The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by riotgrrl
M and S do some good seamless ones, they suck you in a bit as well :redface:

Gosh, I might have to check those out as well in that case! :yep:

I wonder if Primark does anything like that in an at least half-decent fashion. I've got £50 Primark vouchers to splurge :teehee:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

I wonder if Primark does anything like that in an at least half-decent fashion. I've got £50 Primark vouchers to splurge :teehee:

Good god, think how much you can buy with £50 in Primark!
I can't imagine them being as good though. I try not to buy anything that needs to serve a function other than prettyness (like supporting my boobs or keeping me warm) in Primark.

Primark vouchers :drool:

I can't imagine them being as good though. I try not to buy anything that needs to serve a function other than prettyness (like supporting my boobs or keeping me warm) in Primark.

I used to live by that motto, till I discovered Primark bras. BEST BRAS EVER!

I know, right?! :teeth: You have a very sensible policy going there :yep: I was thinking about buying a new coat (my beautiful Dorothy Perkins one is now a size too small :cry2: ), if I can find a decent one. Or lots of slipper socks. Or a monkey onesie. I quite like the idea of sitting at home dressed as a monkey :yep:
I know, right?! :teeth: You have a very sensible policy going there :yep: I was thinking about buying a new coat (my beautiful Dorothy Perkins one is now a size too small :cry2: ), if I can find a decent one. Or lots of slipper socks. Or a monkey onesie. I quite like the idea of sitting at home dressed as a monkey :yep:

I REALLY want a monkey onsie!
This thread is heading into a very gender specific one... :ninjagirl:

How is everyone tonight? :h:

Apparently it's just £12 :awesome: I wonder how warm it is though :ninja:

Original post by Facticity

I don't know what you mean :ninjagirl:

I'm quite good thanks. Though I've done no work and kinda decided to put my PhD idea/application on hold for next year. How's your day been? :smile:

Ooo I have a really nice primark coat. It was this years so might still be about. £18, duffle, surprisingly warm, burgundy, lovely lining in the hood!

I had noticed that :teehee: almost felt guilty for talking about bras :colondollar:

Good thanks, just about to head to Church youth stuff for pizza then bible study :yep: then when get home gonna revise some more and head to bed!
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Ooo I have a really nice primark coat. It was this years so might still be about. £18, duffle, surprisingly warm, burgundy, lovely lining in the hood!

I had noticed that :teehee: almost felt guilty for talking about bras :colondollar:

Good thanks, just about to head to Church youth stuff for pizza then bible study :yep: then when get home gonna revise some more and head to bed!

Oooh, I like the sound of this Primark coat. That sounds promising for my search :awesome:

I don't know what you mean :ninjagirl:

I'm quite good thanks. Though I've done no work and kinda decided to put my PhD idea/application on hold for next year. How's your day been? :smile:

O rly? :sly:

Awesome - about you being good :redface: Why have you decided to put it off? Well, its good to relax anyway.

I'm good. Just been working still, can't wait for Christmas break. So going to take my holiday pay during it so I can not bother doing any work when the school closes aha. Had Christmas dinner today, that was err... Interesting.
Lets just say, special needs primary kids can do a lot, school wide dinner and sweets, should not be on the list though :tongue:

Original post by greeneyedgirl

Aha, soon this thread will be invaded by Non-Christians seeking more than just a chat :ninja2:

Sounds good. Send me some pizza, pweeasse? :puppyeyes:

Early night is always good though :yy:

How about you? I don't believe we've spoken before :ninja:

Or if we have, I apologise for forgetting :tongue:
O rly? :sly:

Awesome - about you being good :redface: Why have you decided to put it off? Well, its good to relax anyway.

I'm good. Just been working still, can't wait for Christmas break. So going to take my holiday pay during it so I can not bother doing any work when the school closes aha. Had Christmas dinner today, that was err... Interesting.
Lets just say, special needs primary kids can do a lot, school wide dinner and sweets, should not be on the list though :tongue:

:ninjagirl:

I wrote to the brothers at Taizé about my PhD idea and they want to speak to me in person about it when I come to visit them, which probably won't happen before the funding deadline :no:

That sounds quite hectic! :eek: How long til the Christmas break? :smile:
Apparently it's just £12 :awesome: I wonder how warm it is though :ninja:

Bah, warmth isn't really the point. My friends and I all trekked to Primark to buy them for a bop once but all they had left were stupid devil ones from Halloween.

