The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Demontfort Law

Has any applicant heard anything back from Demontfort University for Law? :confused::confused::confused::confused: I've sent my application in the beginning of November and still haven't received a reply.
Reply 1
According to the Law Offers wiki only two people on the forum have got interviews for Law so far and nobody has had an offer/rejection. It could be that your invitation to interview is coming in the next few days, or maybe they're waiting to see what other applicants they get before deciding whether to give you an interview or even an offer without interview.

It's perfectly normal to wait this long, it's only been a month! Some people apply in October and don't hear from a choice until April.
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
I sent my application on Monday and yesterday I got a email confirmation saying that they were considering my application but apart from that I have nothing else from them. Not too worried though because it has been less than a week.
i expect to hear sth from the 5 unis in Jan ~ because i sent the application out this monday
Reply 4
Demontfort grads are more employable.. get DM used to it :wink:
Reply 5
I recieved a letter in the post, offering me an interview. Which I have on 13th feb, however nothing has come up on track. Is this normal?
Original post by amber-jayne
I recieved a letter in the post, offering me an interview. Which I have on 13th feb, however nothing has come up on track. Is this normal?

Yes, most unis only use UCAS to show the final outcome (offer/rejection).
Reply 7
Is DMU good for law?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending