The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by museobsessed
and I am ALL kinds of OK with that :wink:

don't stay off tumblr!!!!! Tumblr is awesomeee

Seconded with every fibre of my being :biggrin:
Reply 9021
Ummm.. guys...

WARNING: Contains spoilers for post-graduation/season 4.

http://www.thetvaddict.com/2012/01/09/glee-cory-monteith-lea-michele-finchel/

Spoiler

Original post by disney.jessica
I'm kind of wary about new characters. I don't like Sam or Sunshine at all, they seem to have no real, interesting or unique personality. I will really miss Rachel, Brittany, Santana, Kurt, Blaine, and even Quinn. :frown:

But he's hot o.o
I am soo focused on revising for my GCSE's that I had stopped watching glee for some time! I urgently need to catch up!
Original post by justanotherindigo
I am soo focused on revising for my GCSE's that I had stopped watching glee for some time! I urgently need to catch up!

There's not been an episode since the Christmas one :tongue:
Original post by Skip_Snip
There's not been an episode since the Christmas one :tongue:

Ok thnks:wink:
Original post by Hravan
Ummm.. guys...

WARNING: Contains spoilers for post-graduation/season 4.

http://www.thetvaddict.com/2012/01/09/glee-cory-monteith-lea-michele-finchel/

Spoiler

Chris will be back next season!

But he said in an interview that he thinks it would be logical for Sebastian to take Kurt's place? Does that mean seblaine? I will shoot someone if that ever happens. :angry:
I was NOT impressed at how short Christmas Wrapping was, and the absence of Santa Baby :frown: I'd rather hear them then yet another dull Berry+Plaine duet and another stomach-churning cringefest of a Klaine performane

Plaine? How original!!!!111!!!111

Plaine Blanderson. :colone:

Spoiler

Original post by PurpleMonkeyDishwasher

I think it's about time for a Glee death, who would you all like to see cease to exist? My vote goes to Mr Schue. x

Kurt !
Original post by kayyyy_x
Plaine? How original!!!!111!!!111

Plaine Blanderson. :colone:

Spoiler

To be fair Kurt's shrill annoyingness makes up for Blaine's lack of personality
Original post by museobsessed
Jan 17th. Can't wait

Which channel? It's not appearing on my planner? :s-smilie: :mad:
Original post by KingMessi
Which channel? It's not appearing on my planner? :s-smilie: :mad:

It's not showing on Sky One for ages for some reason?

But just stream it online. :smile:
To be fair Kurt's shrill annoyingness makes up for Blaine's lack of personality

But how can you even call Kurt annoying when everyone else is 10 times worse than him.

And Blaine has the most adorkable, friendly, cute personality. I'd hardly say it's lacking. :rolleyes:
(edited 12 years ago)
It's not showing on Sky One for ages for some reason?

But just stream it online. :smile:

How annoying.

Well, I haven't watched since the series 2 finale so will watch the first few prior to streaming anything.

Sky One, why do you fail us?! :s-smilie: :mad:
But how can you even call Kurt annoying when everyone else is 10 times worse than him.

It's probably his wierd toothless face,and Colfer can't act at all and just playing himself, and is just generally unlikable. His screechy singing voice hurts my ears. He's awful to all his friends

'Kay? :smile:
It's probably his wierd toothless face,and Colfer can't act at all and just playing himself, and is just generally unlikable. His screechy singing voice hurts my ears. He's awful to all his friends

'Kay? :smile:

I find him very attractive so...

And if you think he is "just playing himself", you clearly know nothing about Chris. He is nothing like Kurt.

He's had offers from loads of Broadway shows because of his amazing voice and Ryan Murphy was extremely impressed by him (so impressed that he wrote Kurt especially for him) because he is completely untrained, yet he already sounded like a professionally trained singer when he first auditioned for Glee when he was like... 18? :rolleyes:

How is he awful to his friends? He was completely right in hating Rachel, Rachel was terrible to him. She was the awful friend, running against him when she knew it would mean him not getting into NYADA if he didn't win. And Mercedes basically abandoned him. And not even going to mention Klaine because there is no way you can say that he is terrible to Blaine. They are so in love and happy together so yeah...
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 9036
The only acceptable response for anything to do with Klaine is:

Spoiler

I will quite happily ignore everybody else in the world who doesn't react like that. :biggrin:
What a cliff hanger :eek:
Reply 9038
I haven't actually watched the episode yet but I know all about the cliffhanger... (And pretty much everything else that happens in the episode.. Not happy about the cut scenes! :colonhash: )

I couldn't sleep so I decided to go on tumblr and I'd completely forgotten that the new Glee episode was out last night (considering that I've been quite ill for the past week and a half I've forgotten a lot of things :redface: ) and was greeted with a rather insane dash.
It was good...

When I'm feeling better and can concentrate on something for longer than 5 minutes I shall watch it...
AHAhahahahahahahahha Mr Schue is a loser who has no friends .

Quick Reply

Latest