The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Happy new year everyone! :smile:
I don't think there are enough filthy mnemonics in the world for me to pass anatomy.
Is it bad that I'm yet to have got 100% attendance for PBLs for any module yet :erm:
Original post by a moist feeling
Is it bad that I'm yet to have got 100% attendance for PBLs for any module yet :erm:

Standard :colone:

We've only had two modules so far!

When do you get back anyway mate?
Original post by Penguinsaysquack
Standard :colone:

We've only had two modules so far!

When do you get back anyway mate?

Yeh and I'm missing one from the next one as well obviously :tongue: I'm not back till Sunday :biggrin:
Yeh and I'm missing one from the next one as well obviously :tongue: I'm not back till Sunday :biggrin:

Oh moisty :rofl:

See if you can continue that for the whole year :colone:

Well I will drink in your honour tonight and get back soon man. It's weird without everyone!

I'll be the drunken idiot tonight :yep:

Hope being a cripple isn't too bad for you
Oh moisty :rofl:

See if you can continue that for the whole year :colone:

Well I will drink in your honour tonight and get back soon man. It's weird without everyone!

I'll be the drunken idiot tonight :yep:

Hope being a cripple isn't too bad for you

No I really need these attendance marks :tongue: they will help me pass the year :lol:

Where you all off to tonight? And who isn't there other than me?

Good luck being the drunken idiot...it's a tough role to play :tongue:

Being a cripple is sucky and I can't wait to be off crutches to be honest :sigh:
No I really need these attendance marks :tongue: they will help me pass the year :lol:

Where you all off to tonight? And who isn't there other than me?

Good luck being the drunken idiot...it's a tough role to play :tongue:

Being a cripple is sucky and I can't wait to be off crutches to be honest :sigh:

You'll just have to do better in the proper exams :tongue:

Well plan is to go to tiger tiger, and should work. Making people leave around 10 15 so we actually get in this time..
Simon isn't back yet.. he gets back at 11 apparently :erm:
Other than you two everyone's back now :yep:
You're missing out on fun, tikki and speight had a quick poke earlier and then I had a reach around on tikki at dinner :sexface:

Well you've taught me well so I'll do you proud!
One bottle of wine down already, one more to go! :cheers:

When do you get off those things?
You'll just have to do better in the proper exams :tongue:

Well plan is to go to tiger tiger, and should work. Making people leave around 10 15 so we actually get in this time..
Simon isn't back yet.. he gets back at 11 apparently :erm:
Other than you two everyone's back now :yep:
You're missing out on fun, tikki and speight had a quick poke earlier and then I had a reach around on tikki at dinner :sexface:

Well you've taught me well so I'll do you proud!
One bottle of wine down already, one more to go! :cheers:

When do you get off those things?

Haha we all know that won't happen :tongue:

Sweet sounds like a good night, just wish I could be there instead of stuck at home :moon: haha wow sounds rather incestual in the flat at the moment :tongue:

Haha I hope I have taught you well enough, you know just to go too far :biggrin:

Erm, I'm really not sure to be honest, I'm hoping by the end of this week really, but may be slightly longer :sigh:
Reply 7889
Placement tomorrow :frown:
Reply 7890
eugh.. it's tonight already??
I'm going crazy about tomorrow, I mean I'm mad about having to go back, I mean actually I'm starting Psych tomorrow :/
I'm not back into the UK until Sunday :P

****, just realised I have a presentation due on the 12th of Feb on current and future treatments for Malaria and I have done NO work for it. I also have a paper review due in March but could probably benefit from having the first draft done by the end of the month.

Bugger, should probably have done some work over the break.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 7893
Original post by RollerBall
I'm not back into the UK until Sunday :P

****, just realised I have a presentation due on the 12th of Feb on current and future treatments for Malaria and I have done NO work for it. I also have a paper review due in March but could probably benefit from having the first draft done by the end of the month.

Bugger, should probably have done some work over the break.

:five: but 23rd Jan in my case D:
Reply 7894
Where did the last two weeks go..?

...actually, I know the answer - football and beer. worth it. :cool:
Original post by Tech
Where did the last two weeks go..?

...actually, I know the answer - football and beer. worth it. :cool:
Haha tell me about it! How's your BSc going?

I'm going to have to work super hard over the next few months. Eugh! I really don't want this year to be over though! :frown:
Reply 7896
Original post by Fission_Mailed
I don't think there are enough filthy mnemonics in the world for me to pass anatomy.

Which horribly fiddly bit are you trying to learn this time?
Reply 7897
Original post by Fission_Mailed

Original post by Beska
Which horribly fiddly bit are you trying to learn this time?

Sympathetic and Parasympathetic nervous system? :h:
Reply 7898
Original post by Vulpes
Sympathetic and Parasympathetic nervous system? :h:

I don't really have to get my teeth into the nervous system until next year. Score. :biggrin:
Reply 7899
Original post by Beska
I don't really have to get my teeth into the nervous system until next year. Score. :biggrin:

Well the mnemonic for that is Point and Shoot. You'll see how that relates next year :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending