The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Interview for Adult Nursing at Essex (Southend campus)

I've got an interview at Essex at the Southend campus in March for Adult Nursing BSc, very nervous but excited! Are there any other prospective Essex student nurses here? :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi i have mine in march as well but mental health nursing, do u know any questions that will be asked?
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by mmoore0710
Hi i have mine in march as well but mental health nursing, do u know any questions that will be asked?

Oooh good luck! :biggrin: I have no idea about the questions Essex ask, but I'm revising maths like mad this time as I totally screwed up the maths test at Herts...
I also have an interview in march for mental health nursing :smile:
But I have an interview on tuesday at de montfort and I'm worried about the maths test. what kind of questions do they ask? Or what topics come up?! I'm using this one as a practice for essex cos its my first choice!
Reply 4
hi, l also have an interview but its in April, kinda worried about the maths as well, hopefully all goes well...
Reply 5
Original post by courtneycook
I also have an interview in march for mental health nursing :smile:
But I have an interview on tuesday at de montfort and I'm worried about the maths test. what kind of questions do they ask? Or what topics come up?! I'm using this one as a practice for essex cos its my first choice!

Original post by WLester
hi, l also have an interview but its in April, kinda worried about the maths as well, hopefully all goes well...

Well at Herts the maths was mostly focused around converting measurements, with some long multiplication and division. I found it difficult because I'm just rusty, did my GCSEs 10 years ago. So I'm going to swot up for this one!

Hope your interviews go well!
Reply 6
thank you hope your interviews go well, still waiting for anglia to reply. Has anyone applied there ? getting kinda worried since its been a while they acknowledged receiving my application:confused:....
Reply 7
Yeah:biggrin:,just got my interview date for Anglia, soo excited, this one is before the essex one so will be good practice..:smile:
Reply 8
hello, has anyone had an interview yet, how was it?:smile:
Reply 9
Original post by WLester
hello, has anyone had an interview yet, how was it?:smile:

My interviews for Anglia Ruskin and Essex have had to be put back, because of a serious injury to my right hand meaning I won't be able to take the literacy & numeracy tests as I cannot write. Very annoying!

Luckily got my Herts offer, pretty sure that will be my firm :smile:

How about you?
Original post by F Ellen
My interviews for Anglia Ruskin and Essex have had to be put back, because of a serious injury to my right hand meaning I won't be able to take the literacy & numeracy tests as I cannot write. Very annoying!

How about you?

Hey just wondering when u applied for herts and when you heard back from them?
Reply 11
Original post by smurphy1994
Hey just wondering when u applied for herts and when you heard back from them?

I applied in Nov, was interviewed in Dec, and got my offer at the end of Feb :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by F Ellen

How about you?

Sorry to hear about your injury:frown:, and really glad for you that you've an offer:smile:. l've had interviews from Anglia and London southbank, got an offer southbank and waiting for Anglia. My southend one is mid april, so keeping fingers crossed:smile:
Reply 13
Hi ya, got a place at southend, just firmed it and soooo excited!!!:smile:
Reply 14
Congrats! :smile: I had to withdraw from Essex as they couldn't reschedule my interview in time for the deadline when I had to accept my Herts offer, so I made Herts my firm :smile:
Original post by WLester

Hi I have my interview for South end this Thursday.
Any advice you can offer what was the maths test like and questions they asked on the one to one. I am very nervous any advice is appreciated.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Aiming higher
Hi I have my interview for South end this Thursday.
Any advice you can offer what was the maths test like and questions they asked on the one to one. I am very nervous any advice is appreciated.

:smile:
Reply 17
I have an interview this Thursday for Adult Nursing. Pretty nervous!
Reply 18
What were you Essex interviews for adult nursing like? I have applied there, I have not yet received an interview date. I hope I do, but everything seems to be progressing slowly.
Hi I have my interview in march too for adult nursing, bit nervous tell u truth as this is first interview :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending