The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jevira
I think they were SHL

Thanks!!
hi, does anyone know when the deadlines are for summer internships generally are.
Reply 2922
got a strange email from DB this morning...

"Thank you for submitting your application for the Pre-Analyst Spring into Banking Program 2012.
We are currently processing applications. If you are invited to interview these will be held in February.
If you have any questions in the meantime please don't hesitate to contact the Graduate Recruitment Team on 44 (0) 207 545 3033.
Thank you for your interest in Deutsche Bank.

Yours sincerely

Deutsche Bank Graduate Recruiting
"

on the db konetic log in the bar at the top has gone to 'interview process' but i think i am being hopeful...
Reply 2923
Original post by gangst

"Thank you for submitting your application for the Pre-Analyst Spring into Banking Program 2012.
We are currently processing applications. If you are invited to interview these will be held in February.
If you have any questions in the meantime please don't hesitate to contact the Graduate Recruitment Team on 44 (0) 207 545 3033.

Yours sincerely

"

on the db konetic log in the bar at the top has gone to 'interview process' but i think i am being hopeful...
Don't give a f*** on what the status is like. The DB man who interviewed me said that their recruiting processes are catastrophic. When he gave me the offer, the status of my application at konetic was still "Application review".
Original post by jevira
Don't give a f*** on what the status is like. The DB man who interviewed me said that their recruiting processes are catastrophic. When he gave me the offer, the status of my application at konetic was still "Application review".

so u got an offer?? if so when did you aplly and how how after the test did they get back to you???
Reply 2925
Original post by thecodman
so u got an offer?? if so when did you aplly and how how after the test did they get back to you???
No, I've been rejected for their spring programme but have been invited to 2 phone interviews for an internship in the summer. And now got an offer for this, yes.
Yeah i received something like this 2 weeks ago:
"Thank you for your recent application to the Deutsche Bank Analyst Internship Program.

We recently started screening for the Analyst Internship Program. The application deadline is February 17th, but we recruit on a rolling basis so we will hold interviews until we reach our hiring targets. Please don't be alarmed if you haven't heard from us yet. We have been receiving a high volume of applications and will be in touch regarding the outcome of your application via email in due course.

We apologise for any delay and appreciate your patience on this occasion.

Yours sincerely

Deutsche Bank Graduate Recruitment"

Original post by gangst

Yours sincerely

"

btw mine in on "interview process" too in the koenitic page , let's hope for the best :smile:

btw their email was wrong, i applied for the pre-analyst spring into banking programme , not the internship
GS app under review, IBD. Applied on the deadline.
Reply 2929
Original post by speedbird
GS app under review, IBD. Applied on the deadline.

Just checked. Same - application under review (just for Markets)
What kind of information is expected from recruitment in terms of knowledge of the firm? For questions such as "Why X?" or "Why X's programme?".

As in briefly some information or quite in-depth knowledge.
Reply 2931
Did anyone else just receive a rejection email from ubs saying that their apllication had been withdrawn because they didn't complete the tests in the allocated time when in fact they have completed both tests.

Just happened to me.I am pissed off beyond words. What do I do now?
Reply 2932
We at TSR should found a consulting firm: how to make transparent and logic ways for applying for internships/jobs and make the damn system work.
Original post by sw3
Did anyone else just receive a rejection email from ubs saying that their apllication had been withdrawn because they didn't complete the tests in the allocated time when in fact they have completed both tests.

Just happened to me.I am pissed off beyond words. What do I do now?
Sorry to hear that. Would write a polite email to them asking whether or not this is a technical problem.
Reply 2933
how good does your commercial awareness need to be for an interview? is knowing about the euro crisis and whats going on in the uk enough?
Original post by Downbutup
Grats for the interview! How do you think it went? I havent heard of anyone who has an MS offer, ive just seen a bunch of rejections tbh. Have you heard anything else?

Went really well thanks, the interviewer went to my school and was very friendly from the start. Got an AC invitation 24 hours after the interview.

Can't say the same for JPM though, one of the interviewers looked like he couldn't be arsed from the very beginning and I think I caught him rolling his eyes at one point. There were few exceptional candidates, or at least that's my impression.

The HR girl offered to answer "any questions you have", I asked the ratio of interviewees to places and she refused to tell me that.
Original post by speedbird
Went really well thanks, the interviewer went to my school and was very friendly from the start. Got an AC invitation 24 hours after the interview.

Can't say the same for JPM though, one of the interviewers looked like he couldn't be arsed from the very beginning and I think I caught him rolling his eyes at one point. There were few exceptional candidates, or at least that's my impression.

The HR girl offered to answer "any questions you have", I asked the ratio of interviewees to places and she refused to tell me that.

Someone asked from my interview and HR said 100 interviews, 40-50 offers. For JPM IBD.
Hey guys,

I just had my interview for JP ibd yesterday, do you know when we should hear back from them? Actually I did pretty good during the interviews but I really screwed up the numerical tests, I'm so disappointed, do you think that it really matters?

Regarding MS I had my phone interview just before the christmas break but I never got any news, and I know for sure that there is an AC on Friday, one of the guys at JP told me that it has its AC on Friday...

So far rejected from DB, and no news from CS, GS, Bofaml, BNP

I didn't apply to HSBC, UBS, Nomura, Icap, RBS, do you think it's worth applying for one of these banks? I mean for me the point of having a sw is to get fast tracked for a summer...

cheers
Original post by nicepower
Hey guys,

I just had my interview for JP ibd yesterday, do you know when we should hear back from them? Actually I did pretty good during the interviews but I really screwed up the numerical tests, I'm so disappointed, do you think that it really matters?

Regarding MS I had my phone interview just before the christmas break but I never got any news, and I know for sure that there is an AC on Friday, one of the guys at JP told me that it has its AC on Friday...

So far rejected from DB, and no news from CS, GS, Bofaml, BNP

I didn't apply to HSBC, UBS, Nomura, Icap, RBS, do you think it's worth applying for one of these banks? I mean for me the point of having a sw is to get fast tracked for a summer...

cheers

Nomura, UBS and HSBC's deadlines have passed. And there's no disadvantage at applying to the others, if it gives you a better chance of getting in then why not?

Also anyone else got an email from KPMG saying that they're successful but at the moment there are enough candidates that applied ahead which have already filled the vacancies?
Reply 2938
Nomura offer! :smile: ....anyone heard anything @ all from GS?
Reply 2939
Original post by NY#
Nomura offer! :smile: ....anyone heard anything @ all from GS?

Women's immersion?

Latest

Trending

Trending