The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I guess maybe im just being a bit harsh on him, kinda want quick fix after what happened last season .
Reply 61
I don't like how the Lakers did Odom but I guess now he has another shot at a championship with a team that's still in contention.
LAC are now frontrunners to land CP3.
Getting a bit worried for the Celtics to be honest, we really could do with a strong bench now considering the aging big three. A center would be useful too.
Reply 64
Stern demanding Gordon has killed the clippers/paul trade from what I've read, I wouldn't give up Gordon for 2 yrs of Paul if I was Clippers and even if he was gonna sign on for a max deal in 2 years its still a close call Gordon is one of the best young players in the league and 2guard is a pretty scarce position
Only good thing about the lockout is that this condensed off-season is a lot of fun.
How do guys think Kyrie will fair with the Cavs?
Apparently League Pass should be out now - this year it's going to include the playoffs! However, I think team pass is only going to allow you to follow one team (I'm sure it was more than this last year?)

I think I'll either get the full league pass or just a pass to watch the Celtics' games depending on pricing - I guess realistically I won't have time to watch a load of matches..
Reply 68
Accidentally stopped following this :facepalm2:

My mind is in such an haze trying to get to grasp with all the trades going on.
Reply 69
Original post by brighteyes1994
Apparently League Pass should be out now - this year it's going to include the playoffs! However, I think team pass is only going to allow you to follow one team (I'm sure it was more than this last year?)

I think I'll either get the full league pass or just a pass to watch the Celtics' games depending on pricing - I guess realistically I won't have time to watch a load of matches..

it showed the playoffs last year are you thinking of nfl game pass which doesnt show them or something ? I will get full price for month then hopefully let it lapse when i go back to uni end of january because i will in theory not use it but i will probably just carry it on and watch hoops all night and fail my degree instead
David Stern phucking things up

for basketball reasons
Reply 71
why don't we have a fantasy basketball league? It'd be fun this condensed season!
Reply 72
Original post by S-man10
what happened? :holmes:

edit: I checked

Reports say Shane Battier went to Miami along with Eddie Curry. ffs I want a point guard :emo:

Sign Deron Williams ffs :angry:

Or Rondo :mmm:

Why not Steve Nash? Free agent next year and was last season's assist leader. Can also shoot the 3 with efficiency.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 73
Clips just signed Chauncey Billups.
League Pass is looking kinda expensive. £141 for the season with the playoffs, but there is a 10% off code..

I'll still get it :emo:
Original post by Qi Jia
Why not Steve Nash? Free agent next year and was last season's assist leader. Can also shoot the 3 with efficiency.

I doubt Nash would go there. If anything I can see him going to New York.. he lives there in the off season so it would make sense for him.
Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon
League Pass is looking kinda expensive. £141 for the season with the playoffs, but there is a 10% off code..

I'll still get it :emo:

I might have a hookup that means I could get it for much cheaper
I'll holla at you if it works
Reply 77
Original post by Simon Adebisi
I might have a hookup that means I could get it for much cheaper
I'll holla at you if it works

holla at me too ffs
Original post by S-man10
holla at me too ffs

will do
Reply 79