The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
their not a very high up football club but iv met most of the burton albion football club, they came onto the ward last easter to hand out eggs and sweets and to meet the patients on the ward. they were lovely and had a bit of a laugh with them, they also gave all the staff smarties as well which was nice.
Met George Best when I was 5, still got a football signed by him :smile:
Peter Enckelman. :sexface:
Reply 4
Used to talk quite a lot with Benik Afobe :beard:
Reply 5
Met Craig Bellamy, and Stern John. :tongue:
Reply 6
I was really close to Fernando Torres once when he was at Liverpool. Only thing that stopped me from getting any closer were the stewards.... :frown:
Reply 7
my friend met Thierry Henry :biggrin:

why the neg?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by psychojonas
Met George Best when I was 5, still got a football signed by him :smile:

You are so lucky.
Reply 9
met tevez during a dinner at upton park..

I was the waiter :sigh:
Damien Duff
Jordan Henderson.I shook his hand when i got one of my awards.
Joey Barton
Georgios Samaras (He won Euro 2004 with Greece, remember!)
Chris Birchall (Was famous for a week during the World Cup in 2006, when he played for Trinidad and Tobago. Now plays for LA Galaxy)
Reply 13
About 7 years ago (so before he was really heard of) I was in a hotel in chester and theo walcott held the door open for me :biggrin:
Reply 14
I met Stuart Holden, Really nice guy!
Reply 15
i met patrick kluivert the week he signed for us, just walking around the local wildlife area with a coach
Reply 16
Met, shaked hands and talked with all (i think) of the 2007 United squad which i won by randomly being man of the match in our winning final for a south west competition, awesome.
Reply 17
I actually played beach volleyball against my country's international Stevan Jovetic last summer :wink:
Met Charles N'zogbia at the cinema when he played for Newcastle. Also, Tim Krul came to my brothers 16th in 2005, however he wasn't famous then.
Lots, all the time, but I live in a town full of them!

Latest