The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2380
Anyone heard from UBS?
Reply 2381
Original post by mab13
Anyone heard from UBS?

Not yet, did the tests then nothing.

Reading last years thread, UBS seem to just call you out of the blue in late January :eek: Can't imagine that being a barrel of laughs.
Still waiting for UBS too
Reply 2383
Original post by Glen_Nichols
Still waiting for UBS too

What stage are you at with interviews and the like? :biggrin:
Reply 2384
Wooo DB rejection!
And A Jaguar Land Rover AC (Engineering) - But I have an exam

Typical!
Reply 2385
Original post by Ram92
Wooo DB rejection!

Typical!

You've joined an esteemed club of DB rejectees :cool:
Original post by Ram92
Wooo DB rejection!

Typical!

sorry to hear that. when did yuou apply to DB??
Having a bit of an issue with the UBS tests, no computer seems to have the right browser!
Reply 2388
For all BARCAP people. There will be 3 ACs/Interviews scheduled. 23rd & 26th Jan and 3rd Feb and they are looking to fill all their spots on these dates. Ppl have been told about 26th but I haven't heard anybody on the other dates although sure most people would have heard by now.

I can't attend any...great.
Original post by A54321A
For all BARCAP people. There will be 3 ACs/Interviews scheduled. 23rd & 26th Jan and 3rd Feb and they are looking to fill all their spots on these dates. Ppl have been told about 26th but I haven't heard anybody on the other dates although sure most people would have heard by now.

I can't attend any...great.

is that true??
gahh, submitted my application this week, did the tests yesterday, so I'm guessing I'm too late.

Is it too late to apply to RBS and BNPP do you think? Will they be similarly miles through the process?
Reply 2390
Original post by yahyahyahs
Having a bit of an issue with the UBS tests, no computer seems to have the right browser!

Just download the latest version of firefox and it works fine.
Reply 2391
Original post by WHITKA
You've joined an esteemed club of DB rejectees :cool:

did you do Deutsche tests?
Anyone had a Credit Suisse telephone interview? Is it competency based?
Reply 2393
Original post by gangst
did you do Deutsche tests?

I did indeed.
Reply 2394
do UBS pre-screen applications or is it just apply...do tests...then application screening....

cheers
Original post by gangst
do UBS pre-screen applications or is it just apply...do tests...then application screening....

cheers

Well they sent me a message to do the tests after I submitted my application at 3am this morning, so I don't think they pre-screened mine...
just did the DB scholarship numerical test; definitely harder than the one for spring week. managed 18/20. For people who did it how did you find it??
Original post by WHITKA
What stage are you at with interviews and the like? :biggrin:

Applied to RBS, UBS, GS, CS, HSBC, M&S, Citi and BNPP. Been rejected by BNPP but (maybe?) getting an interview at RBS, not confirmed yet. Outside of that I've been doing any tests asked ~ was hoping to get interviewed before I was back at uni...
Original post by WHITKA
Just download the latest version of firefox and it works fine.

Didn't work, but thanks anyway! Turns out anything higher than Vista isn't supported. Time to dig out the dusty old first laptop.
Reply 2399
Original post by Glen_Nichols
Applied to RBS, UBS, GS, CS, HSBC, M&S, Citi and BNPP. Been rejected by BNPP but (maybe?) getting an interview at RBS, not confirmed yet. Outside of that I've been doing any tests asked ~ was hoping to get interviewed before I was back at uni...

You're one of the only people to have heard from bnpp. What division you going for?

Latest

Trending

Trending