The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 94george94
HAHA if you say so!

Not bad, by not bad I mean revision is going terribly, what about you?

Same here bruh. I feel like slacking off isnt too bad as i've been doing decently during term time but i've got **** loads to get through.

...and so little time
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Tateco
Why? Is it because of the international year they do or something?

Warwick do an international year? :confused:
Original post by nightmare91
Hate? Not at all! It won't really matter whether you studied at Warwick or LSE in regard to career prospects. LSE's advantage is mainly the London bonus. But if you like Warwick better, why not? :smile: I hope you'll be successful with your choices! Btw what are you looking for career-wise?

:confused::confused::confused:
Original post by Tateco
Why? Is it because of the international year they do or something?

Oh my bad, yeah thats partly the reason. The Erasmus Scheme, but mainly cos I'll enjoy myself more at Warwick than I will at LSE. **** reason but enjoyment=i'll work harder
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by -Illmatic-
Same here bruh. I feel like slacking off isnt too bad as i've been doing decently during term time but i've got sh*t loads to get through.

...and so little time

When's your first exam?

And yeah, I need to start practising M1 and C3! Plus I have 2 Econ modules! GRRR :gunfire:

... Oh I almost forgot ****in' French oral.
Original post by WalkerPrince
:confused::confused::confused:

Its true.
Oh my bad, yeah thats partly the reason. The Erasmus Scheme, but mainly cos I'll enjoy myself more at Warwick than I will at LSE. Sh*t reason but enjoyment=i'll work harder

Agreed, going to a uni that you'll feel depressed in will do no favours to your work.
Original post by Melikeyflute
Yeah me too. That's why I negged the Warwick representative. :ahee:. Would you accept an offer from Warwick if that was the only place?

I find that so so funny! You won't even believe! :biggrin:

If any of us get rejected, let's report him!
When's your first exam?

And yeah, I need to start practising M1 and C3! Plus I have 2 Econ modules! GRRR :gunfire:

... Oh I almost forgot ****in' French oral.

20th(M1 Edexcel)...ages away..i keep telling myself :tongue:

Languages are a bloody pisstake mate...I feel your pain.
20th(M1 Edexcel)...ages away..i keep telling myself :tongue:

Languages are a bloody pisstake mate...I feel your pain.

LOL I even forgot to mention my English lit. coursework! WOOOOO!

I'm on Edexcel maths as well. :biggrin:
LOL I even forgot to mention my English lit. coursework! WOOOOO!

I'm on Edexcel maths as well. :biggrin:

lol get cracking george!

cool :biggrin: are you feeling alright about the M1 exam?
lol get cracking george!

cool :biggrin: are you feeling alright about the M1 exam?

I still haven't got to the level where I'm getting around 95+ each paper, getting close, but I have about 20 papers left so hopefully will get all mistakes learnt. What about you?
I still haven't got to the level where I'm getting around 95+ each paper, getting close, but I have about 20 papers left so hopefully will get all mistakes learnt. What about you?

Nowhere near the above level. Havent really touched papers but I'm planning on starting papers tomorrow :tongue:
Nowhere near the above level. Havent really touched papers but I'm planning on starting papers tomorrow :tongue:

Have you self taught? And I'm consistently getting an A though, so I'm happy. :smile:
Have you self taught? And I'm consistently getting an A though, so I'm happy. :smile:

Nope. We shall see how I get on in a couple months time...I bet you'll come out with 100 UMS :eek3:
Nope. We shall see how I get on in a couple months time...I bet you'll come out with 100 UMS :eek3:

Fingers crossed! But no, I'm brilliant at screwing up exams!

I've self taught by the way.
Original post by WalkerPrince
I find that so so funny! You won't even believe! :biggrin:

If any of us get rejected, let's report him!

Haha, join me, it makes you feel better. Let's all mass neg the Warwick representative..

Haha, I suppose that would be inappropriate... Or would it :colone:

I predict that the closer it gets to the UCAS January deadlines the more red gems the representative has . people get annoyed.
Reply 6637
You economics students!

Anyone on this thread got tips for unit 1 economics for edexcel?
Original post by Melikeyflute
Haha, join me, it makes you feel better. Let's all mass neg the Warwick representative..

Haha, I suppose that would be inappropriate... Or would it :colone:

I predict that the closer it gets to the UCAS January deadlines the more red gems the representative has . people get annoyed.

:colone::colone::colone::colone:
Fingers crossed! But no, I'm brilliant at screwing up exams!

I've self taught by the way.

You'll be fine dude :cute:

Latest

Trending

Trending