The Student Room Group

TSR Transformation Contest

Scroll to see replies

I've got a company willing to supply prizes, just need to hear back from TSR admins :smile:
Original post by cowsforsale
Can we postpone this until my clen arrives? :colonhash:

Not srs.

You joke but we all know that taking lots of PEDs would be the way to win :wink:
OK I'm in, really scrawny so gonna try and bulk up :tongue:
Reply 123
Original post by cowsforsale
Can we postpone this until my clen arrives? :colonhash:

Not srs.

Just clen?

No chance of winning this competition with just that when I'm in it.

:p:
Reply 124
I actually looked OK before xmas with a top off. Low BF and all that, but still had reasonable muscle.

Now I look like ****, I've just gorged on chocolate and sugar, not taken in enough protein and not trained once! I shall take my photo soon :wink:
(edited 12 years ago)
I'm in - will give me some motivation to get back on the bandwagon post-Christmas-indulgence!
Original post by CB5
I actually looked OK before xmas with a top off. Low BF and all that, but still had reasonable muscle.

Now I look like ****, I've just gorged on chocolate and sugar, not taken in enough protein and not trained once! I shall take my photo soon :wink:

Remember not to take the photos until the start date!!

On that note, thinking of pushing the start date back a little - TSR admins are not back in the office until next week, and I would rather everything organised properly before the comp starts than to start it on details which are not set in stone. No real rush anyway, it's only a case of an extra few days / week
In.

We'll see how Westside principles work in getting me hyooge.
Original post by commandant
Remember not to take the photos until the start date!!

On that note, thinking of pushing the start date back a little - TSR admins are not back in the office until next week, and I would rather everything organised properly before the comp starts than to start it on details which are not set in stone. No real rush anyway, it's only a case of an extra few days / week

I think a lot of people are just keen to get started tbh - I know personally that I want to start asap after new year, otherwise I'll just get sucked back into uni and loose motivation. So yeah, I'll be starting before the 4th regardless, as I'm going away and won't be able to upload photos until after the 12th otherwise, so if it gets pushed back I'll just enter early and not be eligible for prizes, is that ok?
Original post by Sockpirate
I think a lot of people are just keen to get started tbh - I know personally that I want to start asap after new year, otherwise I'll just get sucked back into uni and loose motivation. So yeah, I'll be starting before the 4th regardless, as I'm going away and won't be able to upload photos until after the 12th otherwise, so if it gets pushed back I'll just enter early and not be eligible for prizes, is that ok?

That's fair enough, although if people lose motivation in a week then they aren't going to get anywhere in this competition / anywhere near their goals lol

It won't be starting at least until the TSR admins are back because a few things need to be discussed.

The competition will be a lot more fun and successful if the prizes, categories and judges are sorted before it starts. Also because we potentially have a company sponsoring the competition, it would be a lot more professional to have everything in place.

I think the window that I posed on the first post is still applicable as we should have everything sorted before the window is up. So long as photos are posted between those dates you'll be fine for the prizes.
Just a question but why can't it start first week of Jan? I know you want to have prizes etc. but if it's a 12 week competition you have 12 whole weeks to sort that out!
The first week of Jan is within the window , so you can start .

Id just like details to be certain . Prizes will also entice more members to enter the competition.
Reply 132
Original post by CB5

Same with me...will be sorted by pic time though.

I think I will enter, will know better closer to start date. I can see my not transforming at all though. Guess only one way to find out.
Reply 133
I'm in...
Original post by CB5

This. I had good definition especially around the back until injurIRS took over.. grr mind you in my case I am eating as much .as I can ( fortune of home living) until uni starts....
Reply 135
Gonna get on that H-Drol to help my cut. Lol I'm only joking, but is anyone actually taking anything? I know this is TSR so it's unlikely but still..
Reply 136
I'm jumping on a cycle....maybe....
Reply 137
Original post by GQ.
I'm jumping on a cycle....maybe....

If you do, it'll be interesting to see the change.

Also, round of applause for commandant for getting stuff done!
(edited 12 years ago)
I might enter.. would be a good reason to bring up a few weak points I think I have.
Original post by The Troll Toll
I might enter.. would be a good reason to bring up a few weak points I think I have.

what weak points George, I can't think of any?
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest