The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by birdy303
What does this email from RBS mean?

"After reviewing your responses at the online testing stage, we are pleased to inform you that your performance has met our requirements. We are now short listing candidates for progression to the next stage, which will be a face-to-face assessment.
Because we receive many high quality applications, and spaces at the next round are limited, please be aware that we are unable to confirm at this stage whether we will be inviting you to the next stage.
We run a number of assessments for each programme, and only contact the people we select to attend each event. This means that you may not hear immediately whether your application will be progressed, but you are now under consideration, and we will update you in due course."

Is that saying that they are now screening those applicants who passed their tests and so not everyone will reach the interview stage?

All it means is continue to stay in 'bend over' position...we are not done with you yet. :tongue:
Reply 2721
Original post by Outsanity

Nice! Just out of interest, was your telephone interview labelled as a "First Round" interview or a "Second Round" interview? Because there seems to be some discrepancies?

Thanks.

It was labelled as First round interview
Reply 2722
Original post by birdy303
What does this email from RBS mean?

"After reviewing your responses at the online testing stage, we are pleased to inform you that your performance has met our requirements. We are now short listing candidates for progression to the next stage, which will be a face-to-face assessment.
Because we receive many high quality applications, and spaces at the next round are limited, please be aware that we are unable to confirm at this stage whether we will be inviting you to the next stage.
We run a number of assessments for each programme, and only contact the people we select to attend each event. This means that you may not hear immediately whether your application will be progressed, but you are now under consideration, and we will update you in due course."

Is that saying that they are now screening those applicants who passed their tests and so not everyone will reach the interview stage?

Have You applied to IBD or markets??

Cheers
Original post by 03omoluk
It was labelled as First round interview

Ok, thanks :-) I'm just slightly confused as mine is a Second Round Interview despite me having never had a First Round :confused:
Reply 2724
Ok, thanks :-) I'm just slightly confused as mine is a Second Round Interview despite me having never had a First Round :confused:
Technical issue.
Reply 2725
Original post by gangst
Have You applied to IBD or markets??

Cheers

markets
Reply 2726
apparently bar cap AC consists of two interviews... anyone with any more info?
Barclays AC email just came. It's 1 hour "Group Exercise" then "Interviews onwards".
Reply 2728
Original post by Michael XYZ
Barclays AC email just came. It's 1 hour "Group Exercise" then "Interviews onwards".

when is your ac?
and what uni you at
Nomura offer :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Original post by EyesOnFire

Interesting, when did you apply?

Original post by Banker91
when is your ac?
and what uni you at

26th and LSE.

Which program?
pwc insight academy offer
Had my telephone interview with MS on December 20th. Still no reply. What should I do? :s-smilie:
Reply 2734

is this for the womens programme or normal spring week? did you have an interview?
Original post by Downbutup
Had my telephone interview with MS on December 20th. Still no reply. What should I do? :s-smilie:

Nothing. My interviewer said today that they will be interviewing until Friday, and then they will select people.
Is it common to not hear back from all places or to hear right at the end when they reject you but it's because they've just picked people who applied early?
Original post by Michael XYZ

Was there a stage beforehand? Like, did you have a telephone interview before? And I know you've told me before, but when did you apply?
anyone got any DB interviews/offers??/
Original post by speedbird
Nothing. My interviewer said today that they will be interviewing until Friday, and then they will select people.

Grats for the interview! How do you think it went? I havent heard of anyone who has an MS offer, ive just seen a bunch of rejections tbh. Have you heard anything else?

Latest

Trending

Trending