The Student Room Group

BSMS Medicine Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dtuite

Original post by dtuite
I look forward to meeting you when term starts!! Haha, congratulations :smile:

Thanks! Congrats on yours too! Such an amazing feeling :biggrin: AHHAHAHHHH!!
Bit random but...WELL DONE EVERYONE WITH OFFERSSS :party: !!!!!:biggrin:!!!!!
Reply 622
AAAHH Congrats guys!!
got an unconditional offer
Reply 624
Congratulations to everyone with offers :smile:
Reply 625
Original post by DanHancock
got an unconditional offer

What date was your interview?
Reply 626
Original post by Emma_Rose_64
Hi :smile: what did you do between last year and reapplying this year? did you get more work experience etc? :smile: and good luck with your interview results:smile:

I volunteer 7 hours a week at my local hospital, and 3 and a half hours a fortnight at my local hospice. Except that, I just work in a shop a lot!

Still, I split it 3/2 Medicine vs. Human Sciences and I'd bloody love to do either of those courses.
Reply 627
Hey guys, Has anyone got an email from BSMS saying they are in the 'holding list' and will get back to you in April? :-)
Reply 628
Original post by HarrietAC
Hey guys, Has anyone got an email from BSMS saying they are in the 'holding list' and will get back to you in April? :-)

There are posts above with people on the holding list.

When did you get your email? What date was your interview?

I am wondering if they have notified everyone at the same time.
Reply 629
Original post by CraigKirk
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I got a uc offer!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: This has made everything worth everything ahhhhhh!

Wow well done! you really deserve it... I am still waiting to even be invited for interview:frown:
Original post by Mish Bish

Original post by Mish Bish
Wow well done! you really deserve it... I am still waiting to even be invited for interview:frown:

Thank you! :smile:

I had a quick check of your stats and I think that if your personal statement is good enough, then you should definitely get an interview! It's just the personal statement that makes a huge difference... I somewhat underestimated its importance last year.

Good luck! :yy:
Unconditional for me too :smile: I was so happy that I cried :')
Reply 632
Original post by cellogirlkirsty
Unconditional for me too :smile: I was so happy that I cried :')

Firstly, well done, is BSMS your first choice? Secondly, did you get your offer today?
Original post by wickedkid
What date was your interview?

16th November :smile:
Reply 634
Original post by DanHancock
16th November :smile:

Same as mine! Still waiting here though. Congrats on your offer.
Reply 635
I have been trying to spot if the offers are following interview dates or whether all offers and hold emails went out together.

Went to BSMS on 26th Nov. Anybody got an offer who was interviewed then?
Original post by AGM
Same as mine! Still waiting here though. Congrats on your offer.

Corr thats annoying that you still havn't heard! Best of luck though!

I have been trying to spot if the offers are following interview dates or whether all offers and hold emails went out together.

Went to BSMS on 26th Nov. Anybody got an offer who was interviewed then?

Last year's thread suggests that they handle all the gap year unconditional offers or rejections in the first week, then the conditional offers and rejections in the second week. This counts for interviewees who were interviewed in November, regardless of date.
Reply 638
There are posts above with people on the holding list.

When did you get your email? What date was your interview?

I am wondering if they have notified everyone at the same time.

Oh yeah, didnt see them- thanks :smile:
My interview was 26th November, got the email 13th december

Original post by AGM
Firstly, well done, is BSMS your first choice? Secondly, did you get your offer today?

BSMS is my first choice, it was last year too but I didn't get through the interview (I got my rejection on 23rd Dec). I cant think of a better place to study. I got my offer last night at around 5.30. How about you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending