The Student Room Group

TSR Transformation Contest

TSR Transformation Contest

This is the plan (so far). Feel free to share / discuss ideas in this thread..

1. Two Categories - Male and Female

2. Start photos must be posted between 0.00 2/1/2012 and 11.59 8/1/2012
End photos between 0.00 19/3/2012 and 11.59 25/3/2012
Competition will run for a duration of 12 weeks

3. If you aim to lose weight; you must post at least a front relaxed, back relaxed, and side relaxed photo (and any others of your choice).
If you aim to gain muscle / weight; you must post a front relaxed, back relaxed, and at least one bodybuilding compulsory pose (and any others of your choice).

4. All photos must be taken in swimwear / underwear

5. Starting stats are not a requirement, however they will be helpful in assisting the judging. For example, start weight and end weight / start arm measurement, end arm measurement.

6. The best transformation will be chosen as the winner.

Men
commandant
Megaloblastic
Hferguson
Monkey_Pete
ImMcLovin
Old School
CB5
cowsforsale
crocker710
yeebz93
KrazyKro
MHorman
mituozo
cpdavis
Sato
Mark.I
TobeTheHero
Idle
alex_tait
ibysaiyan
tumbling
Powerlifter
mikestraws
catjaum
CJ
Stricof
Slumpy
Jampolo

Women
Lell
xoxAngel_Kxox
MissLightYear
Flo[ProActiv]
Sockpirate
Alt__x
Strüberry
fifteen_15
blahhh
CoffeAddict
Becca
rufus_da_bear
Mini-Me
the_alybot
Happy_Holidays
Ashara
Horchata
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

In
Reply 2
yeah go on
out of interest, is it natty or are performance-enhancing drugs allowed?
Id say allowed , just make it be known .
Reply 4
Original post by commandant

Would've thought that'd scupper the chance of TSR ponying up for a prize (but then, there's probably zero chance of that anyway).
Reply 5
Is there a fit to fat category?
I am in

Original post by Adidas90
Is there a fit to fat category?

It is just a transformation contest, any transformation will do, although less likely to win
Reply 7
im in on this...... gym opposite my house opens new year.
How do you decide who wins.....?

It's easier to lose weight than it is to put on muscle?
Original post by RawJoh1
Would've thought that'd scupper the chance of TSR ponying up for a prize (but then, there's probably zero chance of that anyway).

True

Besides, I doubt many on here would be using anything
Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude
How do you decide who wins.....?

It's easier to lose weight than it is to put on muscle?

The best transformation.
In.
Reply 12
I'm in for this. 6 week bulk, 6 week cut. Like I said, aiming for around 9% bodyfat for this. Don't want to peak too early as I want to be at around 7% for summer.

Also, when does it start?
Is this going to be timed to run at the same time as the one which was linked to in MBSFM? so that people can enter both with one set of of before/after photos?
Reply 14
12 weeks?

Do 9-12 months.
Reply 15
I'd like to join in! I'm not overweight but I'd like to shape up and be a bit less skinny-fat.
Really tempted to do this. Can i use photos of me when I was around the 100kg mark :colonhash:
Original post by HP15
12 weeks?

Do 9-12 months.

9-12 months is too long, people will lose interest and its easier to make dramatic changes in that frame.

Original post by Monkey_Pete
Is this going to be timed to run at the same time as the one which was linked to in MBSFM? so that people can enter both with one set of of before/after photos?

Probably be around the same time as that's when the new year starts :smile: probably best to give a time-frame of around a week for people to add photos, more flexibility that way and more can get involved.

Original post by cowsforsale
Really tempted to do this. Can i use photos of me when I was around the 100kg mark :colonhash:

Nope :biggrin: Photos will need to have a newspaper / laptop showing the date :smile:
Updated the list :smile:

Original post by Lell
I'd like to join in! I'm not overweight but I'd like to shape up and be a bit less skinny-fat.

Good :smile: Would be great to have a lot of girl interest too. Angel_K made inspiring changes.
Original post by commandant

I'm in; bulk + cut

Quick Reply

Latest