The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jilebinator
international? have u had an interview?

nope i'm english :smile: yeah i had mine last week wednesday :smile:
Does anyone else have an interveiw at manchester uni on february?
Original post by like_a_star
got a conditional offer from warwick for MORSE :biggrin::biggrin:

Congratulations mate!
Original post by smit1994
Mine got sent on the 9th November :smile: ...received my first offer on 18th November and my Last one on 7th December! :smile: I guess it varies from uni to uni on how long they take to reply, but nice choices! Good luck, i'm sure you'll get what you want!

Got my offer from Bath today, A*AA :biggrin:
Original post by Heroesorghosts
Congrats on your offer! What sort of things did they at the interview? Was it why MORSE/Warwick sort of questions or maths ones?

thanks :smile: it was just why MORSE/Warwick and then time for you to ask questions :smile: they said it was more for us to get more information than them and that they were most likely giving everyone who came an offer :smile:

Original post by einstein123
Congratulations mate!

Nice, i've heard that they take long to give out offers is this true?... Hopefully the offers comes soon, also good luck aswell.

my friend who applied to Edinburgh last year said she got her offer in March lol :tongue: good luck and be patient!
Is there anyone expecting a response from Oxford tomorrow?
Reply 3967
Original post by Edwin Okli
Is there anyone expecting a response from Oxford tomorrow?

We don't know when they will respond, but yes I'm anticipating it. If I don't post tomorrow then you can assume I didn't get in lol
I got a letter from sheffield saying I won't get an offer until I attend another open day/or say i'm not going....
The open day is in march. I've said i'm going now so do you think I won't get an offer until then? :eek:
Good luck Oxford Folk!
Original post by cpdavis

Original post by cpdavis
Good luck Oxford Folk!

Hey, ive applied to kings and my predicted grades are A*AB, they said they will consider someone with those type of grades as its equivilant to the AAA offer, however IF im given an offer (hopefully) will the condition be AAA or A*AB
Hey, ive applied to kings and my predicted grades are A*AB, they said they will consider someone with those type of grades as its equivilant to the AAA offer, however IF im given an offer (hopefully) will the condition be AAA or A*AB

It will more likely be AAA, but they accepted a lot of people this year with A*AB and even AAB :smile: (I was accepted with A*AB as I missed an A by 3 UMS :pinch: )
Original post by cpdavis

Original post by cpdavis
It will more likely be AAA, but they accepted a lot of people this year with A*AB and even AAB :smile: (I was accepted with A*AB as I missed an A by 3 UMS :pinch: )

ahh ok thanks, also what were you predicted, also ive seen alot of people who have been given offers already really nervous?
ahh ok thanks, also what were you predicted, also ive seen alot of people who have been given offers already really nervous?

Well my school told me I was predicted A*AA, but I was actually predicted A*AB. Needless to say I got an offer from Kings and an offer from Cambridge :smile:
Original post by cpdavis

Original post by cpdavis
Well my school told me I was predicted A*AA, but I was actually predicted A*AB. Needless to say I got an offer from Kings and an offer from Cambridge :smile:

WOW Cambridge AND Kings,
Original post by cpdavis

Original post by cpdavis

What were your as results
What were your as results

ABBCC (but there were reasons behind those grades) But honestly, if Kings where desperate to reject you they would have already. But I have my fingers crossed for you, Kings' is a brilliant uni :biggrin:
Ahh cool, thanks alot mate, Hopefully
Just got an offer from Oxford at Lincoln College :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by officeface

Original post by officeface
Just got an offer from Oxford at Lincoln College :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Congrats mate

Latest