The Student Room Group

TSR Turkish Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by hollywoodbudgie
Me & Newbie will open a restaurant then and charge £100,000 for a Ziyafet Sofrası. Thank you for preordering :biggrin:

LOl stop reffering to me as Noobie, i have a better name pfft....hogwartz init. :teehee:

Original post by Akkuz
Istanbul is just an insanely amazing city.

And Izmir side, is where the great beaches are at. :cool:

I've never lived in Turkey permanently but I'm hoping to move soon, on my own. :puppyeyes:

Yeah i heard as well, someone said to me the sea is actually blue there, is it? :eek:

Where are you living currently then? and why turkey, do you think you could get better job prospects thats why?

Original post by ibs137
i see... then you need to head over to your grandmas house wearing your Red Riding Hood and get her to teach you some turkish initt

Gimme the money :puppyeyes:
She lives many miles away.
Also, i'm scared of the big bad wolf :redface:
Original post by ibs137
lol manyak! i didnt order nuting! i meant free you knoww! hani turkler eli acik olurlar ya?!

:nah: You've agreed. Better start gearing Makaveli_The_Don as your lawyer :tongue:

(I don't know how to make kebab anyway. Where I'm from, it's tradition for men to make kebab).
Reply 582
Original post by Hogwartz

Gimme the money :puppyeyes:
She lives many miles away.
Also, i'm scared of the big bad wolf :redface:

how much you need? and where does she live exactly? and dw about wolves, just stab 'em wiv your kebab knife
Reply 583
Original post by hollywoodbudgie
:nah: You've agreed. Better start gearing Makaveli_The_Don as your lawyer :tongue:

(I don't know how to make kebab anyway. Where I'm from, it's tradition for men to make kebab).

nah allow it.. negroes dont make good lawyers..

psshtt not a good excuse.. you shud learn enit. allow traditionss
Reply 584
Yeah i heard as well, someone said to me the sea is actually blue there, is it? :eek:

Where are you living currently then? and why turkey, do you think you could get better job prospects thats why?

Isn't the see blue in most places? :^_^:

But yes, the oceans are amazingggg! :biggrin:

Currently London, hoping to move to Istanbul. Absolutely better prospects. A top degree from London will go a long way in Turkey. I'll most likely end up making a lot of money. Plus better weather and general quality of life. Need a change scenery too:colondollar:
Reply 585
Original post by ibs137
how much you need? and where does she live exactly? and dw about wolves, just stab 'em wiv your kebab knife

Oh just couple of grands...100 to be precise :innocent:
She lives in Turkey, and i live in england! :rolleyes:
Okay will do :ninja: Then we make kebab from the dead wolf :colone:

Why do i get the feeling you half / half? :s-smilie:
Reply 586
Original post by ibs137
nah allow it.. negroes dont make good lawyers..

psshtt not a good excuse.. you shud learn enit. allow traditionss

Agreed. Gotta stick with traditions, bro. :rolleyes:
Reply 587
Original post by Akkuz
Isn't the see blue in most places? :^_^:

But yes, the oceans are amazingggg! :biggrin:

Currently London, hoping to move to Istanbul. Absolutely better prospects. A top degree from London will go a long way in Turkey. I'll most likely end up making a lot of money. Plus better weather and general quality of life. Need a change scenery too:colondollar:

I thought, they were preservatives/fake sea lol :colondollar:

You seem all planned out, and it's good that were raised there for a long time, so when you go back it won't seem as alien.
I have to stay here. :frown:
Reply 588
Oh just couple of grands...100 to be precise :innocent:
She lives in Turkey, and i live in england! :rolleyes:
Okay will do :ninja: Then we make kebab from the dead wolf :colone:

Why do i get the feeling you half / half? :s-smilie:

ahh skeen.. you need to bring over your granny to england to live with you. she can teach you how to make kebab and also teach you turkish init. and no allow that mate eating wolf is haram dont you know.. :curious:

half/half?? whats that mean?! didnt mans tell youu i'm 100% turk!
Reply 589
I thought, they were preservatives/fake sea lol :colondollar:

You seem all planned out, and it's good that were raised there for a long time, so when you go back it won't seem as alien.
I have to stay here. :frown:

Fake sea!? :lol:

Oh no, I've never lived there.

The UK has its advantages, but those advantages are beginning to diminish big time. Time to move to a country where the country isn't run by a gay couple. :awesome:
Reply 590
Original post by ibs137
ahh skeen.. you need to bring over your granny to england to live with you. she can teach you how to make kebab and also teach you turkish init. and no allow that mate eating wolf is haram dont you know.. :curious:

Lol ibs. Semi-trying to turn her into Turkish housewife material :lol: :awesome:
Reply 591
Original post by Akkuz
Lol ibs. Semi-trying to turn her into Turkish housewife material :lol: :awesome:

ahaha yess you see it maynn! :wink2: it's only for her own good though! :biggrin:

and watch I might come Turkey after graduating.. England is boring, Istanbul is where it's at!
Reply 592
Original post by ibs137

I'll get her, and she'll do very embaressing things....
Like dancing at weddings :facepalm:

Well, all you need to do is 'Allah hu akbar' then its halal, and i'll invite you to the party, and we'll roast it on that turning thing...

Okay i believe you :smile:
Reply 593
Original post by Akkuz
Fake sea!? :lol:

Oh no, I've never lived there.

The UK has its advantages, but those advantages are beginning to diminish big time. Time to move to a country where the country isn't run by a gay couple. :awesome:

On pictures :cool:
They photoshop it death.

Thats a big big risk then! :eek:
Lol, conservatives :mad:
What are the disadvantages going abroad ..
Reply 594
I'll get her, and she'll do very embaressing things....
Like dancing at weddings :facepalm:

Well, all you need to do is 'Allah hu akbar' then its halal, and i'll invite you to the party, and we'll roast it on that turning thing...

Okay i believe you :smile:

dancing at weddings gotta be done innit. hope you've learned how to do it, so you dont embarass ur man by flailing like a fish on the big day..

ahh rely? ur probably right tbh, ok you kill the wolf, cook it, and we can eat it no probs

thats a good girl
Reply 595
Original post by ibs137
ahaha yess you see it maynn! :wink2: it's only for her own good though! :biggrin:

and watch I might come Turkey after graduating.. England is boring, Istanbul is where it's at!

I did an internship there this summer. Since then, I've decided I'm 100% going to go. It's where the money and life is at.
Reply 596
Original post by ibs137
dancing at weddings gotta be done innit. hope you've learned how to do it, so you dont embarass ur man by flailing like a fish on the big day..

ahh rely? ur probably right tbh, ok you kill the wolf, cook it, and we can eat it no probs

thats a good girl

Well, i can do some sance moves when i want to :cool:
But my grandma, does booty-shaking, and on the same day i had a nightmare. :eek:

Bet you can't dance, you'd be like a white guy trying to street dance. :rolleyes:

I'm a bad girl :colone:
Reply 597

Thats a big big risk then! :eek:
Lol, conservatives :mad:
What are the disadvantages going abroad ..

The only disadvantage is..missing people :frown:
Reply 598
Original post by Akkuz
I did an internship there this summer. Since then, I've decided I'm 100% going to go. It's where the money and life is at.

cool! me too! living in istanbul was so fun! :biggrin:
Reply 599
Well, i can do some sance moves when i want to :cool:
But my grandma, does booty-shaking, and on the same day i had a nightmare. :eek:

Bet you can't dance, you'd be like a white guy trying to street dance. :rolleyes:

I'm a bad girl :colone:

can you?! the turkish moves as well yeh? with the handkerchief and everything?

lol well yehh i cant dance... :puppyeyes:

oi you're meant to be a good turkish girl.. :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending