The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1260
Original post by er1ksson
Just completed an interview with Credit Suisse. It went really good I think, not any too hard questions, the interviewers seemed very friendly aswell.

hey that sounds promising then! well done!

out of interest, i just took the credit suisse tests, how well did you do on the numerical do you reckon (i think i got around 16/20) and also when did you do the tests and find out you had an interview?

sorry for all the questions haha
Reply 1261
does any one know which IBs do not recuit on a rolling basis for their spring programmes?
Original post by mrigs
does any one know which IBs do not recuit on a rolling basis for their spring programmes?

I only know of Goldman that don't but they still look at when you sent your app in so don't leave it too late!:smile:
Hi i just submitted my UBS spring week application and submitted my CV but i didnt submit a cover letter, was it compulsory to submit a cover letter?
Original post by jack_the_ripper
Hi i just submitted my UBS spring week application and submitted my CV but i didnt submit a cover letter, was it compulsory to submit a cover letter?

I didn't think UBS asked for a CV or a Cover Letter?? :confused:
Original post by Outsanity
I didn't think UBS asked for a CV or a Cover Letter?? :confused:

exactly UBS is the worst website ever
exactly UBS is the worst website ever

Cant remember if i submitted CV/CL. any ideas how to check application?
Reply 1267
Original post by eco1234
hey that sounds promising then! well done!

out of interest, i just took the credit suisse tests, how well did you do on the numerical do you reckon (i think i got around 16/20) and also when did you do the tests and find out you had an interview?

sorry for all the questions haha

Thanks, I hope so!

I think I might have gotten 17-18 out of 20 or something similar. I think the cutoff is lower than 16. I sent my application earlier this month, and I found out that I was accepted to an interview last tuesday.

However, I was fast-tracked for some reason, so I might have gotten the responses earlier than those who weren't so I don't think I am a good benchmark on when you all will receive your answers. I think all of the fast tracked was interviewed today and yesterday. There was 6 different alternatives per day on which interview schedule I was available to, so I guess there were 12 of us that got fast-tracked.

Should be alot more spaces available!
Reply 1268
Thanks, I hope so!

I think I might have gotten 17-18 out of 20 or something similar. I think the cutoff is lower than 16. I sent my application earlier this month, and I found out that I was accepted to an interview last tuesday.

However, I was fast-tracked for some reason, so I might have gotten the responses earlier than those who weren't so I don't think I am a good benchmark on when you all will receive your answers. I think all of the fast tracked was interviewed today and yesterday. There was 6 different alternatives per day on which interview schedule I was available to, so I guess there were 12 of us that got fast-tracked.

ok thanks for your reply :smile: not expecting to hear for a while now over xmas.

any particular reason you think 16 is the cut off? or just what you think..

ooo lucky you! must have had a v.good application ! :smile:
Thanks, I hope so!

Hi! I also had my CS interview today, it feelt good and as you mention they were really friendly. I was also fast tracked for some reason. Do you know anything about when they will answer?

Thanks!
Also, good luck! Hope we get in :smile:
Reply 1271
Have any of you heard back from Citi, BarCap, JP Morgan or BAML?
quick gs question - just sent my application and it only selected i'm eligibly to work in Aruba :? - who do I email, or do I maybe withdraw my application

Original post by natashabedford
Cant remember if i submitted CV/CL. any ideas how to check application?

No, there were no CL required, just the competency questions
Reply 1274
Original post by soczek322
quick gs question - just sent my application and it only selected i'm eligibly to work in Aruba :? - who do I email, or do I maybe withdraw my application

Aruba is pretty nice. Go with it.
Urgh, I definitely got more than 4 questions wrong on the CS numerical. Why can't they just auto-reject me rather than prolonging the agony?
Reply 1276
Damn I think I have been fast-tracked for Credit Suisse, but I haven't even sent off my application yet.

I sent off all the rubbish bank applications first and now I'm too lazy to do all the good ones :frown:.

Also who said 16 was the pass mark?
(edited 12 years ago)
why are you guys being fast-tracked?
Original post by Drizzzy
Damn I think I have been fast-tracked for Credit Suisse, but I haven't even sent off my application yet.

I sent off all the rubbish bank applications first and now I'm too lazy to do all the good ones :frown:.

Also who said 16 was the pass mark?
What does being fast-tracked entail? As in, what do you skip over?
Reply 1279
is there a practice logical shl test? i cant seem to get on to it?? how did you practice for the UBS logical??

Latest

Trending

Trending