The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
:colondollar: :awesome: :love:

Now now, control yourself! :fan:

Original post by greeneyedgirl
AND GET FAT. Don't forget the getting fat.

Of course. But we'll be fat together... :grouphugs:
Original post by EEngWillow
Now now, control yourself! :fan:

Of course. But we'll be fat together... :grouphugs:

I swear I've gained like a stone this term :colondollar: I probably haven't...but my chinos definitely weren't this tight at start of term...
I swear I've gained like a stone this term :colondollar: I probably haven't...but my chinos definitely weren't this tight at start of term...

1 month into my placement: "Oh crap, if I don't start losing weight soon I'm going to have to buy new trousers"
2 weeks later: "Oh crap, I'm going to have to buy new trousers. :colondollar:"

I'm now approaching the stage where I'm worried I might have to buy another set of new trousers (:frown:), although I *should* be fine now that I've started jogging again. Hopefully.
(I'm not even fat! Grrrr!)
Reply 9303
:rofl:

I am coming to (near) Glasgow, it just happens to be over the Christmas break so I doubt you'll be around! On the other hand, I would totally travel to a location in England for brownies... :drool:

Awesome. I'm basically hitting refresh on TSR for the last segment of my working day, since there's no chance of me getting this document done today...want to go home!

Ooh, when are you coming to (near) Glasgow? I'm only back in England for about 10 days, I wanted to back up in Scotland for New Years which means I get a very short trip home :frown: So if you're up at any point that isn't the 20th-30th I'll be around :smile:
1 month into my placement: "Oh crap, if I don't start losing weight soon I'm going to have to buy new trousers"
2 weeks later: "Oh crap, I'm going to have to buy new trousers. :colondollar:"

I'm now approaching the stage where I'm worried I might have to buy another set of new trousers (:frown:), although I *should* be fine now that I've started jogging again. Hopefully.
(I'm not even fat! Grrrr!)

See the fact I did a marathon at start of term and now walk to lectures etc. kinda stopped me even considering going to the gym. NEXT TERM I WILL...maybe...
Original post by d123
Ooh, when are you coming to (near) Glasgow? I'm only back in England for about 10 days, I wanted to back up in Scotland for New Years which means I get a very short trip home :frown: So if you're up at any point that isn't the 20th-30th I'll be around :smile:

I'm up on (off the top of my head...) the 3rd and the 4th of Jan.

See the fact I did a marathon at start of term and now walk to lectures etc. kinda stopped me even considering going to the gym. NEXT TERM I WILL...maybe...

I've never been to the gym! I know I probably should, but... yeah. Laziness ^_^
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 9306
I'm up on (off the top of my head...) the 3rd and the 4th of Jan.

Ah exciting, what are you here for?
Original post by d123
Ah exciting, what are you here for?

Visiting my great gran with the family because she's getting on a bit now (90) and we don't really know when we'll next have the chance. I'm hoping to get some free time and go explore a bit though.
Reply 9308
Visiting my great gran with the family because she's getting on a bit now (90) and we don't really know when we'll next have the chance. I'm hoping to get some free time and go explore a bit though.

That sounds nice :smile: Hope you have a lovely time!
Original post by d123
That sounds nice :smile: Hope you have a lovely time!

I will :smile: I love our (brief) visits to Scotland, but they're always years apart. (And, once G/.Gran dies there'll be no reason to go up as a family). It'll also be the first time I'll have seen my fav. uncle since he went out to work as a Chef in Spain a few years ago. He's the one who got me really interested in cooking (well, and mum as well... but particularly uncle)
Woo finished reading everything for psychology. Still know nothing. :facepalm2:

Well...congratulations...? I don't really know what's applicable there!
Well...congratulations...? I don't really know what's applicable there!

A "you'll know more than you think" please :puppyeyes:
Day 1 of my dad being back/diet being back on.

Food consumed: various, including instant noodles and two slices of Nutella on toast.

I think this diet is going well so far :ninja:
A "you'll know more than you think" please :puppyeyes:

I thought you might've been sick of my motivational help from the last time so I was giving it a very brief one evening rest! :P

You do know more than you think you do, don't worry. I still have complete faith in you! :jumphug:

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Day 1 of my dad being back/diet being back on.

Food consumed: various, including instant noodles and two slices of Nutella on toast.

I think this diet is going well so far :ninja:

:ninja: Very well!
Reply 9315

Haha well done for finishing it though :tongue:
I just finished marking a past paper I'd done and thought I had done remarkably well until I realised I'd added on 11 marks instead of 1 :bricks::facepalm: completely gutted!
I thought you might've been sick of my motivational help from the last time so I was giving it a very brief one evening rest! :P

You do know more than you think you do, don't worry. I still have complete faith in you! :jumphug:

:ninja: Very well!

Thanks hun, I'm celebrating with pizza and tv :ahee:

Original post by Josiea
I just finished marking a past paper I'd done and thought I had done remarkably well until I realised I'd added on 11 marks instead of 1 :bricks::facepalm: completely gutted!

Aww :console: hate when that happens.
Original post by Josiea

:console:
... 9:30am presentation, not started writing it yet. Motivation, please?
Original post by rainbowbex
... 9:30am presentation, not started writing it yet. Motivation, please?

YOU CAN DO IT!

Give me a B...B
Give me an E...E
Give me an X...X

What have you got? BEX!!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending