The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Hey, I'm wondering if people have already started to consider accommodation, what are your favourites? I'm going to put Warwick as my firm, so actually cannot wait for all of this! :biggrin:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by like_a_star
they said to all of us when i went that its more for us to ask them questions and find out about the course rather than then asking us anything. mine just asked why warwick, why morse and then did i have any questions

Ok, thats a relief :tongue:

Thank You!
Original post by LGrosvenor101
Hey, I'm wondering if people have already started to consider accommodation, what are your favourites? I'm going to put Warwick as my firm, so actually cannot wait for all of this! :biggrin:

Meh, the accomodation i went to look at was at the lower end, and i don't mind living there as long as i dont have to share with too many people :tongue:

i need space!
Original post by DontBeJelBeReem
Meh, the accomodation i went to look at was at the lower end, and i don't mind living there as long as i dont have to share with too many people :tongue:

i need space!

Yeah. I actually haven't seen any of the accommodation properly. I first went to a visit day, where I saw only one type, Jack Martin I think. Then I went to my Chemistry visit day, and they never showed us any more :/ Which is a pain of a bit :tongue:
Yeah. I actually haven't seen any of the accommodation properly. I first went to a visit day, where I saw only one type, Jack Martin I think. Then I went to my Chemistry visit day, and they never showed us any more :/ Which is a pain of a bit :tongue:

I'd like to look through all of it before i make i choice! But i've been told living with 26 people isn't such a bad thing :biggrin:

what course are you applying for?
I'd like to look through all of it before i make i choice! But i've been told living with 26 people isn't such a bad thing :biggrin:

what course are you applying for?

Yeah same :biggrin: and yeah :smile: I've applied for Chemistry and got an offer :biggrin: you? :h:
Yeah same :biggrin: and yeah :smile: I've applied for Chemistry and got an offer :biggrin: you? :h:

Mathematics! I have an offer, but can be quite a challenge to meet!

So what makes you so excited for Warwick?
Mathematics! I have an offer, but can be quite a challenge to meet!

So what makes you so excited for Warwick?

Oh cool, Whats your offer? Mines only AAB :smile: and I just really like the place, plus I want to go to University now :smile: the prospect of it all I do just find exciting. :biggrin: I am guessing that you shall probably be putting Warwick as your firm/insurance then? :smile:
Oh cool, Whats your offer? Mines only AAB :smile: and I just really like the place, plus I want to go to University now :smile: the prospect of it all I do just find exciting. :biggrin: I am guessing that you shall probably be putting Warwick as your firm/insurance then? :smile:

Mine is A*AA, with a 1 in STEP, or AAA if i decide to firm MORSE. I could firm Maths and insure MORSE and them im definitely off to Warwick mwhaha :tongue:

University does excite me too! The freedom, the meeting people, plus the course! I do love the campus too. It literally has everything. everything.

Firm is most likely Warwick, yet to hear from UCL to which i might insure at the most.
Mine is A*AA, with a 1 in STEP, or AAA if i decide to firm MORSE. I could firm Maths and insure MORSE and them im definitely off to Warwick mwhaha :tongue:

University does excite me too! The freedom, the meeting people, plus the course! I do love the campus too. It literally has everything. everything.

Firm is most likely Warwick, yet to hear from UCL to which i might insure at the most.

Ooo those are high! But I'm sure you shall do well :biggrin: And same. I hope to meet a load of new people in my accommodation and on my course. The campus is, like you said, amazing too. And thats good, at least you know where you shall firm at least :biggrin: Where else have you applied?
Reply 790

No STEP requirement for MORSE? :sexface:
Original post by joshgoldman
No STEP requirement for MORSE? :sexface:

If you have further maths, i think its A*AA!
Reply 792
If you have further maths, i think its A*AA!

Yeah you said AAA, thought for a moment you meant AAA without any STEP/AEA requirement
Reply 793
Original post by Kevin Wu
That is the one! I got lazy and didn't look up the specific title of the course! Silly me, where else have you applied? :smile:

The other day I actually forgot what course I had applied for at Warwick haha...

I've also applied to:

Oxford (rejected after interview :frown: )
King's College (Offer!)
Bristol
Reading (Offer)

What about you? :smile:
Original post by Olive12
The other day I actually forgot what course I had applied for at Warwick haha...

I've also applied to:

Oxford (rejected after interview :frown: )
King's College (Offer!)
Bristol
Reading (Offer)

What about you? :smile:

LSE
Oxford - Rejected
UCL
Warwick
King's

I sent my UCAS on 7th of October. Still awaiting reply. :/
Congratulations btw! :smile:
Ooo those are high! But I'm sure you shall do well :biggrin: And same. I hope to meet a load of new people in my accommodation and on my course. The campus is, like you said, amazing too. And thats good, at least you know where you shall firm at least :biggrin: Where else have you applied?

I hope so :smile: Yeah man living with so many people would be fun in a way! But i have my comforts :tongue:

I applied to cambridge, southampton and UCL. Offer from southampton, rejection from cambridge and nothing from UCL yet, yourself?
Reply 796
Original post by SanaBozi
Has anyone got an offer for Accounting and Finance ??

Waiting for that as well. When did you send in your applications? really nervous now that it is taking so long
:s-smilie:
I hope so :smile: Yeah man living with so many people would be fun in a way! But i have my comforts :tongue:

I applied to cambridge, southampton and UCL. Offer from southampton, rejection from cambridge and nothing from UCL yet, yourself?

Yeah :P
and Oh cool :smile: sorry to hear about Cambridge. I have a Warwick Offer, Southampton Offer, Birmingham Offer and Keele offer (that was my backup). I also have an interview at Imperial, but I'm probably going to withdraw my application as I don't really want to go to Imperial any more, as the interview would be another thing to focus on during my exams as it is right in the middle of them.
:s-smilie:

Yeah :P
and Oh cool :smile: sorry to hear about Cambridge. I have a Warwick Offer, Southampton Offer, Birmingham Offer and Keele offer (that was my backup). I also have an interview at Imperial, but I'm probably going to withdraw my application as I don't really want to go to Imperial any more, as the interview would be another thing to focus on during my exams as it is right in the middle of them.

Mwhahaha its fine :tongue: Tbh i just want a levels to be over now and summer to start! Its mad to think that later this year i'll be at university! Although im not sure how i'll cope on my own lol :frown:
Mwhahaha its fine :tongue: Tbh i just want a levels to be over now and summer to start! Its mad to think that later this year i'll be at university! Although im not sure how i'll cope on my own lol :frown:

Aww ok :L and same! This time next year we would have *hopefully, touches wood* completed one term and would be coming back for our 2nd :eek: Excited stuff!

And yeah, thats one think I am worrying about. But hopefully it shall be fine!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending