The Student Room Group

SHL test deadline!!!!

ok, this might sound like a stupid Qs but the thing is i have an on-line numerical test to do by SHL, in an email they said "The deadline for completion is 29/11/2010."

im just wondering does that mean that i have to get it done before 29th or is the 29th the last day i can do the test?

thanks in advance
Reply 1
Get it done ASAP, if not tonight, in the morning. Can't really tell you the time unfortunately.
hey guys I have the same question. did anyone ever find out by what time I can do the test, I want to do it on the deadline day in the evening, will that be fine??? urgent!!!
Original post by stefan.uwe.walter
hey guys I have the same question. did anyone ever find out by what time I can do the test, I want to do it on the deadline day in the evening, will that be fine??? urgent!!!

As someone said previously do it asap not worth risking it.
Original post by ali7861012
ok, this might sound like a stupid Qs but the thing is i have an on-line numerical test to do by SHL, in an email they said "The deadline for completion is 29/11/2010."

im just wondering does that mean that i have to get it done before 29th or is the 29th the last day i can do the test?

thanks in advance

Just wondering did you ever find out if you had to do it the day before or what time you had until that day? I have a test and the deadline is tomorrow. I want to do it in the morning. Will that be ok?

Thank you for your help
Reply 5
Original post by quietlyconfidant
Just wondering did you ever find out if you had to do it the day before or what time you had until that day? I have a test and the deadline is tomorrow. I want to do it in the morning. Will that be ok?

Thank you for your help

It should be ok to do it on the deadline date
before midnight.

i did mine on the day of the deadline.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending