no idea, but I'd LOVE to do Maths at Uni :p:

Also, I started watching Scrubs. So epic :coma:

:rofl: At Elliot trying to get an Orgasm from the washing machine :mmm:

I'd be tempted to go for maths as well, though I don't know what I'd do after :tongue:
Ah Scrubs :love:

Edit: I'm not saying maths doesn't lead anywhere, I just don't know what I'd do personally after that
(edited 12 years ago)
Maths would be my absolute worst nightmare, but kudos to you if you can do it! :p:

Congrats on all the interviews Quackers! :smile:
Reply 9957
YAY got an offer for my back-up! :biggrin:
Original post by loz876

Original post by loz876
yay got an offer for my back-up! :d

congratssss!!!!
Reply 9959
I used to be really into animation and programming (which lead to making computer flash games) up until I was about 14/15 but decided to focus on medicine. I used to think computer science but it doesn't seem like a very... social degree, even though I enjoy the content. But I couldn't flip it the other way and do something fully arty like animation/multimedia design on it's own because I'd miss my science! I'd rather not have to make such as decision to be fair, medicine all the way for now.

Latest

Trending

Trending