The Student Room Group

2012 Medicine Re-Applicants Mark I

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Quackers93
That would be the one :smile: cz100 makes my eyes hurt looking at it haha

Why thank you :h: Hopefully they'll go well, I could do with an offer as my parents want me out the house :laugh: Only three months till March! :eek:

Right, I'll leave you alone now to get on with Mod-ing and all :colondollar:

Haha bless you :console:

Hopefully you'll get at least one offer then... make the gap year worth while. How is the gap year going for you? :h:

Don't worry.. I'm not modding tonight... I don't drink-mod :lol:
I'll deal with emergencies/medicine reports.. but nothing else so consider it a night off :colone:

Considerate of you though :yep:
Original post by Penguinsaysquack

Hopefully you'll get at least one offer then... make the gap year worth while. How is the gap year going for you? :h:

I'll deal with emergencies/medicine reports.. but nothing else so consider it a night off :colone:

A TSR emergency? Is that not a tad oxymoronic? :tongue:
Original post by TooSexyForMyStethoscope
A TSR emergency? Is that not a tad oxymoronic? :tongue:

You'd be surprised.. some of the things trolls post need to be brought down immediately :yucky:
Reply 4903
You'd be surprised.. some of the things trolls post need to be brought down immediately :yucky:

I don't even want to know what kind of trolls you've had to stop!

Penguin, the troll fighting hero!
Original post by twelve
I don't even want to know what kind of trolls you've had to stop!

Penguin, the troll fighting hero!

No... you don't :erm:

And as a uni mod it's not that bad. The supermods and the D+CA/H+R mods have it much worse :colone:
Reply 4905
No... you don't :erm:

And as a uni mod it's not that bad. The supermods and the D+CA/H+R mods have it much worse :colone:

Except those rascals who post in the wrong forum :P

I feel like such a noob, but what on earth is D+CA?
Original post by twelve
Except those rascals who post in the wrong forum :P

I feel like such a noob, but what on earth is D+CA?

Now that we get all the time :colonhash:

Haha don't worry about it.. I didn't know until I was modded :nah:
D+CA is debate and current affairs.. just users arguing and getting angry with each other as far as I can see... Democracy mods there though so he'd know more about it than I ever will :colone:
I have to come accross one of these TSR emergencies before the mods do at some point.
Sort of one of the things I need to do with my gap year kind of thing.
Original post by joemullally
I have to come accross one of these TSR emergencies before the mods do at some point.

We're pretty damn good at spotting them though :tongue:

Though in the off chance you find it first.. please report it so you're one of the very few that see it :colone:
Reply 4909
Now that we get all the time :colonhash:

Haha don't worry about it.. I didn't know until I was modded :nah:
D+CA is debate and current affairs.. just users arguing and getting angry with each other as far as I can see... Democracy mods there though so he'd know more about it than I ever will :colone:

Ahhh, I see. Yeahh I think everyone does just get angry and start bitching about eachother when their points are ridiculous.

Hahah, yeahh I know what you mean. I kind of want to know in a 'don't-want-to-knoww' way
Reply 4910
I have work on new years eve. :shock:

:emo:

I don't know what I'll do if I don't get in, so it would be a hell of lot easier if I did :tongue: Meh it's alright, nothing exciting really. Few days work at a nursery every so often but it gives a bit of pocket money and I did a christmas tempt job workingnights at a pie factory for a week packing pies :awesome: but hey it was good money and an experience to say the least. Will be more fun when my new little brother/sister is born, I'll count it as experience for paedeatrics :laugh:

Oh the exciting life of a mod :rolleyes: (secretly jealous :wink:) I'd be curious to see what these trolls post but I never seem to find them cause you mods are so darn fast

This could be an ongoing fb challenge? They seem to have died down, not that I ever really competed :frown: :tongue:
I don't know what I'll do if I don't get in, so it would be a hell of lot easier if I did :tongue: Meh it's alright, nothing exciting really. Few days work at a nursery every so often but it gives a bit of pocket money and I did a christmas tempt job workingnights at a pie factory for a week packing pies :awesome: but hey it was good money and an experience to say the least. Will be more fun when my new little brother/sister is born, I'll count it as experience for paedeatrics :laugh:

Oh the exciting life of a mod :rolleyes: (secretly jealous :wink:) I'd be curious to see what these trolls post but I never seem to find them cause you mods are so darn fast

This could be an ongoing fb challenge? They seem to have died down, not that I ever really competed :frown: :tongue:

We should kick up the challanges again. keep things a little fresher over the cold, stressily filled, decisiony, winter months.

PSQ should set us the challange though, he seems to be the master re-applicant.
We should kick up the challanges again. keep things a little fresher over the cold, stressily filled, decisiony, winter months.

PSQ should set us the challange though, he seems to be the master re-applicant.

We should! Give us something productive to do :tongue: Yeah! PSQ: The Master Re-applicant :loony: :yes:
We should! Give us something productive to do :tongue: Yeah! PSQ: The Master Re-applicant :loony: :yes:

There are productive things that people can do?
I thought that everything was in the procrastination.
Must be where I went wrong last year :P
There are productive things that people can do?
I thought that everything was in the procrastination.
Must be where I went wrong last year :P

I only found out recently that being productive was a good thing :dunce:
Last year I used maths revision to procrastinate from bio and chem revision that I realllllly needed to do :rofl:
Reply 4916

Obscure would be quite nice :biggrin:
I'd quite like to drive to the middle of nowhere to get a challenge photo tbh, it'd be fun :smile:
Original post by Tinth
I'd quite like to drive to the middle of nowhere to get a challenge photo tbh, it'd be fun :smile:

Yeah a random or really creative one would be good :smile:

We should've done a best Christmas tree decoration one or something. For Easter we could totally do a most creatively painted egg :biggrin: It's not exactly exciting but I like painting eggs at easter... :colondollar: :tongue:
Original post by Tinth

I'd win that though, I live in the middle of nowhere and could just stop off on the way to my girlfriends (she lives 1000 ft above sea level so it's a fairly rural treck up there).
I'd win that though, I live in the middle of nowhere and could just stop off on the way to my girlfriends (she lives 1000 ft above sea level so it's a fairly rural treck up there).

Then we'd need to make it more interesting like you'd have to be in a field... doing a handstand... with a camel/llama in the background! (I only say this because I live half an hour from a place that has them :colone:) :llama:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending