The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Silent--ly
Yes, Master Coco :smartass:

Here have a :cookie:

Spoiler

Reply 2021
Original post by Coco_94
It's the same with ours. That makes it interesting though.
There's a bit of a rivalry going on, just a small one, between elements of my class and the other class that have the same teacher, they seem to do everything the opposite to us, then my friend tries to argue with me that I'm wrong...now, Imagine trying to argue with someone that takes a deconstructivist approach after of course analysing why the poet themself wrote what they wrote etc. It doesn't work. A person with one picture which everyone will agree on for exams, then, then his own. :teehee:
James Newton Howard did it again, an amazing set of pieces for Defiance....

:lol:
I can just imagine you like :unimpressed:
Lisa Gerrard's voice :moon:
Original post by Etoile
I can just imagine you like :unimpressed:
Lisa Gerrard's voice :moon:

I just hope the complaints stop, they always complain about the class I'm in because we've done this or that or make things difficult. :teehee:
She does have a nice one. :yep:
Reply 2023
Original post by Coco_94
I just hope the complaints stop, they always complain about the class I'm in because we've done this or that or make things difficult. :teehee:
She does have a nice one. :yep:

Well people complain about everything, they'd complain you weren't interacting enough or something otherwise :lol:
I want to marry her voice :love:
Original post by dabest2500

Arva.
Arva.
I hate you.
That is all.

Spoiler

You can't get past the apples? I can assure you - it gets much harder.
I'm on the final boss fight myself. It's extremely challenging.
Original post by Etoile
Well people complain about everything, they'd complain you weren't interacting enough or something otherwise :lol:
I want to marry her voice :love:

True. :teehee:
I'll listen in a bit. :yep:
Damnit, you should watch Defiance...amazing film. One of the best films I've seen in a while, and I've not even got half way yet. Not exactly a really happy film though, considering what it's about.
Original post by Silent--ly
Good morning :yawn:

I'm up early, does that make you happy? :angelblush:

That is early :shock:
I was only up at 10, I was proud of myself considering the previous 3 days it's been past 11 :emo:
Y U MAKE ME SO SAD :emo:

Original post by ArsLongaVitaBrevis
You can't get past the apples? I can assure you - it gets much harder.
I'm on the final boss fight myself. It's extremely challenging.

I get killed on the second last apple when you're above them... dying three times at that place easily led me to rage quit :emo:
How long have you been playing that for :lolwut:
Original post by Coco_94
I managed on 4-5 for two weeks. Not like Dabby though who managed 4 for six weeks. :lol:
:rofl::rofl:

You're such a failure :smug::toofunny:

*feels pro*
Reply 2028
Original post by Coco_94
True. :teehee:
I'll listen in a bit. :yep:
Damnit, you should watch Defiance...amazing film. One of the best films I've seen in a while, and I've not even got half way yet. Not exactly a really happy film though, considering what it's about.

People :rolleyes: :teehee:
You must :love:
What's it about?
...and what language is it in?

______
I swear in Italian I just write/say all manner of crap. "there are disadvantages to online shopping, for example if you don't need to leave the house then you can become lazy and obese" :facepalm2:
Original post by Etoile
People :rolleyes: :teehee:
You must :love:
What's it about?
...and what language is it in?

______
I swear in Italian I just write/say all manner of crap. "there are disadvantages to online shopping, for example if you don't need to leave the house then you can become lazy and obese" :facepalm2:

Agreed. :teehee:

A group of Jewish brothers, in Belorussia trying to outlive the fascists who are hunting them, but, there're thoughts of revenge, and there's also a group of them that slowly builds up, a group of refugees, and they have to survive and evade the fascists pretty much. It has some depth regarding survival, revenge and the holocaust as a whole...also, they speak some slavic language, and the Germans speak German, and when the main characters aren't speaking their own language it's English with decent accents.

But Etoile, you have to write all manner of crap, 'tis what we were like in German GCSE. :lol:

No parents, ginger ale, a damned good film, conversation and ferrero rocher. :colone:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by dabest2500

I get killed on the second last apple when you're above them... dying three times at that place easily led me to rage quit :emo:
How long have you been playing that for :lolwut:

Just jump close enough for it to move up on its own, or jump over it with a quick double jump. It's easy!
A couple of weeks, on and off.
Reply 2031
Original post by Coco_94
Agreed. :teehee:

A group of Jewish brothers, in Belorussia trying to outlive the fascists who are hunting them, but, there're thoughts of revenge, and there's also a group of them that slowly builds up, a group of refugees, and they have to survive and evade the fascists pretty much. It has some depth regarding survival, revenge and the holocaust as a whole...also, they speak some slavic language, and the Germans speak German, and when the main characters aren't speaking their own language it's English with decent accents.

But Etoile, you have to write all manner of crap, 'tis what we were like in German GCSE. :lol:

No parents, ginger ale, a damned good film, conversation and ferrero rocher. :colone:

Oh, sounds interesting :smile:
And if it's Belarus, then the Slavic language is probably Belarusian :wink:

In German GCSE about the environment I actually wrote "no exams would save trees" :cool:

Ooh you lucky thing :sogood:

No parents...Italian homework :nothing:
Original post by Etoile
Oh, sounds interesting :smile:
And if it's Belarus, then the Slavic language is probably Belarusian :wink:

In German GCSE about the environment I actually wrote "no exams would save trees" :cool:

Ooh you lucky thing :sogood:

No parents...Italian homework :nothing:

I was unsure because to my untrained ears regarding the slavic languages I thought Russian :ninja:

Amazing. :rofl:
We spent a lot of our time laughing at "Unterkunft."

Ouch.
Reply 2033
Original post by Coco_94
I was unsure because to my untrained ears regarding the slavic languages I thought Russian :ninja:

Amazing. :rofl:
We spent a lot of our time laughing at "Unterkunft."

Ouch.

I'd think it's probably quite similar to Russian and Ukrainian and Serbian, and probably mutually intelligible :yep:
I got full marks on that essay too, clearly the examiners appreciate my sense of humour :cool:
What about Schlange? :teehee:
And then after that... maths revision! :ahee: jk :emo:
Original post by Etoile
I'd think it's probably quite similar to Russian and Ukrainian and Serbian, and probably mutually intelligible :yep:
I got full marks on that essay too, clearly the examiners appreciate my sense of humour :cool:
What about Schlange? :teehee:
And then after that... maths revision! :ahee: jk :emo:

It sounds it.

I'ma be a baws later, or try to, after defiance. There's only so much stuff I can go over though, as I've genuinely only got two spots that I'm a tad iffy on. Ofc, there's exam practice that must be done too...but revision wise...it then makes me worry that I've missed something. Though I haven't when I look back. :facepalm:

Schlange, yes. :teehee:

Good luck. :lol: :console:
Reply 2035
Original post by Coco_94
It sounds it.

I'ma be a baws later, or try to, after defiance. There's only so much stuff I can go over though, as I've genuinely only got two spots that I'm a tad iffy on. Ofc, there's exam practice that must be done too...but revision wise...it then makes me worry that I've missed something. Though I haven't when I look back. :facepalm:

Schlange, yes. :teehee:

Good luck. :lol: :console:

:console: you worry too much, you'll be fine!
Lange Schlange :teehee:
I like learning new things in maths, but revision makes me want to drink HCl :facepalm2:
Original post by Etoile
:console: you worry too much, you'll be fine!
Lange Schlange :teehee:
I like learning new things in maths, but revision makes me want to drink HCl :facepalm2:

I don't like the idea of feeling too secure, because that then makes me paranoid ironically enough...
:teehee:
I'm with you on that. I've been wanting to start the next unit for Psychology NOOOW, but I have to wait until after 10th of Jan :emo:
Individual differences, Phobias, Anxiety, Autism, OCD and memory :sogood:
Reply 2037
Original post by Coco_94
I don't like the idea of feeling too secure, because that then makes me paranoid ironically enough...
:teehee:
I'm with you on that. I've been wanting to start the next unit for Psychology NOOOW, but I have to wait until after 10th of Jan :emo:
Individual differences, Phobias, Anxiety, Autism, OCD and memory :sogood:

True, but there are only so many times you can go over the same material that you already know without blowing your brains out!
I really want geil to come up in my A-level :teehee:
:console:
Psychology is more fun anyway :lol:
:sogood: ? :lol:

Spoiler

Original post by Etoile
True, but there are only so many times you can go over the same material that you already know without blowing your brains out!
I really want geil to come up in my A-level :teehee:
:console:
Psychology is more fun anyway :lol:
:sogood: ? :lol:

Spoiler

Lets hope so. :teehee:
It really is. :colone: :colone: :colone:
Yes! I do, for a few reasons, but I want to know more, which is the thing. :colone:
It's interesting. I'm not saying OH ITS SO GOOOD to have those things. :teehee:
I've finally got the final Inheritance book, Inheritance. I'm rather excited to read it.

Latest