The Student Room Group

2012 - veterinary re-applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 400
Original post by GowgasGoat
Declined by RVC :frown:.. but interview from Liverpool!

well done on the interview :smile: was it by email or post?? x
Reply 401
liverpool interview :smile: 11th jan. god i hope its third time lucky with liverpool as i love it so much here!!!x
Reply 402
Original post by emmaaa..
liverpool interview :smile: 11th jan. god i hope its third time lucky with liverpool as i love it so much here!!!x

Me too! What time? Im glad at least this year the questions wont come as such of a shock! :biggrin:
Reply 403
Original post by emmah629
Me too! What time? Im glad at least this year the questions wont come as such of a shock! :biggrin:

yea 3rd liverpool interview, you'd think i'd have got the hang of it by now lol! im at 10am how about you??X
Reply 404
yea 3rd liverpool interview, you'd think i'd have got the hang of it by now lol! im at 10am how about you??X

Aww dont worry, im sure you'll be fine!
Im at 12, so hopefully I will be able to eat breckfast this time around!
Im hoping they wont change the questions much from last year . . . I may have to resort to drastic measures if I dont get in this time around! :colone:
Reply 405

emma if you don't mind me asking, how can you be in uni and still apply to another course at the same time? don't know how it works haha!

What is the interview like? i had a bristol interview last year however i heard that they are completely different. Bristol was very sit down, quesitons fired at you from two lecturers. How is liverpool? ive heard you move round different tables with different people on them? what questions did you get last time? yikes soo nervous!!
Liverpool interview on the 18th January! :woo:

The only place I haven't heard from now is Nottingham.
Liverpool interview, 1st February! :smile:
Original post by Lizzywoo
well done on the interview :smile: was it by email or post?? x

by email, its on the 1st of feb!! ahhh!
Original post by ILurfSmurf
Liverpool interview, 1st February! :smile:

what time is yours? mines at 12
what time is yours? mines at 12

Not til 2 :smile:
Reply 412
by email, its on the 1st of feb!! ahhh!

kwl i got one too for the 18th of jan :smile:
hope everyone had a great Christmas and New year, and well done and good luck to all the people with interviews!
Reply 414
Reapplicants, I need some advice!

I don't know whether to put down a back up or not.. I have literally a couple of days to decide but just don't know!! Theres nothing else I want to do but I don't know what I'd do if I don't get in this year. Wahhhh who's got any great ideas?
Original post by Lucy_x

Original post by Lucy_x

I don't know whether to put down a back up or not.. I have literally a couple of days to decide but just don't know!! Theres nothing else I want to do but I don't know what I'd do if I don't get in this year. Wahhhh who's got any great ideas?

I put down biovet as a backup, sure what have you got to lose..... get ur moneys worth lol :biggrin:
Original post by Lucy_x

What does it mean to put down a backup?
Reply 417
Original post by ofssinfoxes
What does it mean to put down a backup?

I don't know if you've done your app through ucas but basically you can pick 5 unis and you can only use four of your choices for vetmed, so you have a free choice for a non competitive course
Original post by Lucy_x
I don't know if you've done your app through ucas but basically you can pick 5 unis and you can only use four of your choices for vetmed, so you have a free choice for a non competitive course

oh THAT backup. Haha, I didn't realize you were talking about ucas :colondollar:
Reply 419
Original post by Lucy_x

If you want to be a vet and there is nothing else you want to do then i would try again. Find out where your weak areas are and improve them get some more amazing work experience in and stay positive. I'm a third time applicant :smile: i never thought i would be applying for a third time but i dont want to do anything else and i'm determined to get there. Like you i did consider putting a different option in UCAS when i applied last year, i went to the interview and got an offer but when i stared at the screen i knew it just wasnt right for me.
The way i thought about is it, will you look back later in life and regret not having one more go at ved med? In the end its your decision and only you know whether you want to give it one more go? If not consider other ways into it.
Hope this helps you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending