The Student Room Group

Veterinary Medicine Graduate Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
I have a nottingham interview on the 8th february :smile: any other graduates heard yet ?
Reply 161
Original post by NicoleRH
I have a nottingham interview on the 8th february :smile: any other graduates heard yet ?

Congratulations!! :biggrin:
RVC interview!!! AGHH :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 163
Original post by cornish_pasty
RVC interview!!! AGHH :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

ME TOOOOO!!!! :biggrin: what date is yours??
Reply 164
Aaah, congrats guys! :biggrin::biggrin: How did you hear (post/email)?
I'm getting a little impatient... lol.

EDIT: OMG WAIT. Just checked my spam folder and it was in there. AAAAAHH. 25th January! That's so soon! And the day before my A2 chem exam.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 165
Original post by Loosy
Aaah, congrats guys! :biggrin::biggrin: How did you hear (post/email)?
I'm getting a little impatient... lol.

EDIT: OMG WAIT. Just checked my spam folder and it was in there. AAAAAHH. 25th January! That's so soon! And the day before my A2 chem exam.

Congrats! mines the 25th too, at 1:30pm! SO SCARED!!!
Reply 166
congratulations to those with RVC interviews! :smile:
Reply 167
I had a rejection letter from Cambridge today after my interview

Has anyone else heard anything?
Reply 168
Original post by peggymeg
I had a rejection letter from Cambridge today after my interview

Has anyone else heard anything?

i got rejected too.
Reply 169
RVC interview people...does anyone know which email address we send the work experience and health forms to??

It just says admissions office on the email, but the only one I can find is the enquiries@.. is that right one?
Reply 170
Original post by stacey27
RVC interview people...does anyone know which email address we send the work experience and health forms to??

It just says admissions office on the email, but the only one I can find is the enquiries@.. is that right one?

i sent mine to interviews@... which was the one that it was e-mailed to me from.
Reply 171
Original post by schizopear
i sent mine to interviews@... which was the one that it was e-mailed to me from.

thanks, I wondered whether it was that one, but because they'd specified the email reply to that one and then just said 'admissions office' for the forms it got me confused. :smile:
Reply 172
What did you do about signing the forms? I'm not sure whether to just type my name or scan my signature in...
Reply 173
Original post by Loosy
What did you do about signing the forms? I'm not sure whether to just type my name or scan my signature in...

I just typed my name, but i wasn't sure about that either..
Hey can I join you in your discussions?? I got an RVC interview too. So excited. 25th JAn so Im sure ill see you all there :smile:
Reply 175
Original post by Phoenix_147
Hey can I join you in your discussions?? I got an RVC interview too. So excited. 25th JAn so Im sure ill see you all there :smile:

yay!! what time is your interview?
Original post by stacey27
yay!! what time is your interview?

In the afternoon. I have to register by 13.30 apparently which is good since I have to commute from Bristol. How about you? I actually did my first degree at the Bristol vet school (although not vet science) so if anyone has any questions about it id be appy to (try to) answer :biggrin:
Reply 177
Original post by Phoenix_147
In the afternoon. I have to register by 13.30 apparently which is good since I have to commute from Bristol. How about you? I actually did my first degree at the Bristol vet school (although not vet science) so if anyone has any questions about it id be appy to (try to) answer :biggrin:

I'm the same, 13:30 so I'll see you there :smile: I'm also glad its an afternoon slot as we're coming from Yorkshire so we have a lovely 4 hour drive
Reply 178
Unconditional Offer from Bristol... but was misinformed & never knew their fee for graduates was 18k+
I have a place & can't afford it.
Devasated :frown:
Reply 179
Offer from Cambridge! I'm still speechless.

Congratulations on all of your RVC interviews! Good luck everyone :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending