The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm buying it anyway, so that deal doesn't really matter to me. ^_^ seems pretty good though for people who aren't getting it!
(edited 12 years ago)

There's a red banner at the top saying "free league pass December 25th - January 9th". Click it. (Might not work in Malaysia though....)
Reply 122
Oh ffs to get hold of a conputer soon
Reply 123
Original post by BigFudamental
There's a red banner at the top saying "free league pass December 25th - January 9th". Click it. (Might not work in Malaysia though....)

Gotta change my location, I'm freezing up north in Newcastle now mate!
76ers vs wizards tips off in 7 mins
And Bulls vs Pacers
(edited 12 years ago)
So Kobe's wife is divorcing him for cheating.. TOO much. :rofl:

That fool forgot to sign a pre-nup, therefore she may be entitled to half of his money.

BALLIN'

http://www.tmz.com/2011/12/16/kobe-bryant-wife-divorce/#.TuvlytRSTFI
Reply 126
Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon
So Kobe's wife is divorcing him for cheating.. TOO much. :rofl:

That fool forgot to sign a pre-nup, therefore she may be entitled to half of his money.

BALLIN'

http://www.tmz.com/2011/12/16/kobe-bryant-wife-divorce/#.TuvlytRSTFI

Damn man, I feel sorry for Kobe. Lakers can't clinch a trade, this woman is about to take half of what he's worth. Smh.
If you guys want a NBA League Pass(valid for playoffs aswell) for 7$ (just under a fiver) holla at me
Original post by Simon Adebisi
If you guys want a NBA League Pass(valid for playoffs aswell) for 7$ (just under a fiver) holla at me

What does that get me? Access to all games?
LOL Simon Adebisi is officially the biggest G on this site. Can't believe that worked.

Original post by ForeverIsMyName

Yeah, every game is available to watch.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by ForeverIsMyName

Yes
Watch them live or watch them after the game has finished
Reply 131
How would I go about paying you ? Is it just 1 account everyone shares i'm guessing ? B Diddy signed for Knicks could go 1 of 2 ways but I will be optimistic and he is better than Bibby (a pick up I hated) at least
Original post by alexsong
How would I go about paying you ? Is it just 1 account everyone shares i'm guessing ? B Diddy signed for Knicks could go 1 of 2 ways but I will be optimistic and he is better than Bibby (a pick up I hated) at least

You won't pay me. I don't sell the account. I paid the guy via paypal. Everybody gets their own account.
I haven't ever properly followed the NBA, I hope to this season, perhaps this thread can keep me up to date :holmes:
Reply 134
Original post by Simon Adebisi
You won't pay me. I don't sell the account. I paid the guy via paypal. Everybody gets their own account.

Ok fair enough mate can you pm me the details then although I havent got paypal
Original post by Birdman1234567
I haven't ever properly followed the NBA, I hope to this season, perhaps this thread can keep me up to date :holmes:

No doubt!
Heat vs Magic about to tip off
I'm a very casual Nuggets fan. I hope to actually get into it more this year.
Reply 138
One of my favourite players got high hopes for him this year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=vQOGDnLbSXE
(edited 12 years ago)
Wade's jaw is emotional

Latest