The Student Room Group

BSMS Medicine Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
I'm a graduate too, still nothing.....hopefully we will hear something soon!
Reply 781
Original post by Dolly_D
Hi Jai Jai I'm a graduate too - still haven't heard anything!

Hopefully hear this week. I know there have been some graduate rejections already but no interviews as far as I know. Good luck!
Reply 782
Hey yea I'm also a graduate, they requested my transcripts but haven't heard anything back yet, I spoke to admissions they said that our applications will be assessed by more experienced staff.. Hope they get back to us soon fingers crossed
Reply 783
I am a graduate also... how many graduates do they take?? does anyone know? i still havent heard anything from them yet :frown:(
Just got official UCAS rejection...
Original post by Steerforth
Just got official UCAS rejection...

Im still waiting for my track to be updated for the rejection. I dont know why they havent done it yet :hmmmm2:
It was really annoying to be honest, I knew I was rejected but the email saying something had changed got me really worried that another med school had rejected me.

Did you email for feedback?
Original post by Steerforth
It was really annoying to be honest, I knew I was rejected but the email saying something had changed got me really worried that another med school had rejected me.

Did you email for feedback?

yh i have already got it. Apparently the cut off was 25.5 average from 2 assesors. I got 23.75 but it was the same old ' your application was strong but others were better'. This tells me nothing about which bit of my application was the weakest.
Reply 788
Hello my fellow BSMS applicants! Unfortunately I was banned for a while so Ive been away.

Just have some news for international and graduate applicants...I spoke to admissions and they said that they have just started looking at graduate and international applications now and that they will give 2 week notices for interviews

Good luck to all who have interviews and sorry to those with rejections! Fingers crossed as always!
Reply 789
Original post by righthanded5

Original post by righthanded5
Should I be worried if BSMS haven't contacted me about anything yet?

I haven't received a confirmation of them receiving my application too... :s-smilie:
Reply 790
Original post by JDa5'11
I haven't received a confirmation of them receiving my application too... :s-smilie:

They dont send out acknowledgements. If BSMS shows up on track you're good to go.
i think BSMS should give more information about their points ranking system. if they did, then we could all find out how close we stand to getting an interview. maybe less people would apply and give the admissions staff a break!
Original post by sachinisgod
yh i have already got it. Apparently the cut off was 25.5 average from 2 assesors. I got 23.75 but it was the same old ' your application was strong but others were better'. This tells me nothing about which bit of my application was the weakest.

Yeah, I must have got exactly the same email but with a different score copied and pasted in.

Oh well.

Good luck with your other places.
Reply 793
Original post by .eXe
Hello my fellow BSMS applicants! Unfortunately I was banned for a while so Ive been away.

Just have some news for international and graduate applicants...I spoke to admissions and they said that they have just started looking at graduate and international applications now and that they will give 2 week notices for interviews

Good luck to all who have interviews and sorry to those with rejections! Fingers crossed as always!

welcome back - you were missed!!!
Do you know when they will be sending out rejections without interview? Still waiting for one but losing hope :frown:
Hate this waiting :frown:!
Reply 795
I have a strong feeling BSMS will be contacting us on Friday. That's what happened last week. Nothing all week and Friday they contacted people. At least that's what it seems from this thread.

Hopes up!
Reply 796
I know of someone who got invited to interview today
Reply 797
Original post by WillC123
I know of someone who got invited to interview today

are they home or international?
Reply 798
Original post by .eXe
are they home or international?

Home
Haha, well I'm just assuming my rejection letter got lost in the post and never made it to me :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending