The Student Room Group

School of Pharmacy, London 2012!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by danaxx94

haha yeah! just waiting now! so scared :s-smilie: what about youu??

No still no interview but soon hopefully... was it a hard interview? and thanks good luck!! I'm sure you'll get an offer :smile:x
Reply 121
Original post by FunkeyMunkey
No still no interview but soon hopefully... was it a hard interview? and thanks good luck!! I'm sure you'll get an offer :smile:x

aw am sure u will get one soon :biggrin: well the guy i had was nice and just asked me about my personal statement but i know some people got really grilled on new drugs in the media and stuff! so as long as u just learn ur generic questions it will go great! :biggrin: xxx

aw am sure u will get one soon :biggrin: well the guy i had was nice and just asked me about my personal statement but i know some people got really grilled on new drugs in the media and stuff! so as long as u just learn ur generic questions it will go great! :biggrin: xxx

thank youu, i hope it does! :smile:X
OMG got offer for AAB today!! :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 124
Original post by f1uffyc4ndy
OMG got offer for AAB today!! :biggrin:

congratss, i think thats the first offer i've heard of so far .. r u a home student, and is it pharmacy that u want to do or are you a medical applicant?
Original post by Nnuunnuu
congratss, i think thats the first offer i've heard of so far .. r u a home student, and is it pharmacy that u want to do or are you a medical applicant?

I am a home student and I am also a med applicant but havent got any interviews/offers for any med unis yet so I'm so happy about this offer.
I'm happy to do pharmacy if I fail med this year :smile:
Reply 126
Original post by f1uffyc4ndy
I am a home student and I am also a med applicant but havent got any interviews/offers for any med unis yet so I'm so happy about this offer.
I'm happy to do pharmacy if I fail med this year :smile:

when did you have your interview?
Reply 127
Unconditional offer :smile:
Reply 128
Just got my unconditional offer :smile:
Reply 129
Original post by askari
Just got my unconditional offer :smile:

have you done your A levels ?
Reply 130
Offer from lsop!!! Soooo happpy
Reply 131
(: Looks like some of us are going to be classmates!
Should this thread be moved to UCL? ^^
Reply 132
yes it should be UCL School of Pharmacy.. sounds better :smile:
Unconditional offer rec'd yesterday! So happy Yey.
Reply 134
Original post by aqua05
have you done your A levels ?

Yes I have, I am a gap year medicine re-applicant what about you?
Reply 135
Original post by askari
Yes I have, I am a gap year medicine re-applicant what about you?

i'm doing A levels :smile:
Applied for dentistry :smile: pharmacy is my 5th choice :smile:

Unconditional offer :smile:

Do you already have your grades? gap year? And when was your interview? :smile:
Reply 137
Do you already have your grades? gap year? And when was your interview? :smile:

yep I already have my grades, I'm a medical reapplicant on a gap year, pharmacy is my fifth choice .. My interview was on the 30th of November :smile:

yep I already have my grades, I'm a medical reapplicant on a gap year, pharmacy is my fifth choice .. My interview was on the 30th of November :smile:

WOW your interview was aaages ago! Haha I applied on the 16th and still no reply, said they'd back to me feb/march which is so far away. Congrats on getting an offer! Was the interview very tricky? Oh and good luck with getting into medicine!...really hope it goes well I know how hard it is to get an offer D: :smile:
Reply 139
WOW your interview was aaages ago! Haha I applied on the 16th and still no reply, said they'd back to me feb/march which is so far away. Congrats on getting an offer! Was the interview very tricky? Oh and good luck with getting into medicine!...really hope it goes well I know how hard it is to get an offer D: :smile:

thank you :smile: no the interview was ok, it was more like an informal chat and there were many people being interviewed in the same room which made it even less nerve racking .. good luck to you too.. is UCL school of pharmacy your first choice?? i really hope you get an offer :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending