The Student Room Group

Southampton BM6 2012

Scroll to see replies

Well done to all with interviews! :smile: and good luck!
Original post by Ally312
Well done to all with interviews! :smile: and good luck!

Gonna echo that :biggrin: . Well done everyone :smile:
Original post by Moonthana

I got the email like two hours later. My interview is on the first of feb too :smile:

Ahhh what was in the email? Was it like place and time and stuff?
I keep checking my inbox and my junkmail and theres nothing! Do you think i should call back on the number they called me on?

Aww :smile: goodluck with yours :smile:
Original post by SAmandha
Ahhh what was in the email? Was it like place and time and stuff?
I keep checking my inbox and my junkmail and theres nothing! Do you think i should call back on the number they called me on?

Aww :smile: goodluck with yours :smile:

The email just said congratulations on your interview and that they want to confirm you can attend the interview. They also gave an attachment of the campus, directions etc. My email said they cannot confirm the time of my email yet, but they will on the Monday before my interview.

I definitely think you should call them because if you don't confirm you'll be attending, you may lose your interview :frown:

Thank you! :smile: I'm really nervous! Good luck to you too :biggrin:

If you don't mind me asking, what are you grades like?

The email just said congratulations on your interview and that they want to confirm you can attend the interview. They also gave an attachment of the campus, directions etc. My email said they cannot confirm the time of my email yet, but they will on the Monday before my interview.

I definitely think you should call them because if you don't confirm you'll be attending, you may lose your interview :frown:

Thank you! :smile: I'm really nervous! Good luck to you too :biggrin:

If you don't mind me asking, what are you grades like?

Ahhh okays thanks do you remember the name of the lady that called you, thats if we both got the call from the same person?
Should i call the same number back on Monday or go thru the admissions department? Sorry about all the questions haha im so worried.
I messaged you btw :smile:
I got an interview for the 1st of feb :biggrin:
The lady called me on the 13th and she said she would send me an email of confirmation to my hotmail but still haven't got one yet.
Just wondering how long after the phone call you get the confirmation email?

check your junk mail
Ahhh okays thanks do you remember the name of the lady that called you, thats if we both got the call from the same person?
Should i call the same number back on Monday or go thru the admissions department? Sorry about all the questions haha im so worried.
I messaged you btw :smile:

Hey! I messaged you back, all the details of Southampton etc are on there :smile:
Original post by infernalcradle

Original post by infernalcradle
check your junk mail

I did but nothing in there :frown:
been stalking this thread a lot lately as I've had nothing to contribute haha!
But well done on all the interviews :biggrin:

How's everyone been? Hope you're not stressing too much and had a lovely christmas/new year! :smile:

M x
I just read my personal statemnet and realised it's **** :frown: because I left it too late
Reply 1350
Original post by popsiclee67
been stalking this thread a lot lately as I've had nothing to contribute haha!
But well done on all the interviews :biggrin:

How's everyone been? Hope you're not stressing too much and had a lovely christmas/new year! :smile:

M x

Not stressing out too much?!?!
I'm anxiously waiting for replies from universities, revising constantly, having minimal sleep, living off junk food and caffeine drinks, and to top it all off I have a banging headache.
I've got an interview for the 18th. So nervous! And right in the middle of exams as well. Not sure how I'm going to keep on top of all this...
ive heard nothing back from any uni... :frown: . just revisin for my jan exams. got core 3 on the 20th and mechanics!
if anyone here has an interview on the 18th....

quote me with the time as a friend and I are coming down and if possible, we might time it so we see you guys....
Reply 1354
Anyone got any calls today?
Original post by cobra2k10
ive heard nothing back from any uni... :frown: . just revisin for my jan exams. got core 3 on the 20th and mechanics!

I haven't heard back from anywhere either :frown:

But good luck for your exams! :smile: - I'm so glad I'm not doing Maths on A2!
Original post by Ally312
I haven't heard back from anywhere either :frown:

But good luck for your exams! :smile: - I'm so glad I'm not doing Maths on A2!

hah, why? i thinks maths is going well atm apart from the mechanics module! what alevels are you doing? did you apply for a 5th choice?
Original post by cobra2k10

Exactly da same. Ahhh the beauty of core three :rolleyes: . Ooft tho , mechanics too! Good luck!
Wasn't expecting to see so many people with interviews from southampton! I havent heard from them since the postcard they sent me back in November, I think. Well, congrats to those that do! :smile: I have one at KCL in March, so fingers crossed it goes well.

Is it true that they only interview 'selected' applicants? Or the whole bm6 lot? Really confused about who they interview and not.
Reply 1359
Original post by TheStudent.

Original post by TheStudent.
Wasn't expecting to see so many people with interviews from southampton! I havent heard from them since the postcard they sent me back in November, I think. Well, congrats to those that do! :smile: I have one at KCL in March, so fingers crossed it goes well.

Is it true that they only interview 'selected' applicants? Or the whole bm6 lot? Really confused about who they interview and not.

Ah well done and good luck for Kings college, is that for the EMDP?
Yeah Southampton interview everyone who get's an offer for BM6, and I think they only interview selected BM5 applicants.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending