The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

:frown:

Really don't know how to feel about this episode.
(edited 12 years ago)
I thought that Simon was immune to Elesha's powers because he actually loved her, rather than it being another power.
Ok what?
Alright it's over, let the theories on how they'll bring Alisha & Simon back begin.

Do we get a Christmas special this year?
Reply 3944
So... Is Misfits finished for good now or...?
:O That was seriously shocking. Thought it might but still didn't want it :frown:
Original post by Yawn11
So... Is Misfits finished for good now or...?

A quick Google looks like we're getting another series next year.
I'm so sad Alisha has died, and now Simon's gone too :frown:
The two of them can't be leaving as well...what? Surely if Simon knows Alisha is gonna die he can stop he from being killed now? So confused.
Original post by History-Student
Alright it's over, let the theories on how they'll bring Alisha & Simon back begin.

Do we get a Christmas special this year?

They probably won't, and I will probably be forced to wear black for an afternoon in mourning.

I hope so. :biggrin: I want a Christmas special!!! Maybe with Nathan in prison and a menagerie of animals...
Original post by hannah_dru
The two of them can't be leaving as well...what? Surely if Simon knows Alisha is gonna die he can stop he from being killed now? So confused.

I'm imagining a contingency Simon sets up between going back & him dying. He knows they will both die, and he has a long time to come up with something (like Dr. Who in River Song's first episode, with the sonic screwdriver).

Probably something involves clones in stasis.

OOOOOOOOOOORRRRR............

The others use the medium to bring them both back (since they're both dead in the present) and there's some MacGuffin power that will make them real again.
(edited 12 years ago)
I'd guess they've both left the show for good.

To be honest, it's for the best, they need to bring in a few new interesting characters to keep it fresh.
I'm imagining a contingency Simon sets up between going back & him dying. He knows they will both die, and he has a long time to come up with something (like Dr. Who in River Song's first episode, with the sonic screwdriver).

Probably something involves clones in stasis.

OOOOOOOOOOORRRRR............

The others use the medium to bring them both back (since they're both dead in the present) and there's some MacGuffin power that will make them real again.

That'd make sense. I remember someone on here saying he could take Rudy's power somehow.
Original post by Iain 815
I'd guess they've both left the show for good.

To be honest, it's for the best, they need to bring in a few new interesting characters to keep it fresh.

It can't be the end for them. Curtis & Kelly are a bit crap, they can't leave Rudy to carry the show.
It can't be the end for them. Curtis & Kelly are a bit crap, they can't leave Rudy to carry the show.

Yeah they are. And as much as I love Rudy (very, very much), even two of him aren't enough to keep the show going. Curtis is boring, and I'm indifferent towards Kelly.
Original post by ocelotrevs
I thought that Simon was immune to Elesha's powers because he actually loved her, rather than it being another power.

*Alisha

There will be some way of bringing them back, there has to be, especially as it's looping at the minute, so y'know he can think about it forever until he works it out :yep:

Also I felt bad for Alisha's family that they buried her in the woods :s
That phone has quite a bright red light when recording.
Reply 3957
I don't think I can wait a whole year for Misfits to come back on :frown: but bring on the christmas special !
Original post by aspirinpharmacist
Yeah they are. And as much as I love Rudy (very, very much), even two of him aren't enough to keep the show going. Curtis is boring, and I'm indifferent towards Kelly.

Glad someone else thinks so too, the only time I found him slightly interesting was when he got the gender swap power. I quite like Kelly but at the same time she annoys me. I love Rudy though!
Why didn't Simon just time travel to a couple of hours back and intervene in Alisha's death? Why was it necessary to go all the way back to the beginning, or am I missing something?

Quick Reply

Latest