The Student Room Group

Ladies LGBT Introductory thread.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
hey guys i wanna get to know other ppl in lgbt, im 18 i live in london and im a bi i love watching tv and i love eating but im still skinny
Ladies :hat2:
Evening all :biggrin:
evening, what about your day?
I don't normally fancy celebrities, but I watched The Reader last night and Kate Winslet

http://blogs.woodtv.com/files/2009/02/kate-winslet-the_reader.jpg

:sogood: :sogood: :sogood:

Original post by lcsurfer
Evening all :biggrin:

Original post by LoouuReeed
evening, what about your day?

Original post by The Puppet Master
Ladies :hat2:

Good evening :hat:
Original post by romy500
hey guys i wanna get to know other ppl in lgbt, im 18 i live in london and im a bi i love watching tv and i love eating but im still skinny

I thought you were lesbian?
No reply to my PM feel slightly let down. Oh well.
(edited 12 years ago)
Today sucks! So much work so little time...
Cebtral heating broken urgh lol... Time to curl up and watch greys anatomy with a cuppa tea
Today sucks! So much work so little time...
Cebtral heating broken urgh lol... Time to curl up and watch greys anatomy with a cuppa tea

:console:
Greys and tea sounds a good plan though :yep: :tea:
Oh yay! A chat with just ladies!

Hey folks, I'm 20 and gay :smile:
Original post by goodcookies
Oh yay! A chat with just ladies!

Hey folks, I'm 20 and gay :smile:

Pretty sure youd be liking te ladies posting on this thread :wink:
Hello though! How are you?

Season 7 greys anatomy! Epic
Pretty sure youd be liking te ladies posting on this thread :wink:
Hello though! How are you?

Season 7 greys anatomy! Epic

Heh heh, could be bi! Didn't know what else I could say to introduce myself :smile: I'm good thanks, you? Stupidly bored.

I'm only on season 3 :frown:
Heh heh, could be bi! Didn't know what else I could say to introduce myself :smile: I'm good thanks, you? Stupidly bored.

I'm only on season 3 :frown:

Haha us dirty bisexuals are the best :wink:
The later seasons i find from season 5 onwards are my favourites. Callie's character is favourite (so funny in season 5!)
Im good thanks too, a bit fed up with uni work so having a chill out tonight to only have to start again at 9am tomorrow! the joys of final year lol
Bored?? want to do my assginment?
Original post by medbh4805
I don't normally fancy celebrities, but I watched The Reader last night and Kate Winslet

http://blogs.woodtv.com/files/2009/02/kate-winslet-the_reader.jpg

:sogood: :sogood: :sogood:

Good evening :hat:

Amazing film. I read the book and a few years later they released the film. :sogood: Kate winslet full stop. Titanic. :sogood:
Haha us dirty bisexuals are the best :wink:
The later seasons i find from season 5 onwards are my favourites. Callie's character is favourite (so funny in season 5!)
Im good thanks too, a bit fed up with uni work so having a chill out tonight to only have to start again at 9am tomorrow! the joys of final year lol
Bored?? want to do my assginment?

Haha!! Well, if you like? What's it on? When I say I'm bored I mean I'm running out of ways to procrastinate, as I have my own assignment to do :tongue:

Oh I love Callie! Just waiting for her to turn gay.. :love:
Original post by The Puppet Master
Amazing film. I read the book and a few years later they released the film. :sogood: Kate winslet full stop. Titanic. :sogood:

First film I cried at in a while :cry2: I intend to order the book when my EMA comes in :moon:
Haha!! Well, if you like? What's it on? When I say I'm bored I mean I'm running out of ways to procrastinate, as I have my own assignment to do :tongue:

Oh I love Callie! Just waiting for her to turn gay.. :love:

haha, Callie is so funny. its the end of season 4 your wish will be granted xD

I have to write a project proposal (3000 words) for a project that wil ' build community resilience for environmental disasters' - its harder than it sounds as i ahvent a clue what i am doing for it... I also have others that wont make much more sense :P
Hummm, my day is only studying and classes.......and on weekend same. Hello girlsss!!
Original post by LoouuReeed
Hummm, my day is only studying and classes.......and on weekend same. Hello girlsss!!

:hi:
My day consisted of me ringing up for an interview for a new passport and looking for a job. Fun times :rolleyes:
Hello to all the newbies! :awesome:
Evening all :smile:
Im now 300 words through a 3000 word assignment urgh. its not very clear what i have to do etc so its much procrastination watching ER and trying to tap it out. I'm considering paying someone to do it any offers :P??
Just watched the L words episode where they tell their comming out stories... so what were yours?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending