The Student Room Group
Original post by George K
You beast! good job! :five:

Gonna see if I can get hold of a C3 textbook from the library on monday or tuesday, so I can read ahead for it. (I figure a good way to revise C1 and C2 would be to learn C3 - More complicated examples for stuff, better to stretch myself etc.)

Thanks.

If you have C1 and 2 in January I'd say you're better off doing past papers for those, making sure you can get 100% consistently, rather than learning new stuff.
Original post by Etoile

:shock: :awesome:

PICS!!!!

:ahee:

My sister has gone out and taken the camera with her - this means i'll have to upload them tomorrow as I'm going to a party later.
Original post by ArsLongaVitaBrevis
Thanks.

If you have C1 and 2 in January I'd say you're better off doing past papers for those, making sure you can get 100% consistently, rather than learning new stuff.

Oh I know, but I reckon I can finish all the past papers in the holidays, so I'd like to stretch myself if I can. (Though I'll have Physics and Geology to do past papers for, so maybe not on second thoughts)
Original post by Etoile
It is actually really hard to limit yourself because you're not allowed over that :emo: Compare to my German/French essays which are the same time and I write ~500 words :lol:
That makes me lucky? :lol:
Good or bad?
Up at 9 on a saturday in the holidays? What is wrong with you :lol:
Freud in bed eh :wink:
:console:

You probably know too much for your own good in class. :lol:
Yes, you haven't felt the rage at such stupidity. :teehee:
It's not bad no! Feels a Scandiwegian union of sorts may be better, considering the wide cultural differences between modern European Nations (As EU stretches from Spain to Poland and Finland to Greece). It's not like Scandinavia wasn't united before, even if it was in a bit of a crude fashion. They were united under Danish Queen, it was called the Kalmar union..

Everything, Etoile. Everything. xD

Oh god, trust you. :rofl:
:hugs:
Original post by Etoile
:nooo:
Oh noes! What did you do?

I told him and he said it looks like a grade 5 piece so he was okay with it. :smile:
Original post by dabest2500
You're not a very good one :colonhash:

Neither am I, but you play music, you must be!

Neither are you as a sister. :colonhash:

I am not bad, it is getting inspiration in the first place!

Original post by Coco_94
I do too, but I'm 5'9 of 8 stone.

Nothing wrong with odd. :tongue:

What do you listen to usually?

I am 5'6.25" at 7 stone 5.

Okay. :colonhash:

You me at six, piano music, oboe music.
I don't like Cameron's thoughts on the bible's relation to morals - this is the same canon that advises people to "kill the sons for the sins of their father" and that god abandons men and women who desire the same sex.
Original post by Heptapus

I am 5'6.25" at 7 stone 5.

Okay. :colonhash:

We're freakish in our weight are we not? :lol:

There isn't. :colonhash:

Etoile should give you lessons in musical taste, to expand it. :colone: :colone: :colone:
Original post by Coco_94

Etoile should give you lessons in musical taste, to expand it. :colone: :colone: :colone:

Yes. :facepalm: I am definitely underweight. :facepalm2:

You sure bro. :eyeball:

I am k thx. :colonhash:
I don't like Cameron's thoughts on the bible's relation to morals - this is the same canon that advises people to "kill the sons for the sins of their father" and that god abandons men and women who desire the same sex.

Thorough agreement, even ifyour description of the OT appears to be highly steralised. No place for religion in politics. We do not need religion for morality. The people who pick out "moral" teachings from the bible that fits with 21st century secular, liberal democracy are only using their moral sense as they do not adopt the more brutal and violent commandments. Those who do not do this, are then seen as bigots and hate-mongers, so what is the relevance of the text in regards to moral guidance? Except showing that we generally speaking, should NOT do what authority orders just because it is a figure of authority demanding us to do so.
(edited 12 years ago)

Likewise.

I am sure, Brah. :u:

Are you sure? :smug:

YMAS!!!! :woo: :five:
Original post by Coco_94
Thorough agreement, even ifyour description of the OT appears to be highly steralised. No place for religion in politics. We do not need religion for morality. The people who pick out "moral" teachings from the bible that fits with 21st century secular, liberal democracy are only using their moral sense as they do not adopt the more brutal and violent commandments. Those who do not do this, are then seen as bigots and hate-mongers, so what is the relevance of the text in regards to guidance?

I wasn't describing the Old Testament; I was deliberately picking examples of the bad things in there to show exactly what you described in the next part of your post. I'm glad you agree - if you have the capacity to pick and choose moral guidance from the biblical canon then you have no need of the book at all. It would be discriminatory to accept only atheist politicians, but I think it would definitely be optimal.
Original post by Coco_94
Likewise.

I am sure, Brah. :u:

Are you sure? :smug:

At least I don't look weedy. I just look naturally slim. :tongue: Unfortunatly, my breast size are like giant melons. :smug:

Spoiler

Kthxbai. :colonhash:

Yes. Indeed I am.
I wasn't describing the Old Testament; I was deliberately picking examples of the bad things in there to show exactly what you described in the next part of your post. I'm glad you agree - if you have the capacity to pick and choose moral guidance from the biblical canon then you have no need of the book at all. It would be discriminatory to accept only atheist politicians, but I think it would definitely be optimal.

Ah, it was just the fact it was from the OT.
I don't care if Cameron is religious, personally, so long as he does not try to mix it with politics or their rhetoric.
YMAS!!!! :woo: :five:

Ymas? :lolwut:

We have to finish this thread off and start a new one in a minute. :colone:
Reply 9995
:ahee:

My sister has gone out and taken the camera with her - this means i'll have to upload them tomorrow as I'm going to a party later.

Okey, have fun at your party! :biggrin:

Original post by Coco_94
You probably know too much for your own good in class. :lol:
Yes, you haven't felt the rage at such stupidity. :teehee:
It's not bad no! Feels a Scandiwegian union of sorts may be better, considering the wide cultural differences between modern European Nations (As EU stretches from Spain to Poland and Finland to Greece). It's not like Scandinavia wasn't united before, even if it was in a bit of a crude fashion. They were united under Danish Queen, it was called the Kalmar union..

Everything, Etoile. Everything. xD

Oh god, trust you. :rofl:
:hugs:

I do. Of course I do. :lol:
I feel rage at many other stupidities though :lol:
True true :smile: Especially considering Norway is still outside.
That is also true :rofl:
How is everything?
Yes, trust me :teehee: :colone:
:penguinhug:

I told him and he said it looks like a grade 5 piece so he was okay with it. :smile:

That is good! Did you murder your teacher after? :lol:

Agreed. And Cameron's thoughts on needing to return to a society where the bible plays a larger part...

Original post by Coco_94

Yes, you are. :colonhash:

I would be happy to :colone:

If your change your mind... :colone:
Hi everyone :hi:
HI!
I'm new to this thread.
Sup?!
Original post by Etoile