The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

does anyone know if ridley is playing for new england today? Had a bet on him for a touchdown but I don't see him...
That's more like it Ravens offense! Still, fire Cam Cameron after the game please.
White TE, baby! Don't leave home without him!
turnovers are gonna kill us! Get Brady back on the field!
Brady putting his body on the line there! Got pretty scared when he flipped though lol.
Reply 3385
Looked bad at first didn't it? Haven't really seen him go over the top on a QB sneak.
This is freakin' nail biting!
I can't believe they played a 4th and 6 !!!

Don't you just tie the game and defend for the overtime?

Either way, i'm happy up to now. Got Under 49.5 on the total points line. NO MORE TOUCHDOWNS!!! :colondollar:
Reply 3388
Cannot believe he just missed that
Wow, seriously?...
Oh man, that is heartbreaking for Cundiff.
Yes!!!!!

All you NE defence haters, they won the game for us.

Wilfork with the vital plays on the penultimate drive. And Sterling Moore with those 2 plays right at the end. Brady did not win this game for us.

edit: feeling for Cundiff

Wide left.....
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Baltimoron
The Ravens are going to win next weekend. As this Packers/Giants game has shown, an elite defense will destroy a team team with absolutely no defense at all.

Brady is in for a beat down next weekend.

I don't think inconsistency on offense will be a problem for the Ravens.

I've said it time and time again on this thread, but defense wins championships.

:mfing::mfing::mfing::mfing::mfing::mfing::mfing::mfing::mfing::mfing::mfing::mfing::mfing::mfing::mfing::mfing::mfing::mfing::mfing::mfing::mfing::mfing::mfing::mfing::mfing::mfing::mfing::mfing::mfing:

:doctor:
Original post by fudgesundae
Yes!!!!!

All you NE defence haters, they won the game for us.

Wilfork with the vital plays on the penultimate drive. And Sterling Moore with those 2 plays right at the end. Brady did not win this game for us.

edit: feeling for Cundiff

Wide left.....

Vince Wilfork's gravitational field made the kick go wide.
I'm going to listen to Brian Baldinger. Lee Evans got screwed. =L
Original post by I Kant Spall
Vince Wilfork's gravitational field made the kick go wide.

hahaha

Original post by I Kant Spall
:mfing::mfing::mfing::mfing::mfing::mfing::mfing::mfing::mfing::mfing::mfing::mfing::mfing::mfing::mfing::mfing::mfing::mfing::mfing::mfing::mfing::mfing::mfing::mfing::mfing::mfing::mfing::mfing::mfing:

:doctor:

to be fair, 2 of those predictions were correct.

Brady did get beat down, not literally, but he sucked today.

And defence did win the AFC championship, just not Baltimore's defence.
Christ that was tense. After Flacco threw that interception I thought that would be it, why Brady went long right after I'm not sure, mixing it up maybe?
Feel a bit for Cundiff, had a feeling it wasn't going to happen for him, as the commentator said, the kicker is the guy who has a lot of time to thing about what he's got to do; huge amount of pressure on one play to keep their season alive.

Still, looking forward to seeing the Pats in 2 weeks time, I think we'll be meeting the Giants there.
Original post by CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Christ that was tense. After Flacco threw that interception I thought that would be it, why Brady went long right after I'm not sure, mixing it up maybe?
Feel a bit for Cundiff, had a feeling it wasn't going to happen for him, as the commentator said, the kicker is the guy who has a lot of time to thing about what he's got to do; huge amount of pressure on one play to keep their season alive.

Still, looking forward to seeing the Pats in 2 weeks time, I think we'll be meeting the Giants there.

I also don't think that Harbaugh going for it on fourth down the drive before will have given Cundiff much confidence. He basically said you aren't reliable enough to kick this field goal, so we are gonna take a huge chance instead. I reckon that must have played a role in the miss, seeing as how kicking like many things is a confidence thing.
That kick will forever haunt me. Maybe next year, ravens.
Well if Flacco plays like he did today next season, I have no doubt the Ravens can go all the way. A proper off season with his receivers will be invaluable, but that O-Line needs to sharpen up.

Latest