The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1880

I don't come on TSR no more.
Reply 1881
Reply 1882
Original post by F_shakeey
Its tsr that I shouldn't come on since i just keep going on it especially on my phone. If I didn't have school it would be me fo sure :smug:

I walked around in the rain trying to find my lunch :frown:

Its a chat thread.

Who here watches Merlin? :awesome:

same here, i didnt connect my phone to the uni wifi for this exact reason

:console: what happened?

i used to watch merlin, i think i lost interest in it at the start of series two cause i kept missing it on tv
Original post by nyan~
same here, i didnt connect my phone to the uni wifi for this exact reason

:console: what happened?

i used to watch merlin, i think i lost interest in it at the start of series two cause i kept missing it on tv

I might need to disconnect my internet :zomg: no wait that's too drastic

shops didn't open to sell me food till 12 :frown:

It had become epic again and is getting into the actually Arthur story. Next week is excalibur :gah:
Reply 1884
I might need to disconnect my internet :zomg: no wait that's too drastic

shops didn't open to sell me food till 12 :frown:

It had become epic again and is getting into the actually Arthur story. Next week is excalibur :gah:

No wayy. I don't know what I'd do without tsr to keep me entertained :teehee:

Oh, I was thinking along the lines of someone stealing you food and hiding it :colondollar: waiting for the shops to open doesn't seem too bad in comparison

I might try and catch up over the summer then, it sure took them long enough to get to the main story though :colonhash:
Original post by nyan~
No wayy. I don't know what I'd do without tsr to keep me entertained :teehee:

Oh, I was thinking along the lines of someone stealing you food and hiding it :colondollar: waiting for the shops to open doesn't seem too bad in comparison

I might try and catch up over the summer then, it sure took them long enough to get to the main story though :colonhash:

I felt like that too but once I managed to stay away from it for a while it was ok.

Not in the cold it isn't with my hands freezing to bits. I had to wait an hour and a half!

Uther is finally gone and Arthur is king..fast forward to this Weeks episode and Morgana had taken Camelot (again) but next episode excalibur comes!
Ten
eleven
Reply 1888
I felt like that too but once I managed to stay away from it for a while it was ok.

Not in the cold it isn't with my hands freezing to bits. I had to wait an hour and a half!

Uther is finally gone and Arthur is king..fast forward to this Weeks episode and Morgana had taken Camelot (again) but next episode excalibur comes!

You should invest in some gloves :yy:

Reply 1889
Reply 1890
Reply 1891
Original post by nyan~
You should invest in some gloves :yy:

Bank ain't lend to me
Reply 1893
Ugh, I'm ill. :frown:
Original post by Abiraleft
Ugh, I'm ill. :frown:

:console:
I woke up and can't sleep. Good thing I have a great phone :awesome:
Reply 1895
:console:
I woke up and can't sleep. Good thing I have a great phone :awesome:

My cough makes it difficult for me to sleep as well. And I go off to work in a little bit. Gah.

What's up with everyone else?
Original post by Abiraleft
My cough makes it difficult for me to sleep as well. And I go off to work in a little bit. Gah.

What's up with everyone else?

So early? Mind you it'll be half 5 soon drink some lemsip I suppose to help the throat.

No idea. Pretty quiet tbh
Reply 1897
two
Reply 1899

Latest