The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3120
Original post by Hedgeman49
She asked for something that would give him an edge, not make him the laughing stock of the opposition :tongue:

Ask gordon if my bicep bands make me hit harder, he'll tell you :wink:
I'm heading to the Pats-Dolphins game in Foxborough now... enjoy the Christmas Eve football, guys, and have a great holiday yourselves. :smile:
Original post by Stevo_Mc
Ask gordon if my bicep bands make me hit harder, he'll tell you :wink:

Gordon doesn't wear them and probably hits harder than most of the guys on the team who are 6 inches taller and 50lbs heavier than him!
Original post by The Troll Toll
How the **** are bicep bands £6 each.

Douchebag tax
Original post by The Patriot
Well my fantasy season didn't go very well unfortunately, but there's no time fort excuses. I will just have to come back better prepared next year :P

At least I still have an exciting Pats team to watch :biggrin:

I hope you haven't forgotten our bet ;]

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=33817051&postcount=2476
Reply 3125
This **** cray.

Original post by Stilo
This **** cray.

When I first saw it I was like 'what?! This can't be for real'. It was absolutely amazing. :biggrin:
I came third in three of my leagues in the end.
I still have a chance to win our league. I only need Aaron Rodgers to have a really good game, as he usually does.
Congrats to Drew Brees on breaking Marino's record. That many yards in a single season is truly ridiculous.
Original post by RabbitCFH
I still have a chance to win our league. I only need Aaron Rodgers to have a really good game, as he usually does.

Same for me, shame he'll probably only play 1 quarter next game.

I'm trying to bribe my friend who finished bottom to release Cam Newton so I can have him for the decider in my league.
Original post by Greeny442
Same for me, shame he'll probably only play 1 quarter next game.

I'm trying to bribe my friend who finished bottom to release Cam Newton so I can have him for the decider in my league.

I won. :biggrin:
Congratulations :smile:
Original post by RabbitCFH
I won. :biggrin:

:angry:

Congrats, I had my fingers crossed Rodgers would have a crap game but that was hoping for too much!
Reply 3134
Original post by Baltimoron
Congrats to Drew Brees on breaking Marino's record. That many yards in a single season is truly ridiculous.

It's more than ridiculous when you look at the stats the Saints running game is putting up: It's not because he's being forced to pass every game, it's purely because our offence is that darn good.
Reply 3135
Vince Wilfork is now the starting QB for the Patriots
Original post by Csna
Vince Wilfork is now the starting QB for the Patriots

I'd say they'd be better off putting him in the secondary to help that woeful pass defense. :tongue:
Pats put up 49 unanswered points today. I can't wait for a Pats-Packers Super Bowl... first team to 50 points wins!
Reply 3138
Original post by I Kant Spall
Pats put up 49 unanswered points today. I can't wait for a Pats-Saints Super Bowl... first team to 50 points wins!

Fixed it for you. :wink:
Original post by Rekyht
Fixed it for you. :wink:

lol good luck for your Saint boys. :tongue: