The Student Room Group

In 10 years time...I see myself....

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Hopefully...
As a speech therapist, living in London, having good friends and being in a stable long term relationship (if not already married). Who knows though, I'll be a very different person when I'm 27 so my idea of an ideal life will probably change somewhere along the way :p: Tbh, I just hope to be happy :smile:
Life's about the journey maaaaaaaan!
Reply 62
Stripper
Reply 63
Hopefully earning at least double my current salary in some kind of mid-level management role.
Reply 64
Marrying Leonardo di Caprio.
Reply 65
My aims right now are that 10 years time, to have studied and been successful in a degree in Spanish and Portuguese, to be living somewhere in Latin America, to have started some form of career, to be a good and happy person obv, to still be close to my siblings, to have made my parents proud, maybe to have had a few poems recognised and to be in a committed relationship (hopefully with a nice Brazilian hahaha) making plans for our future i.e. marriage and kids,
But who knows, my plans might change...
(edited 11 years ago)
Just to be in good health I suppose. I would have said something way different last year.
Tucked away in the Highlands, doing a bit of this and that as I approach retirement.
As the English coordinator in a good school in Wales. :smile:

Oh, and hopefully have a car :biggrin:
Reply 69
Original post by JollyGreenAtheist
With AT LEAST 3 more green gems...

I tried to neg this... but ran out :frown:

Edit: I'll come back tomorrow :smile:
Original post by iSMark
I tried to neg this... but ran out :frown:

Edit: I'll come back tomorrow :smile:

Dream crusher! </3
Reply 71
either working in the city [if all goes to plan] studying for a Dphil or in some far off land after winning the euro millions :colone:
Hopefully I have finished studying for a PhD in History (If I get the grades, who knows what can happen). Then, maybe writing a book about the history of the 1960s and 70s and how it influences our modern society today (I love the music from that time period), or anything relatively historical (maybe about how TSR is an amazing website :biggrin:). But this is only what I'm considering, times can change :smile:
Ideally, I'd have finished my degree, completed a PhD and be working as a researcher/lecturer in a top academic institution. I will have my own cosy flat nearby where I live with a long-term girlfriend/partner/wife (or alternatively just a hamster). I'll have a close group of friends who are supportive and I'll be making good progress in my research that will win me a Nobel Prize in Physics.

I might've got a little carried away there towards the end. Anyway that's along the lines of what I'd like to have done and be doing.
Reply 74
Original post by Fool In The Rain
Hopefully I have finished studying for a PhD in History (If I get the grades, who knows what can happen). Then, maybe writing a book about the history of the 1960s and 70s and how it influences our modern society today (I love the music from that time period), or anything relatively historical (maybe about how TSR is an amazing website :biggrin:). But this is only what I'm considering, times can change :smile:

You would have loved the Jan Edexcel AS history exam.

I see myself hopefully with a fulfilling and well paying job in a stable relationship with someone i'd ideally like to spend the rest of my life with.
Reply 75
Crying at the fact Mariokart on the SNES will be close to THIRTY years old and I'll probably still have it hooked up to my tv just incase I feel like a nostalgia trip along with SF2 turbo and Secret of Mana.
Reply 76
Original post by JollyGreenAtheist
Dream crusher! </3

Ok maybe I won't...sorry lol.

Anyways in 10 years, hopefully I will be settled in whatever I choose. No guarantees though.
Married to one of the student teachers in my school & ruling the universe.
Reply 78
In McDonalds... eating an Egg McMuffin on my way to work. :P
Reply 79
As a alcoholic 30 year old Women :frown:

Quick Reply