The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Good Luck to all those waiting on Cambridge decisions in the up and coming days!

I hope know that many of you will hear good news! :w00t:
Reply 6841

Not everyone who gets an offer posts it in the offer thread, most of them do however post it on here.
Would anyone who is a regular on this thread be kind enough to send me an empty private message every time some one posts an offer on here from either Cam/LSE/War/UCL.
It will take less than 30 secs and I would highly appreciate it.

Thanks.
Reply 6842
Original post by MWM
Not everyone who gets an offer posts it in the offer thread, most of them do however post it on here.
Would anyone who is a regular on this thread be kind enough to send me an empty private message every time some one posts an offer on here from either Cam/LSE/War/UCL.
It will take less than 30 secs and I would highly appreciate it.

Thanks.

What utility would one gain?
Reply 6843
Original post by Tateco
What utility would one gain?

My guess is he's one of those heterodox behavioural economists who believe people are not entirely selfish :rolleyes:
Reply 6844
Original post by Dat Guy
My guess is he's one of those heterodox behavioural economists who believe people are not entirely selfish :rolleyes:

Surely not?! :tongue:
Original post by Dat Guy

:biggrin: things like this are the reason I love this thread

I realised this a while back but are there any other girls lurking? Sometimes I feel like this will be the gender ratio at uni :rolleyes:

And sure MWM but different course so... won't be as useful
Reply 6846
Original post by Brand New Eyes

I realised this a while back but are there any other girls lurking? Sometimes I feel like this will be the gender ratio at uni :rolleyes:

Hahah yes hello - I am a girl :tongue:
Reply 6847

From past experience it seems to that most people without a gender symbols are girls, bit strange really..
Reply 6848
Original post by Tateco
From past experience it seems to that most people without a gender symbols are girls, bit strange really..

Maybe finding it difficult to change settings? :biggrin:
Reply 6849
Original post by Tateco
Surely not?! :tongue:

How many people would actually PM someone else about offers in this thread... :wink:
Reply 6850
Original post by Dat Guy

Ooooh controversy (:giggle:)
Original post by Tateco

:lol: I did have it for a while back but I took it off for gender ambiguity on the Oxford thread.

Original post by Dat Guy

:fuhrer: OH hell no. Hold my blender.

Just took an arrow to the knee actually...

Original post by Dat Guy
How many people would actually PM someone else about offers in this thread... :wink:

I would if I could be bothered.

Original post by Tateco
Ooooh controversy (:giggle:)

Indeed! Men :rolleyes:

Original post by Nadine10
Hahah yes hello - I am a girl :tongue:

YAY :dancing:
Reply 6852

I would if I could be bothered.

Not enough incentive, you wanted to say :tongue:

Btw, did you get Oxford?
Reply 6853
:party:
Reply 6854

There is no gain for you, but since you guys already spend quite some time on here it would cost you near no time to PM once in a while. For me the cost is quite high as I would have to open the laptop every night and flick through a few pages reading all the comments.
If anyone does send me an empty PM every time some one posts an offer from Cam/LSE/War/UCL then I would highly appreciate it :smile:
Original post by Dat Guy
Not enough incentive, you wanted to say :tongue:

Btw, did you get Oxford?

Too many buttons! not really a fan of PMs but yes probably that too :wink:

:lol: No, I did not. My UCAS stuff is in my sig btw

Cambridge replies over the next 36 hours :colone: :giggles:
Reply 6856
Original post by MWM
There is no gain for you, but since you guys already spend quite some time on here it would cost you near no time to PM once in a while. For me the cost is quite high as I would have to open the laptop every night and flick through a few pages reading all the comments.
If anyone does send me an empty PM every time some one posts an offer from Cam/LSE/War/UCL then I would highly appreciate it :smile:

Ooh burn.

Just a thought - how can you expect someone to spend their time doing something for you (for which no compensation is paid) when you yourself can't even bothered to do it?
Original post by Tateco
Ooh burn.

Just a thought - how can you expect someone to spend their time doing something for you (for which no compensation is paid) when you yourself can't even bothered to do it?

:love: I concur

There is an offer only table aswell

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Economics_offers_2012

what was the :party: for?
Reply 6858
Too many buttons! not really a fan of PMs but yes probably that too :wink:

:lol: No, I did not. My UCAS stuff is in my sig btw

Cambridge replies over the next 36 hours :colone: :giggles:

Been quite a while now on TSR, but stilll can't find where that sig thing lies :colondollar:
Original post by Dat Guy
Been quite a while now on TSR, but stilll can't find where that sig thing lies :colondollar:

:lol: I didn't either till someone told me! Dont worry. It's at the bottom of someone's first post of the page, but not everyone has one. If you see a line and an arrow to the right of it. Click and it'll turn up.

Latest

Trending

Trending