Scroll to see replies

Original post by jettybee
Hellooooo!

I'm 25 and live in Herts *waves*

Hi :smile:
Reply 221
Good evening, thought I'd say hi :biggrin:

I am Keri. 21. Lesbian.
Just finished my degree in Physical Geography at Aberystwyth University and so far not enjoying the real world.
Reply 222
Original post by lizk123
Good evening, thought I'd say hi :biggrin:

I am Keri. 21. Lesbian.
Just finished my degree in Physical Geography at Aberystwyth University and so far not enjoying the real world.

*barges into the ladies' thread*

I'm an Aber geography grad too! :teeth: I graduated 3 years ago now :frown: (and yeah, the rea world sucks!)

* disappears back to the chat thread*
Reply 223
Hey :wavey:

I'm an invader from the main LGBT chat thread :h: only just found out you guys existed, figured I'd come say hello :colondollar:
Reply 224
*waves at*

P.S. I have a crush on River Song/Alex Kingston.
Reply 225
Original post by lizk123
*waves at*

P.S. I have a crush on River Song/Alex Kingston.

Me too :laugh: come saturday night I'm absolutely hopeless

Omnom Alex
Reply 226
I don't know what it is about her.
She is probably old enough to be my mother, but you know, I just can't help myself :P
Reply 227
Original post by lizk123
I don't know what it is about her.
She is probably old enough to be my mother, but you know, I just can't help myself :P

I like to forget the age part, and focus on the sheer :teeth:

I want to use va-va-voom in place of :teeth: but it sounds a little corny :hmmmm:
Reply 228
Original post by skipp
I like to forget the age part, and focus on the sheer :teeth:

I want to use va-va-voom in place of :teeth: but it sounds a little corny :hmmmm:

I think va-va-voom could work in this case. She has a super sexy voice.
I might just have to re-watch Saturday nights episode. I am thinking she won't be in it for a while now?! Speaking of the next episode, creepy dolls with no eyes . . . not sure I am going to like this one.
Reply 229
Original post by lizk123
I think va-va-voom could work in this case. She has a super sexy voice.
I might just have to re-watch Saturday nights episode. I am thinking she won't be in it for a while now?! Speaking of the next episode, creepy dolls with no eyes . . . not sure I am going to like this one.

That she does :yep: and already rewatched it myself :giggle: hoping it won't be too long before we see her again but aye, looks like we'll have a bit of a wait

As for the creepy dolls I'm kinda looking forward to them...it's quite good when things like doctor who actually manage to creep you out I find & the dolls are probably going to achieve that :colondollar:
Original post by coolajunior
Hi y'all, I'm Lara ^^

I'm 15 (nearly 16) and bisexual. I'm a Hufflepuff. What the hell is a Hufflepuff?

Lara xx

I do believe they're particularly good finders. :smile:
Reply 231
Hello!
I'm Joanna, 18 and quite like the ladies. :wink:
Glad to see some Alex Kingston/River Song fans too.
I don't know any gay/lesbians near me as I've just moved to the area so I guess this is a start hehe
Reply 232
Hello can I have some lesbians?
Heya all..
1. What's your name? L
2. Is there anything in particular you've come to the TSRLGBTS for? to meet new people :smile:
3. How old are you? 20
4. What's your gender? Female.
5. What's your sexual orientation? Bisexual.
6. How long have you known your orientation?ive known im bisexual for 5 years ish.. only recently accepted it myself, haven't told many people
7. Do you feel like you fit any orientation-related stereotypes? I dont really fit any stereotype :P
8. Have you experienced any homo- or transphobia? Not directly, but I have seen it towards other people.
9. Are you out? For how long, or are you planning to? If you are, how did people react? No, not offically, people pretty much guess. I have a flirt but nothing serious has come of it yet.
10. Do you know many LGBT people? Yeah loads. :biggrin:
11. Have you been involved in any LGBT organisations or societies? What did you think of them? No.
12. Have you been to any LGBT events? How were they? Yeah been to a few. Had a great time!
13. Do LGBT considerations influence you politically? I believe it doesn't matter who you love as long as you have love in your life. Homophobia is not tollerated by me
14. Are you in a relationship? If so, for how long? Nope... i like being single :smile:
15. What do you look for in a partner? physically attractive to me, more so on personality I like to have someone who could calm me down (im very active), someone who could just enjoy company with as a best friend and a partner
16. Have you had any sexual experiences with the same gender? Good or bad? Yes, first time was really awkward! but mostly good
17. Have you had any sexual experiences with another gender? Good or bad? yeah same again both good and bad
18. Do you go out on the 'scene' (LGB clubs and bars) much? Can you recommend anywhere? Yes i have been but no one who lives near me does :frown:
19. Name some fit famous people. Callie from greys anatomy (sara ramirez), Eric Dane, Jesse Spencer, I cant actually think at the moment :/
20. Show us your picture? I'm a mysterious Gal :wink:
:beard: I just recently discovered this thread, started posting in the other LGBT thread but I feel a bit out of place as it seems to be mainly guys. How are you all? :h:
Original post by medbh4805
:beard: I just recently discovered this thread, started posting in the other LGBT thread but I feel a bit out of place as it seems to be mainly guys. How are you all? :h:

:hi:
It's been a while since I used this thread, the others in the LGBT thread weren't happy with us for deviating from the other thread so we sort of abandoned ship :blushing:
I'm good thanks except being seriously bored as I'm on an impromptu gap year with no plans. There's only so much daytime tv I can watch before my brain turns to mush :yep: How are you?
This place is better. There arent boyssss
Original post by DellaLouise
:hi:
It's been a while since I used this thread, the others in the LGBT thread weren't happy with us for deviating from the other thread so we sort of abandoned ship :blushing:

:colondollar: erm the other thread seems a bit male dominated though :ninja:

I'm good thanks except being seriously bored as I'm on an impromptu gap year with no plans. There's only so much daytime tv I can watch before my brain turns to mush :yep: How are you?

Oh impromptu gap year? I see you're going to uni next year too :awesome: True, it must get extremely boring, I have a week's study leave and it's already frustrating me :tongue:
Original post by medbh4805
:colondollar: erm the other thread seems a bit male dominated though :ninja:

It is but they are all lovely (when I remember to actually post in the other thread :rolleyes:)

Oh impromptu gap year? I see you're going to uni next year too :awesome: True, it must get extremely boring, I have a week's study leave and it's already frustrating me :tongue:

Very impromptu as I started at a different university in October but decided that the course and university wasn't right for me, dropped out, reapplied and here I am very bored and waiting for September :awesome:
Reply 239
Original post by converselove

Original post by converselove
Hey, thanks for the group invite :smile:

I'm Ashleigh, 18 and I live in Northern Ireland. I'm doing an open uni course but hopefully doing A Levels in September. I like regular things really. I've got 3 cats and living at home. I'm bi for anyone wanting to know :smile:

hey im lizzie 18 im doing my alevels at the moment and live in london and im a bi :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending