The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by eco1234
is UBS's insight scheme division specific? do we have to choose a division??

the comp question asks why we are best suited to this division but i didnt think i'd chosen a division...

I had this problem too, I took it to mean "Why did you choose UBS Insights and why are you suitable?"
if you see you can select an alternative division somewhere in the ubs application page!
i just assumed it was the main!
Reply 962
Original post by Outsanity
I had this problem too, I took it to mean "Why did you choose UBS Insights and why are you suitable?"

yeh that's what im doing too, but im targeting it specifically at the investment banking division ...

also have you done the RBS test? I just got an invite but it doesn't actually say when i have to have completed it by
Original post by eco1234
yeh that's what im doing too, but im targeting it specifically at the investment banking division ...

also have you done the RBS test? I just got an invite but it doesn't actually say when i have to have completed it by

I did mine towards S&T

Yeah I got an email from them this morning too. Does anyone know if the RBS logical test is hard?
Reply 964
Original post by sportycricketer
I did mine towards S&T

Yeah I got an email from them this morning too. Does anyone know if the RBS logical test is hard?

cool, ive heard its pretty hard and strange...

do you know when we have to do it by?
I did mine towards S&T

Original post by eco1234

I haven't done my RBS app yet but I'm pretty sure I read a few pages back that people were complaining about how hard the RBS tests were? I can't comment though.
I did mine towards S&T

Apparently it's really hard but people have been saying it has a relatively low pass mark.
I did mine towards S&T

Horrible test took it 5mins ago. I generally hate those IQ pattern style questions so if you enjoy them, it might be a breeze.

Anyone else here get an AC invite for MS?
Reply 968
RBS tests have really low pass marks because they are by and far the hardest of any numerical/logicals around.

MS AC? I applied 2 weeks ago - when should I get a phone interview?
Original post by dogmatichurricane
Horrible test took it 5mins ago. I generally hate those IQ pattern style questions so if you enjoy them, it might be a breeze.

Is it the SHL Logical test
Original post by AndersonsBentFoot
Is it the SHL Logical test

Nope, it's by a company called TalentQ or something along that lines. The thing about the test is it's not timed as a whole but each question has a 75 second timer and there are 14 options to choose your answer from.
Reply 971

No :frown: I guess I will get rejected. How did you find out about your AC and when?
Reply 972
Anyone else find themselves checking emails more than is healthy? I don't even know why I do it as my emails get pushed to me instantly.

RBS logical gave me a headache. JSC second round though, preparing myself to be humiliated over the telephone.

I haven't heard anything from MS/Nomura either and applied 3 weeks ago. Not worried yet, but I'd quite like a chance at MS as it seemed like a good place to work at from the presentation.
Original post by Ram92
No :frown: I guess I will get rejected. How did you find out about your AC and when?

I'm pretty sure they have multiple dates for AC so I wouldn't be too worried just yet.

Had my phone interview yesterday evening and received the AC invite today afternoon....I was quite impressed with how fast they got back to me.
What does everyone else put for the "Degree Result" part of your university education? I've been typing that I haven't yet completed any modules nor been predicted any grades, but should I just have put 2:1 or 1:1 predicted anyway?
I'm pretty sure they have multiple dates for AC so I wouldn't be too worried just yet.

Had my phone interview yesterday evening and received the AC invite today afternoon....I was quite impressed with how fast they got back to me.

Did they call you or via email ? Had my phone interview about a week ago and they haven't gotten back to me yet :-/
Reply 976
Original post by Turbokapitalist
Did they call you or via email ? Had my phone interview about a week ago and they haven't gotten back to me yet :-/

Same with me! I just messaged you lol

But congratds dogmatichurricane, you must have impressed them :smile: Good luck!
Reply 977
Original post by Ram92

Original post by Turbokapitalist

When did you guys apply? I applied a week or so ago. Am I out of the running? I havent had a phone ivw or anything.
Reply 978
Original post by TroTro
When did you guys apply? I applied a week or so ago. Am I out of the running? I havent had a phone ivw or anything.

Applied like at the start of November. Had my phone interview last week. You are not out the running, do not worry :smile:
I want that AC :-D Do you guys know how many get invited to their AC in total ?

Latest