The Student Room Group

Southampton BM6 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1280
Original post by Medican
This one's for you Besakt:

Cheer up mate. We're all in this together!! :wink:

Sorry, I know I've been acting like a bit of a dick. :redface: Exam stress, the waiting, family problems is getting to me. :confused:
Original post by Besakt
Sorry, I know I've been acting like a bit of a dick. :redface: Exam stress, the waiting, family problems is getting to me. :confused:

Arr, exams suck doe I hope you get the results you want :smile: . Good luck & the waiting is long but it is all part of the experience :biggrin: . The long wait , the interview/offer or having to try again, waeva it is hopefully we all end up where we wanna be in the long run :smile:. Enjoy it for now :L . Best of luck with everything :smile:!
Reply 1282
Original post by sumsum123
Arr, exams suck doe I hope you get the results you want :smile: . Good luck & the waiting is long but it is all part of the experience :biggrin: . The long wait , the interview/offer or having to try again, waeva it is hopefully we all end up where we wanna be in the long run :smile:. Enjoy it for now :L . Best of luck with everything :smile:!

Thanks you too. I just need to nail the exams. I've got 6!
Original post by Besakt
Thanks you too. I just need to nail the exams. I've got 6!

Dayum, I have 4. I know exactly what you mean, these exams mean ALOT. :L , I will cry and roll around if I flop, and I am not a crier :tongue:. Hopefully, results day in March= happy day :biggrin:
Reply 1284
Dayum, I have 4. I know exactly what you mean, these exams mean ALOT. :L , I will cry and roll around if I flop, and I am not a crier :tongue:. Hopefully, results day in March= happy day :biggrin:

It's not as bad as it seems though as I'm doing 3 resits but I've already got As in them so I'm just doing it to get a few more marks.
Reply 1285
Original post by Besakt

No need for apologies mate. These are of course difficult times for a lot of applicants and it's perfectly understandable if it gets the better of you at times. :smile:

Just work your socks off because if you do, believe me when I say every second of pain and stress will be worth it in the end. :smile:
Original post by a05aafzul
OH MY GOSHH! That's why I've been humming that sodding song for the last half hour lol :P

Ahaha same here :tongue: , send me guidance from above , ca people got my questioning.... :wink: :L one of my favo songs!

:laugh: That and that High School Musical song is in my head! It's beginning to become some weird mash-up lol

It's quite bad how intense this thread is becoming. :frown: I'm blaming it on frustration and the waiting game.
Original post by Besakt

Don't worry about it :smile: . Like everyone's been saying, we're all in the same boat, so the least we can do is help each other out - The High School Musical song has become our theme tune now :smile:

Good luck with your exams and everything else!! :biggrin:

hahaha, it's not the jan exams that matter....it's the march ones

as I found out...it's ok to flop jan exams....just don't flop june :biggrin:
Reply 1289
Original post by infernalcradle

Or don't flop any exams eh Sam :wink:
Original post by Thepupil
Or don't flop any exams eh Sam :wink:

haha...we're not doing A levels anymore are we? :wink:
Reply 1291
haha...we're not doing A levels anymore are we? :wink:

:eek: Did you flop your January exams?

:tongue: , avoiding flopping in all exams is the way forward :wink:
Original post by Besakt

I did. For January unit 4 biology I obtained 88/120, resat unit 1 and got 99/120. Psychology was 77/100 and chemistry unit 4 was a awful 76/120.

Resat a tonne of exams in June and got the following:

Biology
AS coursework: from a 35/60 to a 54/60
Unit 2: from 92/120 to 98/120
Unit 4 : from 88/120 to 120/120
Unit 5: 98/120
A2 coursework: 50/60

Overall UMS: 524/600

Chemistry:
Unit 4: 98/120
Unit 5: 80/120
Unit 6: 60/60

Overall UMS: 478/600
Original post by Besakt

lol, yep...both at AS and A2 :biggrin:

got ABCE in jan at AS

got ACC in jan at A2

:colondollar:

got ABCE in jan at AS

got ACC in jan at A2

I did worse at AS Jan. I got BCE. To be fair, I did have surgery during that period.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Tzarchasm
I did. For January unit 4 biology I obtained 88/120, resat unit 1 and got 99/120. Psychology was 77/100 and chemistry unit 4 was a awful 76/120.

Biology

Chemistry:

Wow!! What a beautifull comeback :biggrin: , so it can be done =] . Nice one!,
I did worse at AS Jan. I got BCE. To be fair, I did have surgery during that period.

that's fair enough then....

I was fine in that period :frown:

Biology

Chemistry:

got ABCE in jan at AS

got ACC in jan at A2

That's making me feel slightly better about the upcoming exams :smile:

By the way infernalcradle, what did you get by the end of Y12, and what were you predicted?
Original post by Ally312
That's making me feel slightly better about the upcoming exams :smile:

By the way infernalcradle, what did you get by the end of Y12, and what were you predicted?

ended up with AACC

predicted A*BB

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending