The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Cornerstone
They're no eng subs for Tales of Symphonia united world but I found one in VOSTFR. Oh the joys of knowing French :u:

I always wondered what VOSTFR meant, is it the French equivalent of ENGSUB or something like that? :redface:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
I always wondered what VOSTFR meant, is it the French equivalent of ENGSUB or something like that? :redface:

Yeah, it's basically French subs.
finished boku wa tomodachi, yozora was so cute in that last ep :pinch: still a bitch though :unimpressed: was hoping for a bigger finale but oh well, has been a fun show, one of my most enjoyable of this years :smile: ah rika near the end :rofl:

the toradora ova was nice :h: aw taiga wanted that lobster :mmm: :emog:
Reply 2483
Original post by eugenius 8
finished boku wa tomodachi, yozora was so cute in that last ep :pinch: still a bitch though :unimpressed: was hoping for a bigger finale but oh well, has been a fun show, one of my most enjoyable of this years :smile: ah rika near the end :rofl:

Yeah, agreed on both accounts. I was hoping for something far more significant from Kodoka's realisation. In the end, nothing really changed and the episode ended like any other without any proper closure. Here's to hoping there's another season. Oh, and short hair definitely suits her better. :smile:
looks like naruto fillers have finally ended, cant wait for the next arc :excited:

did they just try to fit in an alternative ending in that latest ep of persona :lolwut: was kinda confusing :hmmmm2:

Original post by Aiko
Yeah, agreed on both accounts. I was hoping for something far more significant from Kodoka's realisation. In the end, nothing really changed and the episode ended like any other without any proper closure. Here's to hoping there's another season. Oh, and short hair definitely suits her better. :smile:

yeah 2nd season fingers crossed :biggrin:

hmm im not so sure with the hair, she did look good in that outfit near the end but i still think she looks better with long hair :beard:
hmm im not so sure with the hair, she did look good in that outfit near the end but i still think she looks better with long hair :beard:

:ditto:

Don't have much to add about the final episode, other than that I agree it was a bit anticlimactic, considering they've been building up to it right from the start.
Reply 2486
oh you bastards what a place to stop fate/zero when we have to wait several months:unimpressed:
Reply 2487
looks like naruto fillers have finally ended, cant wait for the next arc :excited:

did they just try to fit in an alternative ending in that latest ep of persona :lolwut: was kinda confusing :hmmmm2:

Finally! Now I have to decide whether I can be bothered to marathon through all of these filler episodes or simply skip them. :tongue:

:ditto:

Going to a salon was the best thing she could have done. :sadnod:

Spoiler

Original post by vin
oh you bastards what a place to stop fate/zero when we have to wait several months:unimpressed:

Oddly, the cliffhanger at the end didn't feel much like one to me. It's not as if a revelation occurred. While annoying, I think I can wait. :tongue:
Reply 2488
Oh yeah, I randomly decided to pick up Seikon no Qwaser... I've just finished episode 2 and I'm not sure what I was hoping for beyond the premise that put me off watching this until now... Maybe that the ludicrous pseudo-hentai device of having a shota bishi extract some form of energy (likely milk) from a variety of girl's breasts of high school age was just that, a device to entice the anime's target audience, and that maybe, just maybe, there was some sort of plot that'll make this somewhat worthwhile to watch. So far, seems not.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Aiko
Oh yeah, I randomly decided to pick up Seikon no Qwaser... I've just finished episode 2 and I'm not sure what I was hoping for beyond the premise that put me off watching this until now... Maybe that the ludicrous pseudo-hentai device of having a shota bishi extract some form of energy (likely milk) from a variety of girl's breasts of high school age was just that, a device to entice the anime's target audience, and that maybe, just maybe, there was some sort of plot that'll make this somewhat worthwhile to watch. So far, seems not.

Meh, I liked the first season. At the very least, it was more fun than other shows in its season (Dancing Vampires and Ookami Kakushi). Shame about series 2. :no:
Reply 2491
Meh, I liked the first season. At the very least, it was more fun than other shows in its season (Dancing Vampires and Ookami Kakushi). Shame about series 2. :no:

Well, after reaching episode 5, it's slowly growing on me. I'll probably end up finishing it as my internet connection here isn't amazingly quick nor do I wish to abuse my parents-in-law's bandwidth. :tongue:

About 4 days too late, but Eureka Seven sequel! :zomg:

Yup, promising news for 2012 and so soon after the announcement that Kato is taking over from Kataoka for the artwork of the manga. :smile:
oooh Jehu would be delighted to hear about that :teeth: i wander if he still watches anime these days :puppyeyes:

Original post by Aiko
Finally! Now I have to decide whether I can be bothered to marathon through all of these filler episodes or simply skip them. :tongue:

skip :wink:

Going to a salon was the best thing she could have done. :sadnod:

Spoiler

cute :pinch: now im undecided :p:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2493
*Is going to use news of the Eureka 7 sequel as a reason to finally watch the first one*:yep:

I knew about the sequel days ago.:pierre:
ooh didnt see that coming in mirai nikki 8 :eek2: :teeth:

eurgh my dislike of yukki is increasing with each ep :angry: :sigh:

whats with the censors in the last 2 eps :unimpressed:
Reply 2496
I kind of regret watching the OVA series for Battle Athletes, which wasn't half bad despite the fast pacing (main character goes from being an amateur to competing with the best in a swift few episodes), because it seems the television broadcast is essentially the same story but longer. I'm not sure if I'm in the mood to stomach a retelling so soon after. :no:
Reply 2497
Tempted to buy summer wars, anyone like/dislike it and want to recommend it either way? :o:
Reply 2498
Original post by skipp

Original post by skipp
Tempted to buy summer wars, anyone like/dislike it and want to recommend it either way? :o:

its a very good film :yep:
Reply 2499
Just saw this on twitter http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2011/12/26/japanese-voice-actors-pick-top-seiyuu-and-anime-of-2011

Best Anime of 2011
#1: Uta no Prince-sama :lolwut:

"1 day ago by caraniel
UtaPri!? LMFAO"
:hmmm: I see you

mirrai nikki 12

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)

Latest