How about you? I don't believe we've spoken before :ninja:

Or if we have, I apologise for forgetting :tongue:

Don't worry, we haven't spoken before xD I just popped in to ask for some advice and stuck around for a chat! I'm doing pretty well, managed to spend my whole day watching House, reading and browsing TSR so not very productive, bearing in mind I'm supposed to be doing 8 hours of Latin a day according to my crazy tutor.
Bah, warmth isn't really the point. My friends and I all trekked to Primark to buy them for a bop once but all they had left were stupid devil ones from Halloween.

Don't worry, we haven't spoken before xD I just popped in to ask for some advice and stuck around for a chat! I'm doing pretty well, managed to spend my whole day watching House, reading and browsing TSR so not very productive, bearing in mind I'm supposed to be doing 8 hours of Latin a day according to my crazy tutor.

Oooh, I'm not too sure my parents would like me dressed up as a devil. They got freaked out enough when I dressed as a Carmelite nun for Singalonga Sound of Music :rofl:

8 hours of Latin a day reminds me: have you come across the legend that is Peta Fowler yet? :biggrin:

You must continue to stick around for the chat :yep:
Oooh, I'm not too sure my parents would like me dressed up as a devil. They got freaked out enough when I dressed as a Carmelite nun for Singalonga Sound of Music :rofl:

8 hours of Latin a day reminds me: have you come across the legend that is Peta Fowler yet? :biggrin:

You must continue to stick around for the chat :yep:

Nooo, who's that? My college tutor (Angus Bowie) does have a fantastic comb-over.
I may well do :yep:
Nooo, who's that? My college tutor (Angus Bowie) does have a fantastic comb-over.
I may well do :yep:

:awesome:

She's one of the Woosta Classics tutors. She's the stuff of legends :yep: She once accused me of stalking her :biggrin:

Yay! :woo:
:ninjagirl:

I wrote to the brothers at Taizé about my PhD idea and they want to speak to me in person about it when I come to visit them, which probably won't happen before the funding deadline :no:

That sounds quite hectic! :eek: How long til the Christmas break? :smile:

Ah I see, well if that is what you feel is best, then you go for it :hugs:

It was hectic, pretty fun though I must admit :yep: This friday :awesome:

C'mon! :dumbells:

Aha, good to hear! Should always pop in for advise but what you really stick around for, is the chat :wink:

Sounds good. Another House obsessive, eh? I like you already :tongue:

I really didn't like doing (compulsory) Latin back at school. :no: 3 years of it and I still can't get "Caecillius est in atrium" out of my head :laugh:
Ah I see, well if that is what you feel is best, then you go for it :hugs:

It was hectic, pretty fun though I must admit :yep: This friday :awesome:

C'mon! :dumbells:

Glad you still managed to have fun :smile: Though YAY for upcoming holidays :woo:

My school thought I wasn't clever enough to do Latin :no: :angry: :facepalm:
:awesome:

She's one of the Woosta Classics tutors. She's the stuff of legends :yep: She once accused me of stalking her :biggrin:

Yay! :woo:

She sounds like a ray of sunshine :tongue: I keep wanting an excuse to be in Worcester; loads of my friends have caught a glimpse of Emma Watson and I feel left out >.<

Aha, good to hear! Should always pop in for advise but what you really stick around for, is the chat :wink:

Sounds good. Another House obsessive, eh? I like you already :tongue:

I really didn't like doing (compulsory) Latin back at school. :no: 3 years of it and I still can't get &quot;Caecillius est in atrium&quot; out of my head :laugh:

I've only just gotten back into it now that I'm home for the holidays- I got all annoyed when he fired the original team and stopped watching. I still don't like them as much and Kutner's gone and shot himself so I suppose there'll be another new one soon.
Ahhh Caecillius, what a legend! Sad ending though :frown:

I really didn't like doing (compulsory) Latin back at school. :no: 3 years of it and I still can't get &quot;Caecillius est in atrium&quot; out of my head :laugh:

My school thought I wasn't clever enough to do Latin :no: :angry: :facepalm:

All your schools offered Latin? :eek:
I'd love to learn that! Was it popular? I didn't think it was taught very much any more. :smile:
Can I join. Although I must say, it would be kookier if you said we were the cult of Jesus Christ- it kind of gives us the edgy, motorcycle club image. After all, Jesus was the ultimate rebel, and definitely wasn't afraid to get angry ( not that I'm promoting violence, I'm promoting anger for injustice).

Latest

Trending

Trending