The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Primary Education 2012 Entry?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mmdn1994
My name is Maddison, I'm wearing black trousers and a green blouse. I've looked up a few things but not loads. I didn't really know where to start. I'm so nervous. Cannot sleep at all!

How'd it go? did you get an offer? :biggrin: x
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Reply 41
Original post by icnthelpit
How'd it go? did you get an offer? :biggrin: x

I received an offer yesterday..

How about you?
(edited 12 years ago)
I received an offer yesterday..

How about you?

Yay! Well done! Do you think you'll accept it? I also got a conditional offer :biggrin:, was amazed at how quickly they responded x
Reply 43
It is my first choice so defiantly.. How about you?
It is my first choice so defiantly.. How about you?

Then it's great that you got an offer! :biggrin: Aye, I think I'll accept my offer :biggrin: Though I've got an interview for York soon, so if Iget a place there I'm gonna be stuck :L xx
Reply 45
hiya!

I have an interview on the 16th of feb for anglia ruskin for primary teaching. Has anyone else had an interview there and if so what was it like and what questions did you get asked in the individual interview>>
thanks xx
Reply 46
Got my interview on Thursday, getting a bit scared now!
What should I be doing in preparation??
Reply 47
i have a interview for St Marys on the 4th and i'm really nervous.
does anyone have any idea about the English test and the interview?
any help would be brilliant!
Original post by Katy1011
Got my interview on Thursday, getting a bit scared now!
What should I be doing in preparation??

I have mine too! I'm getting a little worried cause i haven't done any prep for this one, but apparently in the individual we have to talk about an educational issue that we're passionate about :/

As for the english st mary's test, it's writing your opinion on an extract they give you - just to check spelling and grammar, content isn't too important :smile:
Hey :smile: I do primary teaching at Kingston in my second year so ask me anything u need help with x
Reply 50
Original post by blondie1234

Original post by blondie1234
Hey :smile: I do primary teaching at Kingston in my second year so ask me anything u need help with x

Hi Blondie1234

What educational issue would you suggest to talking about? Any how much detail?

Thanks
Reply 51
I have my interview on the 4th of Feb at Kingston! We don't have to prepare anything in advance do we? As I haven't heard about this, but some people seem to have mentioned it! By this I mean... either a poster, presentation etc. Thanks!
Original post by Lucy132
I have my interview on the 4th of Feb at Kingston! We don't have to prepare anything in advance do we? As I haven't heard about this, but some people seem to have mentioned it! By this I mean... either a poster, presentation etc. Thanks!

Hi.

Nope, you don't have to prepare anything. First you've got a problem-solving group acticity and then your maths and English test or vice versa. After that you'll be separated into groups of your specialsm and you'll have your individual interview!

Good luck!!
Reply 53
Original post by Sebastian1985

Original post by Sebastian1985
Hi.

Nope, you don't have to prepare anything. First you've got a problem-solving group acticity and then your maths and English test or vice versa. After that you'll be separated into groups of your specialsm and you'll have your individual interview!

Good luck!!

Hi Sebastian1985

What educational issue did you discuss?

Thanks
Reply 54
Original post by Forddyyy
i have a interview for St Marys on the 4th and i'm really nervous.
does anyone have any idea about the English test and the interview?
any help would be brilliant!

Forddyy, did you have your interview for St Mary's in Twickenham? How did it go? Is there any pointers you can give me? I have mine on the 12th and come from Ireland so I have little knowledge of what to expect!!
Reply 55
My interview today was fab, the Mathis test seemed pretty easy to me, didn't like the English so much though. Shame I will not be able to go there :frown:
Reply 56
Original post by ciara101
Forddyy, did you have your interview for St Mary's in Twickenham? How did it go? Is there any pointers you can give me? I have mine on the 12th and come from Ireland so I have little knowledge of what to expect!!

Yeah I did. It went fine thank you, i hope yours goes well!
Some pointers would be to be as confident as possible and dress smartly. Other than that its pretty relaxed and a nice place. Good luck!
Reply 57
Has anyone had an interview at roehampton or canterbury yet? any advice would be great!
Original post by Lucy132

Don't need to prepare anything - just take in the things they sent to you in the post, and make sure you know an educational issue in the new at the moment! good luck!
Reply 59
Woop! I got my conditional!

Quick Reply

Latest