Current UCL students' chat thread!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1920
Back in the Czech Republic. Wheeee!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 1921
Are the buildings still open? I can't be bothered going to Foster Court anyway, but if it's closed I'd rather not waste my time.
Library's shut today I think, but open tomorrow until Friday.
is the registry open? not given in my interruption form...
Reply 1924
Original post by dirtyoldriver
And yes, if you choose UCL as your insurance there is no guarantee, you cannot ensure it. You just put your name on the waiting list and hope for the best.

The only exception being if you're disabled - but the OP doesn't mention being. (I got accommodation despite putting UCL as my insurance and applying post-deadline :proud:)

I miss UCL and London :emo:
Original post by kerily

Original post by kerily
The only exception being if you're disabled - but the OP doesn't mention being. (I got accommodation despite putting UCL as my insurance and applying post-deadline :proud:)

I miss UCL and London :emo:

Yeah I was going to mention that but I wasn't fully sure.

I miss UCL too, although it's nice being home and well fed. And being able to see the stars/it being quiet at night for once!
Reply 1926
I miss London because of the horrible weather running over the Czech Republic right now. Even if I wear a coat, I still freeze. Blah. What I don't miss, though, is food as my mother's baked some Christmas sweets and I keep eating them every day and I also keep watching them disappearing from the box... :biggrin: This reminds me I should buy a few other Christmas presents...

Anyway, does anyone know by any chance where our marks appear? Our Spanish Oral tutor told us in the very last class of the term, "I'm going to put them on Portico after the lesson", but I can't see anything anywhere, even marks from other subjects. Or are they available after all marks get collected? I'm confused.
Don't miss it one bit at the moment tbh. Too much work, too much stress, too much money spent, too cold and scummy in the flat, ugh.
(edited 12 years ago)
It's nice not having to queue for everything as a post-grad. If you're working the week before Christmas, I think that's the only positive you have.
I miss London. Brighton is basically the same, except no one I know is here :frown: (Also, less sick and people obey traffic laws).
Still can't see any bloody stars.
Happy Christmas fellow godless scummers of Gower Street. Life's too short to miss London.
more like life's too short to leave london
Reply 1932
^ Agreed. Only 10 more weeks in Milan to go, and eight months until I'm back in London properly :biggrin: I'm not wishing my year abroad away really, this term should be alright, but I miss London so much.
Does anyone know when gower place practice is back open?
Original post by Noodlzzz
Does anyone know when gower place practice is back open?

Tomorrow.
Original post by rockrunride
Tomorrow.

Cheers :smile:
Reply 1936
Hope everyone had a good Christmas :smile:

Question which shows how hard I work- can one week loans from the library be renewed online, as long as they haven't been requested? Is there a limit to how often you can renew them?
Original post by Lizia
Hope everyone had a good Christmas :smile:

Question which shows how hard I work- can one week loans from the library be renewed online, as long as they haven't been requested? Is there a limit to how often you can renew them?

Yeah they can. I've left a 2500 word first-day-of-term essay until now and I need to get cracking as well :sigh:
Reply 1938
Urgh, good luck! I have these exams from Hell on the 10th and 13th. Despite being allowed to fail them, I'm still dreading the 20 minutes of looking stupid when I do :s-smilie:
I have exams on 9th, 11th, 12th and the 13th :sigh:

:cry2:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending