The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Josiea
The program my mum was watching on the royal family has FINALLY finished so it is time for my big fat gypsy Christmas YESS!:biggrin:

Those clothes :afraid:
Reply 9421
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Those clothes :afraid:

That little toddler who fell over, what was she wearing :curious: :erm: !!!
I hope so. Exams suck. Hate not knowing what'll come up. Also I swear too much to learn. Ah well.

Also looks like gonna have to wear wellies, SO MUCH WIND AND RAIN!

Amber met office warning again. Better than red I suppose... :sadnod:

English chips are worse than Scottish chips. And there is less batter. And people judge you for asking for scraps.

Also, you don't get pizza slice in England :biggrin: A staple of many a scottish school kids lunch time diet. Shocked to find that they dont even EXIST elsewhere. :eek:
Original post by Josiea
That little toddler who fell over, what was she wearing :curious: :erm: !!!

What are 99% of them wearing :tongue:

Original post by tasha96
Amber met office warning again. Better than red I suppose... :sadnod:

Also, you don't get pizza slice in England :biggrin: A staple of many a scottish school kids lunch time diet. Shocked to find that they dont even EXIST elsewhere. :eek:

Better than red indeed :yep: but still too much for umbrellas or hoods

Pizza crunch :drool:
Or you could 4OD it :yep:

Don't worry, I am actually revising :yep: making flashcards and all. When I was waiting to see Doctor today took flashcards to revise. That's how revision focused I am atm.

Could do! :biggrin: That'll be for work tomorrow :smile:

Ooooh, that's mega-focused! :redface: I'm impressed! REVISE ALL THE THINGS!

Original post by Facticity
I am so pleased with this :u: Thanks again to anyone here who helped out :hugs: Half of it is from strangers (including TSR peeps) :tongue:

Just a few more late people to donate then I can send it off. Its annoying me though, because I've hit my target (when you include gift aid) but the thermometer doesn't include them so it looks like I'm still short :frown:

Is that the one I helped with? :smile:

EDIT: I totally haven't had this post open for about 45 minutes because I'm easily distracted...
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by EEngWillow
Could do! :biggrin: That'll be for work tomorrow :smile:

Ooooh, that's mega-focused! :redface: I'm impressed! REVISE ALL THE THINGS!

Is that the one I helped with? :smile:

EDIT: I totally haven't had this post open for about 45 minutes because I'm easily distracted...

Read through learning objectives, think I know them most...

Better than red indeed :yep: but still too much for umbrellas or hoods

Too true.:frown:
I had to say goodbye to my favorite umbrella today. It died on me. :bawling: Although considering I don't think we are going to have a roof left by morning, the umbrella may be the least of my worries! :tongue:

Pizza crunch :drool:

:sogood:
Original post by tasha96
Too true.:frown:
I had to say goodbye to my favorite umbrella today. It died on me. :bawling: Although considering I don't think we are going to have a roof left by morning, the umbrella may be the least of my worries! :tongue:

:sogood:

My umbrella was okay on way to doctors...gave up on way back and just got wet!
My umbrella was okay on way to doctors...gave up on way back and just got wet!

Awww. That's not good when you're already feeling rotten. :hugs:

I had to abandon the mangled remains of mine. Just ended up wearing a nice thick wooly hat :yep:
PResentation went well. Saw three patients today as well. Just 9 more and I finish my portfolio. In other news I was attacked by a spider.
Reply 9430
Original post by rainbowbex
PResentation went well. Saw three patients today as well. Just 9 more and I finish my portfolio. In other news I was attacked by a spider.

What's your portfolio for?
No that's like my worst nightmare being attacked by a spider! I maintain that English spiders are 'more scared of me than I am of them'.

Sorry if people have already seen this video, it just made me smile :smile:
Original post by tasha96
Awww. That's not good when you're already feeling rotten. :hugs:

I had to abandon the mangled remains of mine. Just ended up wearing a nice thick wooly hat :yep:

The amount of brollies abandoned on the street is mental!

YAY this is good. Apart from spiders. They are never good.
Read through learning objectives, think I know them most...

Sweet. :hugs:

Awesome on the first couple of counts, less awesome on the spider.
Sweet. :hugs:

Awesome on the first couple of counts, less awesome on the spider.

Indeed, happy happy!
Original post by Josiea
No that's like my worst nightmare being attacked by a spider! I maintain that English spiders are 'more scared of me than I am of them'.

While this may be true (and probably a lot kinder) I prefer my biology teachers philosophy of 'Your bigger and heavier than it.'
:ashamed2:

EDIT: And the video is awesome! Can't give you a thumbs up now though(PRSOM) :angry:
(edited 12 years ago)
Result: I now know who the leaders of our Christian group are and I have a free toastie #winning :h:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by natty_d
Result: I now know who the leaders of your Christian group are and I have a free toastie #winning :h:

YAY that's a very definite win win situation :tongue:
Super blessed studying Luke 1:39-45 this evening, Mary and Elizabeth meeting and rejoicing together. Crazy that John rejoiced in Jesus while he was still in the womb.
Indeed, happy happy!

And that knowledge makes me happy! Happy people make people happy! Terrible wordplay I know, but I'm tired and can't resist.
EDIT: Oh ye, good luck tomorrow!

Original post by natty_d
Result: I now know who the leaders of our Christian group are and I have a free toastie #winning :h:

Text a Toastie is one of the best schemes people ever came up with! I miss it :frown:

Original post by JB Johnstone
Super blessed studying Luke 1:39-45 this evening, Mary and Elizabeth meeting and rejoicing together. Crazy that John rejoiced in Jesus while he was still in the womb.

:yep:

I'm reading Eph again, at a much slower more studious pace at the moment...

Nighty night!
(edited 12 years ago)
And that knowledge makes me happy! Happy people make people happy! Terrible wordplay I know, but I'm tired and can't resist.

Text a Toastie is one of the best schemes people ever came up with! I miss it :frown:

:yep:

I'm reading Eph again, at a much slower more studious pace at the moment...

Nighty night!

Fair enough, my brain is pretty dead too :yep:

Sleep well :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending