The Student Room Group

worst things you have heard said to a teacher?

what is the worst thing you have heard that has been said to a teacher or a member of staff?

i remember in about Year 8 , a lad told a teacher to F off when the teacher tried to stop him from attacking other pupils , he didnt expelled for that i dont think.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Thanks for last night.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2
''What did it taste like?''
Reply 3
How was sex last night? [The teacher is gay]
Some girl who refused to take out her lip piercing told my science teacher to suck her clit when he told her to take it out. We were all just like, ok then did she really just say that?

EDIT: It would seem the girl that said it has found me on TSR...
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 5
One boy in our school told the headmistress, whilst getting told off, to bend down so he could so "dominate" her. Yes, if you're wondering, the boy did get excluded.

Another boy in our school told an economics teacher, "if you were a public good, i'd free-ride you any day". He even said to a chemistry teacher (female of course), "Baby are you an electron because you charge me up".

The jokers in my school, huh..
I once heard an R.E. Teacher tell a Maths teacher (who was a lesbian) that she was going to rot in hell. I was outraged :frown:
Reply 7
In Year 1 this guy called the teacher a bitch. **** was hardcore
I called a teacher a tranny once when I was in year 5
Reply 9
"You have very pretty toes Miss, I would love to kiss them. May I?"
Reply 10
Original post by Pheylan

Woah your sig! It took me a while to figure out what was strange, I kept looking at the sign behind them and if was to do with them being from different races. Then I suddenly noticed the scary looking girl lmao
One teacher I had, who was quite unpopular amongst the student body, was told by one student that her recently deceased husband (due to cancer, no less) deserved it. It was a "theology" class, and he was trying to argue from a religious context, but it came off so horribly wrong and I could see her expression immediately change. Even though I had no part in it myself, I made sure to visit her a few times after class to talk about her husband and we gradually became friends. I still see her every now and then at my own workplace! At least there's a semi-happy ending...
Reply 12
Just generic stuff like, '**** you you bitch' or whatever.

A couple of times classmates have reduced the teacher to tears or making them have to leave the room but not really down to verbal insults but just being incredibly irritating in a way so implicit(perhaps the wrong word) the teacher felt powerless etc.

EMZ.
When I was five years old the teacher kept asking me about times tables, I told that if she was the teacher she should know the answer and that it wasn't my job to know these things. Before that when I was four apparently I wouldn't sit down in class one day. When the teacher yelled at me I stopped running and jumping, looked at her and told her quite calmly: "Excuse me miss I can't hear you, I'm an aeroplane" and then carried on. She called my mother apparently I stopped.

That's almost it from me, I've been a good kid ever since. :tongue:
Reply 14
Original post by Pheylan

I spent ages wondering what was up with the picture in your sig.... and then i saw it... and now i'm scarred for life.
Reply 15
After watching a video about Auschwitz in high school, my best mate asked the cover-teacher something along the lines of:

"Why didn't the Jews just rise up? I mean, they outnumbered the Nazis in the camp. If you ask me, they deserved to die"

The cover-teacher was our PE teacher. Our Jewish PE teacher.
One crazy guy told my head of year to suck my dick like the ginger slag you are, this was after she had told him to go to the PRU (pupils referral unit) for going through my maths teachers emails.

I still remember that guy till this day, what a crazy frickin' bastard.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 17
not the same, but once our replacement french teacher broke down in the middle of the lesson and started to tell us about how some kids make fun of her facial hair, and she has to have laser therapy just to make them stop making fun of her :redface:
there was this kid in my class you constantly told my biology teacher that she's retarded anytime she'd spell something wrong
A girl in my year accused my GCSE French teacher of raping her mother. No joke. :erm:

she was one of those attention seeking girls who lies about everything, so I have no doubt it wasn't true, and she ended up having to apologise to him, and her mother was mortified
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending