The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nightmare91
:biggrin: What are your other choices? Did you apply to LSE?

Other choices: LSE, Nottingham, Southampton and Bristol. I think that answers both questions :tongue: Would you firm Warwick if you dont get LSE?
Original post by -Illmatic-
She'll find out who you are. And reject you :colone:

lol

Not if I withdraw my application first :colone:. But in all seriousness it would be mutually beneficial if they didn't!
Other choices: LSE, Nottingham, Southampton and Bristol. I think that answers both questions :tongue: Would you firm Warwick if you dont get LSE?

Oh nice choices! LSE is your first choice I suppose?

Yes, I'd definetely firm it. I already had my gap year in year 10 when I was an exchange student in the USA and that's why I can't take another one. Also I think Warwick is an excellent university that provides you with great career prospects :smile:
Oh nice choices! LSE is your first choice I suppose?

Yes, I'd definetely firm it. I already had my gap year in year 10 when I was an exchange student in the USA and that's why I can't take another one. Also I think Warwick is an excellent university that provides you with great career prospects :smile:

Lol if I answer your question I'd probably get a lot hate. I'd choose Warwick over LSE: I probably wont end up at both, though...but I like Warwick a lot!
Original post by Melikeyflute
Not if I withdraw my application first :colone:. But in all seriousness it would be mutually beneficial if they didn't!

:lol:
Lol if I answer your question I'd probably get a lot hate. I'd choose Warwick over LSE: I probably wont end up at both, though...but I like Warwick a lot!

Hate? Not at all! It won't really matter whether you studied at Warwick or LSE in regard to career prospects. LSE's advantage is mainly the London bonus. But if you like Warwick better, why not? :smile: I hope you'll be successful with your choices! Btw what are you looking for career-wise?
Reply 6606

You're not the only one :tongue:
Hate? Not at all! It won't really matter whether you studied at Warwick or LSE in regard to career prospects. LSE's advantage is mainly the London bonus. But if you like Warwick better, why not? :smile: I hope you'll be successful with your choices! Btw what are you looking for career-wise?

I live in London at the moment and I wouldnt mind moving away :tongue: Thats another reason why I would choose Warwick/Bristol (maybe not Southampton) over LSE..I dont particularly care about job prospects: I'm thinking of going into academia, becoming a uni lecturer or something. What about you. Thanks! Same goes to you :smile:
Reply 6608

Why? Is it because of the international year they do or something?
Reply 6609
offer from durham!!!
Reply 6610
Original post by wachno
offer from durham!!!

Congrats! Well done :smile:
Original post by wachno
offer from durham!!!

Well Done! :woo:

Why aren't the other university admissions tutors as hard working as durham's? :sigh:
I live in London at the moment and I wouldnt mind moving away :tongue: Thats another reason why I would choose Warwick/Bristol (maybe not Southampton) over LSE..I dont particularly care about job prospects: I'm thinking of going into academia, becoming a uni lecturer or something. What about you. Thanks! Same goes to you :smile:

Well my main goal is to work for an institution like the Bundesbank, ECB etc.. I just find it fascinating how central banks/governments influence the economies and try to fight recessions :smile: But in order to get there I'll probably go into investment banking for a few years after that maybe a Phd. But who knows :biggrin:
Well my main goal is to work for an institution like the Bundesbank, ECB etc.. I just find it fascinating how central banks/governments influence the economies and try to fight recessions :smile: But in order to get there I'll probably go into investment banking for a few years after that maybe a Phd. But who knows :biggrin:

That sounds pretty awesome actually. Maybe we'll finally end up with atleast one competent economist at the European Central Bank :wink:

Sorry to interrupt, I want to do the same thing :love: looking at the IMF and world bank, because obviously I'm tooambitious :wink:
Reply 6615

Sounds perfect :tongue:
Original post by tooambitious
Sorry to interrupt, I want to do the same thing :love: looking at the IMF and world bank, because obviously I'm tooambitious :wink:

**** the IMF.

A lecturer who likes Nas...

Lucky students! :biggrin:
Original post by 94george94
A lecturer who likes Nas...

Lucky students! :biggrin:

*A good lucking lecturer...lucky students

haha I'm joking :tongue: hows it going man?
*A good lucking lecturer...lucky students

haha I'm joking :tongue: hows it going man?

HAHA if you say so!

Not bad, by not bad I mean revision is going terribly, what about you?

Latest

Trending

Trending