The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rainbowbex
... 9:30am presentation, not started writing it yet. Motivation, please?

:poke:

Prayer said for it :smile:
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Thanks hun, I'm celebrating with pizza and tv :ahee:

:biggrin: I had burgers and chips (both homemade). And some salad...
Anyway, I'm sure you deserve the celebration, but don't think I'm going to lay off! You still need to be studying tomorrow!
...I'm harsh because I care. Honest! :tongue:

Motivational prayer coming your way!
Original post by EEngWillow
:biggrin: I had burgers and chips (both homemade). And some salad...
Anyway, I'm sure you deserve the celebration, but don't think I'm going to lay off! You still need to be studying tomorrow!
...I'm harsh because I care. Honest! :tongue:

Motivational prayer coming your way!

I will study tomorrow. Tomorrow is final full day of revision :eek:

I won't be around tomorrow, so in anticipation:

:poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke:

:fuhrer: :fuhrer: :fuhrer: :fuhrer: :fuhrer: :fuhrer: :fuhrer: :fuhrer:

:work: :work: :work: :work: :work: :work: :work: :work:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
I won't be around tomorrow, so in anticipation:

:poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke:

:fuhrer: :fuhrer: :fuhrer: :fuhrer: :fuhrer: :fuhrer: :fuhrer: :fuhrer:

:work: :work: :work: :work: :work: :work: :work: :work:

Shhhh I'm gonna take a break for rest of night :smile:
Shhhh I'm gonna take a break for rest of night :smile:

That's OK. Too late to be working anyway :yes:

I'll even try not to distract you too much during the day... no promises though. I do get very lonely/bored at work - you're lucky I don't have you on FB or in my phonebook, some of my friends get a lot of messages lol...
(We have another office christmas meal at lunch tomorrow, so there's a chance our boss might let us go early...one can hope!)
:lurk:

*creep in* :creep: *pretend I've been here the whole time* :ninjagirl:
Original post by Facticity
:lurk:

*creep in* :creep: *pretend I've been here the whole time* :ninjagirl:

*Points*

Who's that? Is he new here?
Reply 9329

Here you go *hands over lots of motivation*

I'm 26 chapters through my 37 chapter history textbook. This is a long task. And this is only the first bit of revision, once I've done this I've got loads of sources to go through and analyse! And an entire Philosophy module to revise for. Stupid uni, putting History and Philosophy on the same day!
Original post by d123
Here you go *hands over lots of motivation*

I'm 26 chapters through my 37 chapter history textbook. This is a long task. And this is only the first bit of revision, once I've done this I've got loads of sources to go through and analyse! And an entire Philosophy module to revise for. Stupid uni, putting History and Philosophy on the same day!

When're the exams?

(When're is totally a valid contraction, stop looking at me weird!)

*Points*

Who's that? Is he new here?

*sees someone pointing at them, is startled!* :zomg:

*ahem* You kidder Willow, I've been here the whole time. Remember all those jokes we had a page back, they were hilarious, especially that one about the thing :lol: :toofunny: :rofl:

:ninja:
*sees someone pointing at them, is startled!* :zomg:

*ahem* You kidder Willow, I've been here the whole time. Remember all those jokes we had a page back, they were hilarious, especially that one about the thing :lol: :toofunny: :rofl:

:ninja:

Oh yes. I see. Your name is Shūkurō Tsukishima, right? :ninja:
Reply 9333
When're the exams?

(When're is totally a valid contraction, stop looking at me weird!)

15th, so Thursday! Then I'm finished and have no work to do for almost a month! Already ordered a couple of the books I need for next semester so I might read them over the break or I might not, depending on how organised/exhausted I feel. it's been a great few months, but very tiring and fairly stressful, so I might just take the time off completely.
Original post by d123
15th, so Thursday! Then I'm finished and have no work to do for almost a month! Already ordered a couple of the books I need for next semester so I might read them over the break or I might not, depending on how organised/exhausted I feel. it's been a great few months, but very tiring and fairly stressful, so I might just take the time off completely.

Time off is good, and you don't really want to start studying again straight after exams! I'd say you take a two week break to just have time to yourself and do nothing and then start (lightly) reading. :smile:

Oh yes. I see. Your name is Shūkurō Tsukishima, right? :ninja:

Err yea... yea... Thats the name I told you when I bookmarked myself into your pas- I mean... When we met ages ago, honest :ninja:

I've come for your fullbri- err I mean, friendship... Yea, thats it :yep:

Spoiler

Reply 9336
Time off is good, and you don't really want to start studying again straight after exams! I'd say you take a two week break to just have time to yourself and do nothing and then start (lightly) reading. :smile:

That sounds like a good plan :smile:
Err yea... yea... Thats the name I told you when I bookmarked myself into your pas- I mean... When we met ages ago, honest :ninja:

I've come for your fullbri- err I mean, friendship... Yea, thats it :yep:

Spoiler

I thought it rang a bell. :smile: Nice to see you again old friend! But having been friends so long, surely you know I'm more Shinigami than Fullbringer! I mean, err. I think I've said too much. :ninja:

Original post by d123
That sounds like a good plan :smile:

I do have them occasionally! :h:
I thought it rang a bell. :smile: Nice to see you again old friend! But having been friends so long, surely you know I'm more Shinigami than Fullbringer! I mean, err. I think I've said too much. :ninja:

All the better to absorb you with :colone: I mean, be friends...with... :ninja:

Why didn't you say you were a bleach fan? :sexface: Mind you, it was startlingly boring for quite a number of months, I caught up on about 40 chapters last week after dropping it for like 3/4 of the year. What else you reading / watching? :beard:
All the better to absorb you with :colone: I mean, be friends...with... :ninja:

Why didn't you say you were a bleach fan? :sexface: Mind you, it was startlingly boring for quite a number of months, I caught up on about 40 chapters last week after dropping it for like 3/4 of the year. What else you reading / watching? :beard:

Down boy, down! Put your Ruri'iro Kujaku away! Bleach is pretty much the only thing I'm following atm, I don't have time for anything else... I barely even have time for one episode & issue of bleach!

Latest