The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3000
Original post by jevira
Damn, interview with boutique has been deferred for one week. -.-

Out of interest will you be paid should you get the internship?
Original post by mcp2
DB final round interview, my first! There was no phone interview!

gjdm
Reply 3002
Original post by miml
Out of interest will you be paid should you get the internship?

Yes. At least I hope so. Other things would be mad. It's for an off cycle internship of 4 months duration or so. I have to eat and live somewhere at that time :P
how did people find the citi numerical?? just did it thought it was quite hard :s-smilie:
Original post by mcp2
DB final round interview, my first! There was no phone interview!

congrats when did you aplly and how long after the test did they take to get back to you??
Reply 3005
Original post by thecodman
congrats when did you aplly and how long after the test did they take to get back to you??

Applied way back in October, did numericals 2 weeks after that. Now have AC
Original post by thecodman
how did people find the citi numerical?? just did it thought it was quite hard :s-smilie:

same here
Reply 3007
Original post by Cabine Sono Qui
same here

ye the test was ridiculous- since not enough time to work out some of the questions
Reply 3008
Original post by LawQC
ye the test was ridiculous- since not enough time to work out some of the questions

Really? I though it was relatively straightforward, as far as I remember, but I guess I'd rather keep my mouth shut before I receive my rejection.
Reply 3009
is there any point in applying to an IB with pretty poor a level grades?
Reply 3010
Original post by TomasK
Really? I though it was relatively straightforward, as far as I remember, but I guess I'd rather keep my mouth shut before I receive my rejection.

maybe yours was - mine ws filled with trick questions everywhere
I'm now genuinely terrified of the Citi test.
Reply 3012
Original post by Doughnuts!!
I'm now genuinely terrified of the Citi test.

Don't be. HR explicitly said that the test gets progessively harder if you get the righ answer and vice versa. So if you end up on questions where you have no clue what to do, you can rest assured that you did at least relatively well. :smile:
Reply 3013
Original post by TomasK
Don't be. HR explicitly said that the test gets progessively harder if you get the righ answer and vice versa. So if you end up on questions where you have no clue what to do, you can rest assured that you did at least relatively well. :smile:

I dont think what you said is correct - they get harder irreverent to whether you get the questions right or wrong
Original post by LawQC
I dont think what you said is correct - they get harder irreverent to whether you get the questions right or wrong

No, I'm pretty sure he's correct. It supposedly adjusts to your ability level.
Reply 3015

Quite sure indeed, the HR people stated this several times at the CITI presentation at uni.

EDIT: I even think it states this somewhere on the instructions page of the test. I think.
Reply 3016
Goldman app under review - doubt it means anything, but glad they are actually going to look at my application
Reply 3017

Original post by TomasK
Quite sure indeed, the HR people stated this several times at the CITI presentation at uni.

EDIT: I even think it states this somewhere on the instructions page of the test. I think.

Them saying it or it being written down are two different things - I am pretty sure it doesnt matter how you answer the previous questions - but to be fair if I got one wrong i wouldn't know . so it is difficult to tell. the time limit is a killer though.
Reply 3018
Merrill Lynch Phone interview.
Reply 3019
Original post by WHITKA
Merrill Lynch Phone interview.

I was pretty sure that they don't even do interviews O.o

EDIT: Does anyone have this kind of status on their BOAML application? ('Registered Interest (pending confirmation)')
(edited 12 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending