The Student Room Group

Post your Pharmacy Offers Here!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lagoom
i got an offer from bath too, and a rejection from kings lol
i don't blame them my interview went so bad

How bad did you do I thought if they interview people they would give offers? So scared wher did u go wrong during the interview that was bad?
Reply 321
Original post by lagoom
i got an offer from bath too, and a rejection from kings lol
i don't blame them my interview went so bad

Hey did kcl application chsnge or email from ucas?
Got an Offer from Medway ABB. Im kind of relived now. I still want Nottingham.
Original post by otrivine
How bad did you do I thought if they interview people they would give offers? So scared wher did u go wrong during the interview that was bad?

Hey, I actually ended up getting an offer in the end from King's. I think they interview a lot of people, I thought mine went terribly because I struggled with most of the academic questions and my interviewers actually had to correct me at several points :colondollar:

I think showing that you really want to go to King's and dedication to Pharmacy is more important than getting the questions right, as that is the only thing I can think of that wasn't really bad about my interview. Hope this helps somewhat :smile:
Original post by QueenVic92
Hey, I actually ended up getting an offer in the end from King's. I think they interview a lot of people, I thought mine went terribly because I struggled with most of the academic questions and my interviewers actually had to correct me at several points :colondollar:

I think showing that you really want to go to King's and dedication to Pharmacy is more important than getting the questions right, as that is the only thing I can think of that wasn't really bad about my interview. Hope this helps somewhat :smile:

ohh WELL DONE !!!! WOOW nice :wink: yes i have an interview with them on 1st feb! what academic questions do they ask is it maths and chemistry?
Reply 325
got an offer from kings :biggrin:
Original post by AmberCD
I'm still torn between Cardiff, Bath and LSoP but Cardiff is the only one of those three I have an offer from so far so currently its my first choice :tongue:

If you mind me asking, why have you chosen Cardiff? :smile:

Haha better reason then any :biggrin: Well i was deciding between Cardiff, Kings and UEA. London was never really an option as i hate the size of the city and don't fancy paying £10000 when i fancy a bowl of cocoa pops :tongue: like Bath, UEA is kinda opposite to London
in size and similar in pricing :bl: Cardiff on the other hand is very cheap, very compact and still got an amazing center ( like a truffle :smile: ) and surrounding rural places , the course looks very well structured slightly research based, has a very active rugby club and loads of other societies due to its huge union, and last but definatly not least some of the residences have a Bath :eek: i doubt even The university of Bath can say that :tongue: Hope this helped, everyone will see it different so your best bets to visit each uni and have a good look around the city and Uni :smile:
:troll::troll::troll:
Reply 327
Original post by rainbowninja
Haha better reason then any :biggrin: Well i was deciding between Cardiff, Kings and UEA. London was never really an option as i hate the size of the city and don't fancy paying £10000 when i fancy a bowl of cocoa pops :tongue: like Bath, UEA is kinda opposite to London
in size and similar in pricing :bl: Cardiff on the other hand is very cheap, very compact and still got an amazing center ( like a truffle :smile: ) and surrounding rural places , the course looks very well structured slightly research based, has a very active rugby club and loads of other societies due to its huge union, and last but definatly not least some of the residences have a Bath :eek: i doubt even The university of Bath can say that :tongue: Hope this helped, everyone will see it different so your best bets to visit each uni and have a good look around the city and Uni :smile:
:troll::troll::troll:

I know the LSoP area because my sisters Uni is practically next door (and where she lives in the Turkish part of London) but same issues as you with London.
I don't play rugby so I guess that doesn't quite apply to me :P (though if you know anything about the Uni having a pool/lifeguard society that would be awesome but as far as I can tell they don't..) and I guess my biggest issue with residences is the size of floor space in the rooms and how movable the furniture is (don't ask) but cheers anyway/for the other bits :smile:
I'm gonna go for a "visit the south west" weekend sometime to sort out where I am going!

(would have +repped you for replying but apparently I have ran out.. not quite sure about your dancing trolls/llama but i shall just ignore that one:lolwut:)
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 328
Original post by danaxx94
got an offer from kings :biggrin:

Heyy did your kcl application update? Or just ucas
Email?
Reply 329
Original post by pukka.
Email?

when was ur interview? mine was on the 14th dec
Reply 330
Original post by RSP18
when was ur interview? mine was on the 14th dec

On the 7th :smile:
Reply 331
Offers from 2/3 of my favourite places now (Bath and Cardiff) :smile: just waiting on LSoP.. for another 3 or 4 months :frown:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by James A
aint even got confirmation emails from uea and nottingham. sent my application last week tuesday.

arghhhhh

Check your junk mail. I almost missed my acknowledgement from UEA cos it was in my junk folder. :smile:
Original post by Sandeep G
How did you do in the interview at Medway? Did you think it went well? Also was it the December 3rd interviews?

No it was the week after It went quite well the interviewer liked me, I thought I got some of the questions wrong but I got em all right.
Original post by aspirinpharmacist
Check your junk mail. I almost missed my acknowledgement from UEA cos it was in my junk folder. :smile:

yeah i did before, like as soon as i posted the comment about it i realised and i was like , wtf.
Original post by James A
yeah i did before, like as soon as i posted the comment about it i realised and i was like , wtf.

Ha, yeah. I don't understand how it ended up there, but it did.

I was furious a few minutes ago. Opened my emails, saw one from UEA. Thought "Yippeeeeeee!!! A reply!!" No, it was just an email saying "Season's Greetings." I hate universities. I hate them. It will not be a happy Christmas unless I know if I've got an offer. :lol:
Ha, yeah. I don't understand how it ended up there, but it did.

I was furious a few minutes ago. Opened my emails, saw one from UEA. Thought "Yippeeeeeee!!! A reply!!" No, it was just an email saying "Season's Greetings." I hate universities. I hate them. It will not be a happy Christmas unless I know if I've got an offer. :lol:

sameeeee i was so pissed off when i saw that. ive had no other replies ( apart from an interview at reading and acknowledgement from all unis apart from nottingham) and its been a week since i sent my application. im annoyed. my school effectively screwed us up by not having done the references
Reply 337
Original post by pukka.
Email?

both :smile: i got an email from kcl saying they updated my application status and then an hour later from track ! so just check ur email !
Original post by James A
sameeeee i was so pissed off when i saw that. ive had no other replies ( apart from an interview at reading and acknowledgement from all unis apart from nottingham) and its been a week since i sent my application. im annoyed. my school effectively screwed us up by not having done the references

It's ok. I sent mine off on the...18th I think. Didn't get processed til the 21st. :colonhash: Got a letter from UEA on the first of december asking about interviews, had my interview on the 12th, heard nothing since. Christmas is busy, I know. I just want an offer from them so, so badly!!! I wish Bath would reply as well. Bath, Bath, why must you hurt me so?

Your school really did screw you over. It's arguably the most important process of your life thus far, and they're playing around. Madness.
It's ok. I sent mine off on the...18th I think. Didn't get processed til the 21st. :colonhash: Got a letter from UEA on the first of december asking about interviews, had my interview on the 12th, heard nothing since. Christmas is busy, I know. I just want an offer from them so, so badly!!! I wish Bath would reply as well. Bath, Bath, why must you hurt me so?

Your school really did screw you over. It's arguably the most important process of your life thus far, and they're playing around. Madness.

but then again, ucas clearly state that everyone who submits their application before the 15th of janruary is guaranteed equal consideration. so when they look through my application, they will know straight away what standards to look out for rather than just picking the best applications from one week in a particular month. if you get my point...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending