The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

A-P's new screenshots thing sucks. :sigh:
Reply 2521
Original post by AngryJellyfish

I agree, given how they seem to be the same size, just leaving it as it was would have been better :eyebrow:

they've also broken the liked characters/people/studios thing.. now it just shows the dislike symbol :zomg:
Original post by vin
I agree, given how they seem to be the same size, just leaving it as it was would have been better :eyebrow:

they've also broken the liked characters/people/studios thing.. now it just shows the dislike symbol :zomg:

Yeah, don't know whether they plan to get bigger screenshots for new entries, but it just makes the old ones look silly in the meantime.

I hadn't noticed that... my profile is so full of hate. :frown:
Reply 2523

I haven't been on there for a while, better check :mmm:

Oh and AJ which Lodoss series is your avatar from? The 13 episode older OVA or the 1998ish 26/7 episode anime? I may have found the 13 episode one, but not the other :yes:
Reply 2524

Yeah, don't know whether they plan to get bigger screenshots for new entries, but it just makes the old ones look silly in the meantime.

I hadn't noticed that... my profile is so full of hate. :frown:

you hate norio wakamoto :spank:
Reply 2525
*Logs in, message pops up*

4 years

You've been a member for 4 years

Oh **** that long? :gasp:
Original post by Truered
I haven't been on there for a while, better check :mmm:

Oh and AJ which Lodoss series is your avatar from? The 13 episode older OVA or the 1998ish 26/7 episode anime? I may have found the 13 episode one, but not the other :yes:

I can't remember that exact scene, so it could be from either.:dontknow: The OVA is the best place to start though. :yes: More Norio Wakamoto in that one as well. :p:

Original post by vin
you hate norio wakamoto :spank:

You hate Yang Wen-Li. :hmmm:
Reply 2527
Ok, after watching the opening episode for all, it's safe to say that I'm keeping Natsume Yuujin-Chou Shi and Rinne no Lagrange on for now, but I'm still not sure about Black Rock Shooter and Tantai Opera Milky Holmes 2. A few more episodes will probably determine those two.

On another note, I ended up watching 40+ episodes of Fairy Tail on the flight back (didn't expect to get that hooked), leaving little room for anything else. I'll definitely get around to watching Genshiken, though. :smile:
Reply 2528

You hate Yang Wen-Li. :hmmm:

:shock:No I dont! :bawling:

BTW are you watching this milky opera homes series this time?
Reply 2529
Original post by Aiko
Ok, after watching the opening episode for all, it's safe to say that I'm keeping Natsume Yuujin-Chou Shi and Rinne no Lagrange on for now, but I'm still not sure about Black Rock Shooter and Tantai Opera Milky Holmes 2. A few more episodes will probably determine those two.

On another note, I ended up watching 40+ episodes of Fairy Tail on the flight back (didn't expect to get that hooked), leaving little room for anything else. I'll definitely get around to watching Genshiken, though. :smile:

Natsume~! I love Natsume~! Haven't sampled Lagrange yet - have been hearing very mixed things from those who've watched the pre-air release though.......and something about boobs that go 'boing' when poked :eyebrow:

Fairy Tail is surprisingly solid - hasn't really had many dull episodes, definitely one of the better shounen adaptations running right now.

Original post by vin

I am. God love my poor brain, but I am watching that show this time - I survived watching the entire S1 in a day, how much worse can an episode a week be!?
Reply 2530
Original post by caraniel

I am. God love my poor brain, but I am watching that show this time - I survived watching the entire S1 in a day, how much worse can an episode a week be!?

but it's such an AJ series:mmm:

..why are you watching it :hmmm:
Original post by vin

Nope, haven't seen the first series. :nah:
Reply 2532

:hahaha: I dropped it about halfway through episode two when I suddenly found myself thinking "why am I watching this? :lolwut:"

:mmm:
Reply 2533
Original post by vin
but it's such an AJ series:mmm:

..why are you watching it :hmmm:

Original post by Truered
:hahaha: I dropped it about halfway through episode two when I suddenly found myself thinking "why am I watching this? :lolwut:"

:mmm:

I was challenged to watch it - and drunkenly agreed to do so. Its a demented show, but not as bad as I was initially fearing.

I have also been challenged to watch Rio Rainbow Gate soon......haven't screwed up the courage for that yet though.
Reply 2534
I was challenged to watch it - and drunkenly agreed to do so. Its a demented show, but not as bad as I was initially fearing.

Dare you to watch Bottle fairy

If it has to be drunken, I might have to find myself some vodka :awesome:
Reply 2535
Original post by Truered
Dare you to watch Bottle fairy

If it has to be drunken, I might have to find myself some vodka :awesome:

Oooh nooo~! I have already accepted that challenge to watch Bottle Fairies - and there is archived proof!! http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=13504269&postcount=356

Not doing that again :nah:

Milky Holmes was an experience when drunk......I thought my brain was melting at one point when Twenty's nipples started telescoping in and out.........:lolwut:
Reply 2536
Natsume~! I love Natsume~! Haven't sampled Lagrange yet - have been hearing very mixed things from those who've watched the pre-air release though.......and something about boobs that go 'boing' when poked :eyebrow:

Yeah, I've read some of the manga on and off in Lala DX back in 05 to 06 and have been following the anime adaptation(s) since then. It's rather, how can I say, therapeutic to watch. :tongue:

As for Lagrange, in keeping with this genre of mecha, there's plenty of unnecessary fan service (that I'm immune to), but I still see enough to convince me that I'll enjoy it. There's nothing original about this series in that it's rather 'run of the mill' (except that for once we have a strong female protagonist). I don't really mind, though. :smile:

Fairy Tail is surprisingly solid - hasn't really had many dull episodes, definitely one of the better shounen adaptations running right now.

Yeah, I was initially put off due to the lack of a definable protagonist. I'm a sucker for the Son Goku archetype that most shounen series of this ilk tend to adhere to.

I watched the first season without much trouble, and while I have doubts that I'll follow this second season weekly, I'll probably end up watching it in full eventually. :tongue:
Reply 2537
Oooh nooo~! I have already accepted that challenge to watch Bottle Fairies - and there is archived proof!! http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=13504269&postcount=356

Not doing that again :nah:

Milky Holmes was an experience when drunk......I thought my brain was melting at one point when Twenty's nipples started telescoping in and out.........:lolwut:

Only four episodes :unimpressed:

Might order Hetalia S1 tomorrow, and Black butler 1.1 turned up today, so the fangirl bait section of my collection is increasing :teehee:
Reply 2538
Up to ep 8 of Eureka 7.. not alot has actually happened they have just teased renton alot.:giggle:

oh I see, of course it would have to be due to a reason like that.:giggle:

sounds like you were high :wtf:

Original post by Truered

Might order Hetalia S1 tomorrow, and Black butler 1.1 turned up today, so the fangirl bait section of my collection is increasing :teehee:

:camp:redface:ooh
Reply 2539
Original post by vin
Up to ep 8 of Eureka 7.. not alot has actually happened they have just teased renton alot.:giggle:

:camp:redface:ooh

:camp:

I have all of Eureka 7 on DVD, but haven't felt like starting a long series recently.

Also I got it at the same time as Gundam seed, which I didn't get on too well with, so I've been iffy towards mecha things recently

Latest

Trending

Trending